Castle Builders Haven, a Vanilla Medieval Themed Server

Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety4/14/18 12:08 pm history
1 emeralds 141 2
4/28/2018 1:57 pm
Hidiety's Avatar Hidiety
Hi there, thanks for reading. I am the owner of a vanilla 1.12.2 Minecraft server called Castle Builders Haven. This is a Medieval themed server that has a focus on building a friendly, team oriented, community. While we do call ourselves "vanilla" because we don't use any plugins, we have created several command block contraptions to aid players with their survival. Currently they include /home and /spawn. We are also working on a /tpa system and an Emerald based economy that utilizes custom loot tables.
The servers rules are pretty standard. They are as follows,
1. No hacks, cheats, or exploits of any kind. The only exception to this rule is the use of TNT dupers in the use of Ilmango's cobblestone, or wood farms
2. No PvP without consent. This means the all involved parties must agree to PvP.
3. No advertising, or spamming in chat.
4. No Griefing, Raiding, or Stealing
5. Use common sense, if it's something you wouldn't want done to you, don't do it to other people.

If this sounds like a server for you we would be happy to have you join us. If you have any questions about the server feel free to ask.

The IP is Hidiety.MCPH.co
Hidiety
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner