Celestial Realm | Towny | Custom Mobs, Abilities, Items, Ores, and Resource Pack

VolcanoMan3705's Avatar VolcanoMan37052/6/19 2:45 pm
4 emeralds 276 1
2/10/2019 6:08 pm
StarlitStorm's Avatar StarlitStorm
0i,(hello)
My username is VolcanoMan3705 and I run a Towny server called...
Celestial Realm! discord.gg/cQGNwRb
Now that all of you are prepared to leave this thread because it is a Towny server, I have to tell you, there's more...
Effort

Effort is the motto of the Celestial Realm development team. We will strive to create the best possible content we can and ignore the bland ways out of it. Now that you have read a rather cliché speech, let's skip ahead a couple of pages and get right into the content.
The ORE!
If you thought Minecraft couldn't get any better, or have more ores - well - I guess you thought that? NOT ANYMORE! There are a total of 14 new ores.. (calibrating size...)

14 NEW ORES! (that's better)
imgur.com/a/RdVrDIi

Ranging from Copper to Platinum, to Ruby , Opal and Uranium, there are 14 new ores you can find during your enhanced mining experience.
The ITEMS!
Ahem... Items can be cool sometimes... WHEN THERE ARE 100's OF NEW ITEMS!
The hoarders shall never lose things to hoard and the weapon lovers will never find a weapon to be too stale. We have...(Swords, Spears, Axes, Staffs, Daggers, Gauntlets, Hammers and...
ORBS! WE HAVE ORBS!)
You will never get bored of these weapons, because there are countless different types of these weapons able to be forged and obtained. Not to mention being able to.. Awaken Them!
Every single weapon can be awakened, EVERY SINGLE ONE! (shut up Rusty Stick) EVERY SINGLE ONE!
When a weapon becomes Awakened, it evolves and finds some newly found powers...

Your hammer will now cause earthquakes! Your sword will now shoot paper! YOUR SPEAR WILL NOW FIRE FLAMING TEDDY BEARS!
The Mobs
Man, you haven't seen NOTHING yet. Not until you SEE, OUR, FRICKIN
MOBS!
https://imgur.com/a/yQp8m7w
It doesn't get more unique than this COMPLETELY CUSTOM Zombie! (and some other stuff)
If you ever thought that maybe, just maybe the vanilla mobs were too boring - well - you are right mate. They are.
So, I went out of my way to add over 150 NEW MONSTERS! 
We got the BULLS -
We got the
UNICORNS -
We got the PANTS - We got ANYTHING YOUR FILTHY HEART DESIRES!
SO, come on down and join the Celestial Realm discord() so we can keep you continually updated on their server's progress, which is projected to be released in roughly early March 2019. 'Till then, my darlings...

VolcanoMan3705
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner