-==-==-==-CaramelSMP Recruitment-==-==-==-

GhostsPlaysMC_YT's Avatar GhostsPlaysMC_YT7/26/17 7:48 pm
1 emeralds 143 2
7/26/2017 9:07 pm
sqhiny's Avatar sqhiny
Yo Guys I'm Wyatt or Ap0thic0n, the manager at CaramelSMP. And today I hoped you would click this post.
Today I thought I would tell you guys about a brand new server called Caramel SMP! This server is about a fun survival multiplayer with interactions, custom crafting and more! As you can tell by the title we need staff for the server to help make it a safer place. The goal of Caramel SMP is to make sure you have a fun experience.

Features
-Crates
-PVP
-Custom Crafting
-Multiplayer Interactions
-GUNS!
-AND MORE

Applications and Ranks are listed. Read the job of the ranks than apply.

Helper
Helper is the basic rank than you start with and you work your way up with. The job of a helper is to simply make CaramelSMP a fun experience to us all. Your job is to also help out in discord and make the server fun. You monitor chat, report hackers, mute spammers and pretty much do what a helper would normally do. He is a nice guy, after all your the helper, by doing a good job you might get promoted to Mod

Mod
Moderator is like a helper but your job is to monitor chat and actually carry out punishments to hackers cheaters and others. You can actually ban the player if he/she were to do such a harmful task. You are higher than helper but you shouldn't abuse it. We rely on the mods to do a special job and be a role model to the servers. You do well as a Mod you might get promoted to Admin

Admin
Admin is a pretty high rank that can be challenging to acquire.
He is a dude that manages to get /op. He is a high rank and he carrys out more powerful punishments. He watches and administrates the discord and the server all in one. Being an Admin requires huge responsibility and trust.

Owner
The Owner is the ruler of the server. He carries out any punishment no matter what you do/say. He is nice though so hes chill.

Youtuber
A YouTubers job is to make advertisements on YouTube. Talk to the Owner Eric about a rank. A YouTuber makes videos about the server and simply posts them to the platform YouTube. You can post updates and announcements.

Builder
A builder is pretty simple, he/she designs all of the monuments and builds for the server.

APPLICATION
IGN:
Name:
Discord:
Do you have a working mic?: [YES/NO]
Why this server?:
How can you help?
Why should we choose you over others?:
What can you bring to the table?:
WE WILL DO PLAGARISM checks!

Discord: https://discord.gg/VPkA3R
IP: 192.99.46.181:27625
YOU WILL BE NOTIFIED OF THE STATUS OF YOUR APP AND YOU WILL HAVE TO DO A VOCAL INTERVIEW IF ACCEPTED.
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/26/2017 9:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
sqhiny
IGN: sqhiny
Name: Sarah
Experience: Trial on a small server called ApplePVP. Moderator on another small server called BlazinCraft.
Discord: My discord is MrsSpongeySister#7075
Do you have a working mic?: Yes.
Why this server?: Why did I chose this server? Well this server seems like a server that could really use to hardworking Staff Members. This server seems like a place for me to show how I can improve my skills as being a Staff Member.
How can you help? I can help by answering peoples questions if they are confused with something. I can also help with catching hackers in action if we ever get some. If anybody is in needs of anything they can ask me I'll always be there
Why should we choose you over others?: Why can you chose me over others? Well for my age I am very mature and well handled. I am hardworking and helpful to everybody. I always like to put a smile on peoples faces. Also I am very active which makes the server a lot more active.
What can you bring to the table?: What can I bring to the tables? I can be happy and active so we can get more players on the server!

I hope I get accepted into this community so that I can help out! [bgcolor=][/bgcolor]
07/26/2017 8:49 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Waffle
SetsukoMC
IGN: ItzPyr3
Name: Phoenix
Experience: Staff on PitForge, GOP for smaller in progress server
Discord: Pyre (#8462)
Do you have a working mic?: Yes
Why this server?:I like the idea, and I love how you worded the job. I've been playing for a while now and have alwways been bothered with the older minecraft players subjecting/exposing younger players to things they shouldn't (language, racism, sexual behavior ect) and I would love to insure (or to help insure at least) that your server remains a safe and fun place for everyone.
How can you help? I have experience as staff on the server PitForge, played by Ssundee, Crainer and Captain Sparklez. There used to be at least 500+ players on at any given time so I got used to overseeing large groups. I was known as a fair person but also strict if a major event occured. I never hesitated to give the mute to people who were breaking the rules in chat or ban people who crossed the line yet at the same time I was fun to be around and play with, or so my fellow staff and faction said
Why should we choose you over others?: Other than my experience I am a very relaxed person and can become quite devoted if given the chance. I follow orders and rules without question and can be very entertaining and funny if we talk
What can you bring to the table?: Experience, Professionalism (when needed), Immaturity (when appropriate), Loyalty and above all a helping hand.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon
-Phoenix
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome