Chill SMP - Join Now!

xaerine's Avatar xaerine12/2/19 9:17 pm
1 emeralds 143 5
12/4/2019 7:40 pm
xaerine's Avatar xaerine
chill SMP
chill-smp.apexmc.co

this SMP server is very new and has a small community. we are looking for kind and chill people who just want to vibe on the server with us! you can create towns, go off on your own, or join a town somebody has created.

features:
- GriefPrevention (claiming)
- QuickShop (chest shops)
- EssentialsX (/home, /warp, /balance, etc.)
- Prefixes and suffixes

leadership team:
- owner: xaerine (in charge of server builds and manages the server)
- co owner: exiori (helps test things and helps with building)
we are looking for a couple people who are knowledgable with plugins and managing servers to help as well, but we are not in desperate need of mods!

join chill SMP now!
ip: chill-smp.apexmc.co
xaerine
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/04/2019 1:05 amhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
SpicyBoisMC
and i still want to help, if you want me to help you get started then just dm me. and yes i do know what i am doing. here is my uhc server for reference >>> Error 404 not found

and ip bans are not effective, next time i reboot my router i will get a new ip, the next person with my ip will be banned from the server

and try using multiverse core and hubthat to make a server hub and worldedit with worldguard are really good for protecting spawns

and if you want donations go to tebex.io and create an account, its free and you can accept donations and people can buy ranks

ultimatekits is a good plugin to put kits and crates on the server and luckperms is a good permission and ranks plugin
'
too be honest i just want to help you, its good practice for me and helps your server
12/04/2019 7:40 pm
xaerine
I actually did not IP ban you, just a normal ban because I have proof you griefed my server. Anyways, I can unban you, just be chill dude. There was no reason for the griefing stuff. :)

I already have Multiverse, but I have no interest in making a hub. This is a survival server, so I don't really want multiple worlds. I'm also not interested in donations because my server is incredibly small and I don't feel like profiting off of a minecraft server, but that's just me. I have LuckPerms, as well, but it doesn't work the best. But, thanks for the anti-cheat link. I'll use that.

And if you do want to help instead of griefing, just come on the next time you see I'm online. I don't want dumb minecraft server drama, the server is literally called "chill SMP" for a reason.

Thank you. If you want to further contact me, use Discord. My tag is xaerine#4006.
12/03/2019 10:24 pm
SpicyBoisMC
12/03/2019 10:20 pm
SpicyBoisMC
i did NOT greif your server
IGN:lavaflowglow
12/03/2019 4:38 pm
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
12/03/2019 5:57 pm
xaerine
what's your IGN? log onto the server when you can and we'll chat.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome