Building Server looking for some builders!

Team Talonzire's Avatar Team Talonzire9/9/13 11:02 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 45
11/29/2013 12:29 am
Jusserhead's Avatar Jusserhead
Hello, we are Mystica, and today we are giving the community a chance to join our build server! You can look at our current progress building or, you could simply apply here at PMC. Now the application will follow, and you will be given the IP and the whitelist permission to come on, or be accepted as a builder, or you wont be accepted !

App:

IGN:
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on:
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):
What building styles?:
Do you have Skype?:
Time Zone:
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page):
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?:

Answer these questions in this format and we will get to it ASAP

We will give details of our upcoming projects, and if I (Plasmorana21) is not on, ask or message me or TH3_5UDD3N_N1NJA for the details.
Team Talonzire
Level 38 : Artisan Nether Knight

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/29/2013 12:29 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Terraformer
Jusserhead
IGN: Jusserhead
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: SkarmoryTalon invited me, thought it would be fun!
Building Skills: Medieval builds of any sort,I can do anything WE, voxel, CMD block or redstone related as long as it doesnt get super extremely intense.
What building styles? Medieval, specifically nordic, although I am
Do you have Skype? Jusserhead
Time Zone: PST
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page) : http://imgur.com/a/MeYnX
I helped tons with this build with ideas and sorts, but was enslaved by my build team to reproduce slums. Joy. :L
http://www.planetminecraft.com/contests ... t-contest/
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: Anything that is required of me that I have the know how to! If its needed, I will learn, I have only been building for a short amount of time so I've learned a lot and will continue to learn!
11/26/2013 1:18 am
Team Talonzire
Please do not post anything if you don't have any pictures to apply for
11/15/2013 10:56 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
TheSwagerGuy
IGN: 1111FRB Real name: Jake quinn
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): builder
What building styles?: HG Arenas, medival, modern, victorian....
Do you have Skype?: (jakecool777)
Time Zone: 3-4 hours a day 6 times a week.
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): I need to pas them over on skype cuz it wont work on this.
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: Building and helping and being friends with all of you guys that will join .
11/15/2013 9:58 am
Team Talonzire
10/14/2013 11:08 pm
Team Talonzire
Modey you did a good job with the app, still keeping a high standard for builders tho
10/14/2013 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
modey247
IGN:jimmyt05
To have a fun experience and build in the game I love, I think Mystica has a potential for me
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):Builder
What building styles?:Medevil,Modern
Do you have Skype?:Yes, jimmytroung10
Time Zone:Mountain Time Zone (UTC-7:00)
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): heres my work http://imgur.com/a/feRpz#0
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?:I want to contribute by giving you my best work to support your server
10/13/2013 12:23 pm
TheBritishKid
IGN:flixboy21
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: I dont like building by myself and most of my friends arent that good even if they do have a server
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):Redstone most definitley, I will always try and make something in the ost simple way and using the least amount of space
What building styles?: I prefer to keep my buildings middle sized so that I can add redstone as I go along but so that if I dont the house will still look good, slo I prefer to make my buildings a bit more modern
Do you have Skype?:Yes (wont say my name here though
Time Zone: GMT
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: Bybeing a helpful and friendly member of the team
10/13/2013 12:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kenny2028
IGN:kenny2028
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on:I Want to be apart of something big and i think your server will give me that chance.
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):Builder.Redstoner
What building styles?:Midevil,a bit of modern,and roman
Do you have Skype?:Yes,Api Gamer or kennyt2028
Time Zone:Mountain time zone (UTC-7:00)
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page):imgur.com/a/0PEHh#0
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?:I Want to contribute by giving you best work ethics and supporting your server I will spend a lot of time
if i need to, I get about 2-3 hours on weekdays and on weekends i get 4-5 hours.
10/12/2013 10:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Pony
CybersWaffle
IGN:
Dr0bak

I want to see other building tewquines and learn some different building styles. I want to get better and better at building.

[b]Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):[/b]
I am a builder.

What building styles?:
I mostly do dark mid evil or light mid evil.

Do you have Skype?:
yes, pm me for it.

Time Zone:
USA mountain time.

Check out my PMC account for one build.
To show how i do some of my builds and by just helping out.

Thank you for your consideration.
10/09/2013 10:34 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Platydroid
Hey, Hey! It's Platydroid! I am interested in possibly being a builder for your server. Application below.

IGN: Platydroid
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: I am looking to become a builder/important member of several servers to improve my experience in both building and handling server activities.
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): I am mostly a builder and an architect. I have recently started actually making builds that I am proud of (most recent builds, not my early ones).
What building styles?: Medieval, Futuristic (that contrast...)
Do you have Skype?: Yes, just do my gaming profile: platydroid
Time Zone: Eastern, but I tend to stay up late.
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): Just check out my more recent builds; The lighthouse is a good idea of my current style of building for my friend's server.
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: I don't plan on being the main builder. I will follow whatever plan you guys have, but I will add my own twist to it. I want to build for your server to improve both your and my own standings.
10/12/2013 9:53 pm
Team Talonzire
I would like you to make an in game build that will take you very quick amount of time, and send it to me via PM
11/26/2013 5:30 pm
Level 29 : Expert Dragon
Platydroid
Woah this is still open? Sorry, I have been a little busy and neglected this... Is it still open?
11/26/2013 10:28 pm
Team Talonzire
Of course it is!
10/09/2013 10:07 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
Kdubb
IGN: Kdubb4774
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: I haven't been part of a build team in a while and hoping to do it again!
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): Builder / Architect, I'm OK with redstone.
What building styles?: Medieval, depth / detail, organic, and fantasy are my favorites [modern also]
Do you have Skype?: Yep.
Time Zone: Central
Link to images of previous builds: Sadly, I just bought a new computer and data was not transfered. I can do some in-game stuff if you need it?
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: I'm planning on hopefully being there on a seconds need for anything that must be built and watching over the server if needed.
10/12/2013 9:51 pm
Team Talonzire
I would like you to make something in game real quick, just so i can see your skill
10/08/2013 9:26 pm
hbindon
Position Applying For:Head Admin
Name:Hayley
Previous Experience: I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers, i have been head admin on 2 , I have been admin on 5, and I have been mod on 5 servers!

What Skills You Bring:What skill set would you bring to the server staff team*? The skill set I will bring is mostly Honesty and patience. whatever I see I will report to head mod or deal with it myself. I will not use lies to cover up the mistake that I have done or someone else has done just to save mine/his/her's job. I can be patient with all of the other staff members so if one moderator doesn't know a command that I do know I will go over it with him/her until they understand it no-matter how long it takes same as players on the server. Because I think the most valuable skills are Honesty and Patience.And also im a Good builder but that would have to be agreed from your eyes.

Why We Should Choose You:I am a reliable, trustworthy, and honest mincrafter. I have never been banned from any servers, I have experience in minecraft, and will use it to help out with the growth and development of the server! I am also a good leader and a team player, so I can work well with fellow mods/builders/admins, and even regular players. I will enforce rules and help stuck players.

Top Three Builds You Have Made (Links, please):Will send via skype
Can You Advertise (How?):I would post via pmc and skype as i do have alot of mc friends on skype
10/09/2013 9:31 pm
Team Talonzire
Hey I need to see builds from you, and you will not be head admin or anything on the BUILD TEAM, but you will have op and etc! Only if we accept you. Once the server goes public (when we get more subs) then you will get staff spots aswell as the build team spots and be able to hold competitions and review applications!
Please post links on IMGUR or something related to that, thanks!
10/08/2013 9:24 pm
Team Talonzire
Our project made to pop reel with 32 diamonds woot! Applications still open
10/05/2013 11:41 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
tbrown19
IGN: tbrown19 Is my In-Game-Name.

TimeZone: Eastern TimeZone Is my TimeZone.

Pictures of builds: http://imgur.com/a/v6Eno <--- Those are my builds.

That's it .
10/05/2013 11:36 pm
Team Talonzire
HAHA NICE APP
09/30/2013 9:48 pm
Team Talonzire
3 months left to apply, then it will be selection.
09/28/2013 3:16 am
Team Talonzire
GOLDC3POApp:My App
What I Want: Owner
IGN:popBelly2
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: So i own a 8th server
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): None
What building styles?: AirPlacer
Do you have Skype?: No
Time Zone: Moon
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): Original Creator Of Skyblock
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: Blowing up your stuff so you build it again!

You have been accepted into the team, your first job, cleaning the toilets.
09/28/2013 1:57 am
Level 37 : Artisan Architect
kirizorp
Excuse me tbrown. What part of my application is supposedly stolen?
09/27/2013 6:29 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Architect
_Shako
IGN:
None

I love building buildings, and I know a lot about architecture

Architect.

What building styles?:
Any house! (except foursquare houses, I think those are ugly)
I am also good at building commercial/residential terraces, like what you see in towns in developed countries

Do you have Skype?:
Yes. otakunitromegamer. I ONLY TEXT, I don't do voice or video chat!

Time Zone:
Eastern

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/nitromegamer/

Building houses for people and maybe even cities! =D

------------

NOTE:
- I will build ONLY in CREATIVE MODE! I do not build in Survival!
- I will not build anything larger than 30x20x30 without World Edit.
09/27/2013 6:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
K-Dog
IGN: Khasion
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: Content with my own and others evaluations with my constructions and want to instill my work on bigger and more serious project.
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): Builder, I like making intricate and unorthodox designs.
What building styles?: I highly concentrate symmetry into my works. I also like working from the ground up making revisions as I go.
Do you have Skype?: Yes.
Time Zone: Pacific Time.
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): I'll try to construct some and snap them, I usually don't record.
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: I am enthralled by the offer not only to implement my creativity on a server where people would enjoy them, I'm also excited to meet the community behind this server and share good times with them.
09/28/2013 1:08 am
Team Talonzire
Ok, just repost this or edit the post.
09/27/2013 6:16 pm
kirizorp
The pictures are up. And they vary between projects and theme. I'm currently learning to build Modern, so lets hope that goes to plan.
-K
09/27/2013 1:50 am
kirizorp
IGN: kirizorp / SkarmoryTalon
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: Been building on singleplayer for ages. Hardly any good ranking creative servers to join. Want my builds to be noticed and recognised by other MC players
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): Not great at technics (redstone.) and whats the difference between Builder, and Architect I'd probably be a bit of both
What building styles?: Medieval , Steampunk, Oriental, martial(military zombie pandemic stuff)
Do you have Skype?: Yes. I'm not comfortable posting it in the forums. So msg instead
Time Zone: Brisbane, Australia
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... steampunk/

It may not say it, but i helped with minor details and decals (inspiration) with this project
I'll attempt to help whenever i can. I may not be the best but joining a build team i should develop some teamwork, and building skills

Give me a while and i'll upload some images of what i've been working on lately on my imgur
http://imgur.com/user/Kirizorp
09/28/2013 1:40 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
tbrown19
Ha, what a copy from a different account on PMC, reported for stealing.
09/27/2013 10:32 am
Team Talonzire
Interesting, please notify me once the pictures are up so I may notify you further.
09/27/2013 12:12 am
Team Talonzire
TheCraftingLordIGN:TheCraftingLord
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on:cause of my building skills and i love to help
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):builder architect
What building styles?:roller coasters,buildings,remodeling
Do you have Skype?:yes
Time Zone:Central Time
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page):www.planetminecraft.com/member/thecraftinglord/
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?:to bring fasinating builds and suculptures for people to see

Please give us pictures or this App will be disconsidered...
09/27/2013 12:11 am
Team Talonzire
The project that is halfway done ATM is the Native American one...
09/18/2013 9:50 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter
TheCraftingLord
IGN:TheCraftingLord
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on:cause of my building skills and i love to help
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...):builder architect
What building styles?:roller coasters,buildings,remodeling
Do you have Skype?:yes
Time Zone:Central Time
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en5SEUtX3Ws
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?:to bring fasinating builds and suculptures for people to see
09/18/2013 9:38 pm
Team Talonzire
1 of 7 builders have been accepted to move on to the trial, we are hoping that you could join us soon.
09/17/2013 10:37 pm
Team Talonzire
The server is back up and running! We are continuing to accept applications!
09/10/2013 12:12 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
I AM SORROVV
IGN:
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on:i need something to do when i'm not working and no one is on the server i play on.
What building styles?:pretty well anything. if i see it i can recreate it and expand on it.
Do you have Skype?:sorrovv4
Time Zone:pacific mountain. canader!
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page):new pmc account. but if you want to see some of my stuff send me a msg and i can show ya what i have built on this server.
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: building. redstone, architect is planing? maybe.. what ever you want done i guess.
09/10/2013 10:35 pm
Team Talonzire
I am sorry, but we do not see anything that strikes us, please finish the application again
09/09/2013 11:48 pm
Team Talonzire
Bump.
09/09/2013 11:26 pm
Team Talonzire
BTW this is only available until we post our next project.
09/09/2013 11:26 pm
Team Talonzire
We need some pictures...
09/09/2013 11:18 pm
Team Talonzire
Also, if you think you are really qualified, just give us the images and the IGN/Timezone.
09/09/2013 11:11 pm
Lopjug
IGN: lopjug
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: I love building. You guys also sound pretty chill, so it should be fun.
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): I guess i'm more of a builder and redstoner, but more of a large builder.
What building styles?: Medieval, modern and fantasy (for fantasy i've just built a fantasy server).
Do you have Skype?: No
Time Zone: Pacific time zone
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?: I would love to help you build an amazing server and help you run your server. A lot of people have told me i'm cool to play with and I'd enjoy helping you guys out. On the server I would regulate, other players and make sure everyone is okay.
09/09/2013 11:14 pm
Team Talonzire
You need to add pictures or tell us to go to your PMC page for your previous builds, and we are also in the Pacific Time Zone, which makes it accessible for all of us, but please attach pictures or you will not be accepted (links work great).
09/09/2013 11:10 pm
Level 46 : Master Vampire
HappyLlama1
IGN: noobstruck2
Reason for joining build team/reason to come on: I have always wanted to join a building team i am a good builder and i a friendly person to people that are nice to me.
Building Skills (Builder, Architect, Redstoner, etc...): Builder/Architect i can design good building if you like you go on this server to ask them its minecraft.slak.pw i am a Architect for them and i build for them.
What building styles?: I am a modern/Medieval builder.
Do you have Skype?: Yes message me for my name if you accept this
Time Zone: Australia
Link to images of previous builds (or just your PMC page): I will get you some pics i just have to use my other computer.
Lastly, how are you planning on contributing to our team?
09/09/2013 11:16 pm
Team Talonzire
Australia is also a great place, as the time will not be as staggered as if you were to be in England for say. We do not require you to be on the same time as us, as you should know what your job is once we tell you... Please repost with your images attached, but you do not need to repost with your application, just the images.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome