►►► Caldera | Towny | mcMMO | Essentials | Events | Guilds

Caldera's Avatar Caldera9/8/18 1:19 pm history
20 emeralds 1.2k 22
1/11/2019 7:20 pm
Caldera's Avatar Caldera
Welcome to Caldera, a unique, immersive, community-focused towny server! Caldera has been online for over a year, but has just recently relaunched for 1.13! Our server focuses on play-to-win, and wants to offer the best playing experience to you!

In Caldera, players choose from one of several guild paths, each of which unlocks numerous unique ranks, perks, and abilities that can only be earned through in game achievements. Caldera offers a guild for just about every Minecraft playing style imaginable, so players of all kinds; builders, miners, merchants, farmers and pvpers alike, will always have something fun and exciting to work toward!

Spawn
IP: play.calderaminecraft.com

Although Caldera has over 50+ plugins and over 60+ ranks to earn, we are so much more than just another content based server - we are a community of friends. We have an active discord server and are always looking for more people to chat with! In addition, we enjoy running a variety of fun and engaging community events. Everything from PVE events with custom mobs, to Build Tournaments, 1v1 PVP tournaments, Treasure Hunts, Paint and Lore Contests, Parkour Tournaments and more are all done in our server!

Caldera features a whole variety of fun and exciting game content, so you'll never run out of things to do. To start, we have a balanced MCMMO configuration that is integrated into all of our guilds and ranks. Our Towny system has been designed to encourage town growth and reward successful towns, so that towns can reach their fullest potential. Be aware, to create a fun, challenging and immersive experience, the economy in Caldera is entirely player-driven! Money is challenging to earn, but is highly valuable and goes a long way with other players!

Caldera also offers a whole variety of other plugins to add to your immersion and gameplay experience! Plugins such as Gamebox, Marriagemaster, Craftbook, Duels and so much more are all available, and in many cases are even integrated into our guilds and ranks! Caldera also has many custom plugins that can only be found on our server, such as CalderaFlight and CalderaCrates, which are balanced reworks of plugins that you already know and love.

Lastly, Caldera is ran by a highly experienced group of adult staff that is here to help you along the way. We aim to offer top quality service to our players to ensure the gameplay is always enjoyable!

Join us today!
Caldera
Level 12 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2019 7:20 pm
Caldera
We have some cool events planned for this week, including a partner painting contest!
12/22/2018 4:41 pm
Caldera
Hey!

We just finished our 2018 Caldera Awards - come check out our server and join us.
11/10/2018 1:12 am
Level 1 : New Miner
saviour_stew
CALDERA IS A MUST PLAY! I joined about three weeks ago and it is my favorite server. It has so many fun plugins that keep the game super interesting. The community is super nice and helpful as well. See you online! ;)
11/04/2018 10:36 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
mb1552
I've really been enjoying my time on the server! I'm working on leveling up in my smith guild and I'm close to the next rankup. This server has a lot of fun events that keep me interested in the server!

If you wanna live with me, mail ExitMC in game and we can start playing together!
10/24/2018 8:47 pm
DaddyClown
Long time player. Love the community and want to see more people enjoy it. Nice blend of plugins and friendly staff! Watch out if you're a HONKING CLOWN though. I'd like to share my thoughts in a quote.
Be a clown, be a clown,
All the world loves a clown.
Act the fool, play the calf,
And you'll always have the last laugh.

-Cole Porter
10/14/2018 3:10 pm
anonpmc1088691
[deleted]
10/05/2018 2:02 pm
Level 27 : Expert Miner
ericlassard1234
Within your first seconds of joining Caldera, You will be given a view into the community, as everyone welcomes You to this big Family of ours.
And this, is what I like the most, the community.
Always friendly and talkative players, some of who have become close friends of mine, and some that I would even consider family.

Then there are the amazingly competent, kind and considerate staff that will guide you through the experience of our mostly Vanilla server, but with very cool and delightful plugins such as Artmap and Brewery to mention a couple.

If You are a fan of an essentially Vanilla experience with a little frosting on the top in terms of plugins, and a great community, then Caldera might be just for You!
09/23/2018 2:12 pm
Epic_3rik
Perfect server for chill talking or killing time at school 10/10
09/20/2018 8:50 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Engineer
murguy
Very spicy server, with very spicy people
09/18/2018 8:04 pm
tkillen96
Been playing with these folks through countless servers and keep coming back. Great group of people, really enjoy all the ways the players interact and it feels like a true community
09/15/2018 1:24 pm
anonpmc1088691
[deleted]
09/14/2018 9:54 pm
GuySanchez
We're doing a treasure trails event right now! It's a great event to get introduced to places around the server and the people who inhabit it.
09/14/2018 12:33 am
Fuv
The guilds system is so creative and different than other servers, with the custom plugins you can always find something that you would enjoy! It recently reset for the 1.1.3 and I am honestly hooked! The members are so sweet and welcoming I felt at home right off the back <3 On top of all that their custom voting plugin is literally the coolest thing Ive ever seen, come check it out! :)
09/13/2018 8:28 pm
Envioux
it's been a long time since i played MC but this server has greatly renewed my interest.

come join us and have some fun!
09/13/2018 12:04 am
SlapTheDonkey
Never really been into servers, but the people are so friendly and the idea so fun, that I couldn't resist!
09/12/2018 8:40 pm
GuySanchez
The transition to 1.13 has been great for us, the server community has grown to a great size! Won't you join us?
09/12/2018 3:52 pm
Vytris
We've updated our guilds and started fresh on a new map. Feel free to join us for the 1.13 update. We'd love to have you :)
09/11/2018 3:03 pm
cubito_verde
This server allows for both short, mid and long term objectives thanks to its custom made guilds plugin.

Choosing one of the nine different guilds also allows you to receive perks that help you enjoy your own play style (such as building, pvping, etc) even more, while at the same time not stopping you from doing stuff outside of the guild you choose.

Add to this the friendly and welcoming community, and the always willing to help to the best of their extent staff, and you have the recipe of a wonderful, amazing server, just like Caldera is.
09/10/2018 8:18 pm
BroccoIai
Caldera is back and better than ever, join now while we're new to get ready for our upcoming events :)
09/10/2018 2:44 pm
anonpmc1088691
[deleted]
09/10/2018 1:15 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
GoSuMonSteR
Great server! Join or I'll beat your ass!
09/08/2018 11:52 pm
GoldenSteve2
Caldera is a great server with a wonderful community that is ready to welcome any player in! Just reset so now is a great time to get on and join the fun!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome