BUILDING STAFF NEEDED FOR LARGE PROJECT * WE PAY!

LittleLizardGaming's Avatar LittleLizardGaming10/1/13 9:45 pm
1 emeralds 195 4
10/2/2013 11:18 pm
THAT_AFROguy684's Avatar THAT_AFROguy684
The Shell
An upcoming network of servers; this will include modded and mini game servers.

Our goal is to become known as one of the best server networks out there and we need the best builders to make this happen.
This is why we will be putting in place a process of payment, that's right we will pay all builders!
There will be a system in place where you make money per build which we will explain if accepted.
We will also need a Head Builder who we will pay weekly who will be fully in charged of building.

This will be for multiple servers so it will be long-term.

This is how you apply :

Minecraft Username:
Preferred building method: (redstone, normal builds, world-painting, terraforming)
Preferred tools for building (Specific plugin requirements, etc.):
Screenshots/videos of your best builds (At least 5):
Anything else you wish to add!:

If you are accepted you will also get a global builder rank across
all of the servers and along some other perks in game which are still to be decided.

Must have Skype*
LittleLizardGaming
Level 37 : Artisan Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/02/2013 11:18 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
THAT_AFROguy684
Applying for builder

Name: Domonieq Roberson

IGN: THAT_AFROguy84

What (in your opinion) theme are you best at building: Modern and Mid-evil along with some futruistic.

Why do you believe you should get this job: The reason I want to join is because ever since I first started up Minecraft I've been dedicated to building bigger and better with each world I make. I belive that I can bring a brand style to this community. As well as making new Idea's for builds. I also would like to expand my building knowledge by learning from my fellow teammates and hoping that I will be able to teach everyone else something.

How long can you be online: 12 Hours on weekdays and all day on weekends

How long have you been playing minecraft: 3 years now

Link to a build: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... blocklife/
10/02/2013 10:00 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
builderofglory
Minecraft Username: builderofglory

Preferred building method: (redstone, normal builds, world-painting, terraforming) redstone and medieval

Preferred tools for building (Specific plugin requirements, etc.): none

Screenshots/videos of your best builds (At least 5): ummm dont got any but i dont need pay I dont like pay for 1 i want it all going to the server number 2 its usually crappy builders who join and just get paid

Anything else you wish to add!: anything no but if questions are asked contact me at skype nick.hamamy
10/02/2013 9:59 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
Yodahans27
Minecraft Username: Phil0831
Preferred building method: (redstone, normal builds, world-painting, terraforming)Normal Builds
Preferred tools for building (Specific plugin requirements, etc.): World Edit
Screenshots/videos of your best builds (At least 5): Ill Sent You Files
Anything else you wish to add!: Yeah add me on Skype minecrafttaco27 and ill answer all questions...
10/02/2013 9:47 pm
Level 1 : New Network
MickMac123
Hello there LittleLizard!
I am Michael, or MickMac123 and I am applying to help you build!

Here is my application:

Minecraft Username: MickMac123
Preferred building method: Normal Builds
Preferred tools for building: Depending on what I am doing, It could vary from WorldEdit to VoxelSniper.
Screenshots/videos of your best builds: www.mickmac123.imgur.com. Thanks
Anything else you wish to add!: I own a 72GB Server Network and I am very experienced with all things minecraft! I am a proffesional builder and have built for over 20 servers. I am a very quick builder and the longest I have taken for a single build was 2 weeks, as it was 200x200 and neeeded Detail. Although I am only 13, I am very mature and my young(ish) age will not effect my work.
Skype name: My skype name is "AspireMC" (The name of my server) \

Thank you for reading my application and I hope i get accepted!
-MickMac123
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome