1.5 BUKKIT Server Need Staff! Self Coded plugins!! More!!

ikben1aap's Avatar ikben1aap3/16/13 10:41 am
1 emeralds 418 4
4/30/2013 10:07 pm
rylandhanski2's Avatar rylandhanski2
IP: ic.dutycraft.com

About:
Tired of wandering aimlessly for something to do, unresponsive admins, laggy servers, lack of content, or just being bored? Then InfinityCraft is the server for you! After nearly a year of work we are getting RAVE reviews. The purpose of this server is for you to log in and be able to have fun! No lag and a professional staff ensure fun no matter if you want to Survival, Hungergames and Factions. There is truly something for everyone with, Free Build, No Grief, Hungergames, Events, and more!
Server Info:
Adventures! - The worlds are created with adventure in mind. We want you to have fun. Build, do a dungeon, events, it's all here!
EVENTS/TOURNAMENTS - Go to our Events world and do automated Arena's and Events along with several other people at any time. Or join one of our HUGE mod run events! Ever seen a 100 player CTF? We have had several and they are a blast!
LAG FREE - Our revolutionary interconnected and seamless multi server setup along with all of our server side modifications guarantee the best Lag Free experience!
ANTI CHEAT - We have one of the best anti cheat systems in place. We have applied tricks to fight hackers on our server not seen elsewhere. Also, with our professional admins if anybody does manage to hack, they are quickly caught and banned. Once again, ask our members.
ikben1aap
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/30/2013 10:07 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
rylandhanski2
hello i would like to be a Co-Owner
i have been admin on 1 other server that shut down
i love helping people on servers. (and real life)
i need to practice my administrative skills
age 11 but you know
i have skype
03/24/2013 2:01 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Geek
eldin
IGN: eldin
Rank: Any rank, Admin is preferred, not Head Admin (long story)
Experience: I've been staff a lot, mostly Admin or Co-Owner, but higher and lower ranks sprinkled around here and there. Unfortunately, the servers have closed down, and I'm currently available for most of my time.
Grammar Skills: 9.9/10
Building Skills: Pixel Art: 4.5/10 Normal Buildings: 6/10 Interior: 8.5/10
Redstone Skills: 7.4/10
Plugin Skills: Configuring: 3/10 Using: 9.5/10
What would be your punishments for each rule-breaker?
Griefer: IP-Ban
User of Inappropriate Themes (Wow, that sounded weird): Mute for two hours, if used more, mute for a day and jail for a day, if done again, IP-Ban
Hacker: IP-Ban
Bully: Warning, mute, freeze, and jail for three days, and, if done again, IP-Ban
Why should you choose me? I am dedicated and mature, and I can be a good admin along with being a good friend to the people on your server. I can cope with many things, I'm okay with change, and I can help out everyone. I can be patient and I don't get into huge rages, I can take 'no' for an answer, and I am strict only when I have to be.
About Me: Well, I'm a huge gamer, and I've played most of the popular games for at least five minutes. I'm only 13, so I still live with my parents, and they don't prefer games like Skyrim and Halo, so I play a bit of them at my brother's girlfriend's house once a weekend. I have two dogs, part poodle and part schnouzer, or however you pronounce it. I am not a grammar zombie, I just use grammar more than other people. My favorite games are the SIMS 3 with a lot of expansion packs, Minecraft, Pokemon Black, and Harvest Moon DS Cute. I like Adventure Time, Harry Potter, MLP:FiM, Bravest Warriors, and Psych (it's showing a new season, 7:00PM, 10:00PM on Wednesdays Pacific time). I am homeschooled, so I can get on at basically pell-mell parts of the day. ;3

Bye!! ;3
03/24/2013 2:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
tabbylover13
I would like to apply for any staff
Ign:tabbylover13
I don't have a Skype
I am very responsible and can lay down the law if I have to
I don't curse
I am on minecraft everyday
I am patient with stupid people
And I am very nice
I hope I can join you as staff soon! <:3
03/16/2013 8:56 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner
ssteven610
Hi i would like to apply for any staff position.
IGN:ssteven610
I own a server and i am very good with plugins.
I am very calm with ppl who complain or asking things or ppl who break the rules.
At first i will give them a warning but if it goes too far i will ban them if needed.
I am experienced like i said i own a server i hosted a server i am admin on 3 servers co-owner on 1 and moderator on 2.
I am very mature for my age.
I go on minecraft everyday.
I hope we can speak very soon.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome