Building Server From Scratch | Make it how you want it | Gameineer | NEED STAFF! |

AustinPro's Avatar AustinPro3/4/18 4:10 pm
1 emeralds 53
We are on gaming companies looking to expand our services out to the community. We are looking for people that have creative minds and have a little bit experience with playing Minecraft and have some knowledge behind it. I'm looking for a well-trusted team to put together and to help manage so if service but we are starting with this one if you are interested in managing and or want to work with us then I'll put a link where you can apply. All ages are welcome. Co-Owners, Admin, Moderation, Builders, Helpers, And coders!!! The server is blank right now but i am hoping to get a team together where I can get help creating a great Minecraft server but i need your help to make it possible. I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now and I have been admin and co-owner on several different servers. I'm not here to become someone who is looking to take charge of i am here to get a team to run it o their own doing their own thing. It will only take one minute of your time to apply.

Here is our website
https://www.gameineer.com
Link To application
[url=goo.gl/forms/YT2D6ko2yzmrRwR42 ]goo.gl/forms/YT2D6ko2yzmrRwR42 [/url]

Here is my email:
Austin@gameineer.com
AustinPro
Level 1 : New Network