ChoasCraft Hub Server: Looking for Builders and Staff!

VideoGaming_HD's Avatar VideoGaming_HD12/10/14 7:55 pm
1 emeralds 306 6
12/15/2014 12:58 am
bctype108TEMP's Avatar bctype108TEMP
ChoasCraft

ChoasCraft is a brand new server.Our goal isn't just to be the best, but to have the
best community.

Skype you the ip when accepted
VideoGaming_HD
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/15/2014 12:58 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
bctype108TEMP
Hello, I am sorry about this. But I am the owner of ChaosCraft, and in no way, shape, or form did I allow this thread. Anybody who joins the server if they are accepted, should not be surprised when I do not give them rank. Thank you!
12/11/2014 8:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
distroyer1000
IGN: Distroyer100

Experience: I have been a helper on many servers as well as being an admin and co owner.

Why would you like to become staff?: I love to help others it makes me feel really good inside. I am great at building and am very funny. I know when its time to be serious and time for fun.

Mature Level(1-10 and why): 8 because no one is perfect and I can be serious a lot

In what ways can you help the server out?: I can help make mini games and with buildings. I can also help manage the website if you want. I can advertise on my YouTube and Ustream channels too.
12/11/2014 8:02 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Blizardman4321
IGN: Blizardman4321

Email: aydenc222@gmail.com

Why would i want to become staff: I want to help people from servers so they dont struggle at building the server in progress so i help them so they dont get to stressed

What makes you a good Admin: I am a friendly and nice guy and i know how to manage groupmanager so i can help do the prefixes,ranks and commands

How will you contribute to this server: I will try to help the servers errors and will sacrifice most of my time to this server if i get staff

How am i different: I have a good personality and im a boy that likes to help fix servers and there community

What are my strengths: My strength is using grouopmanager because ik the commands and how they operate

What are my weakness: My weakness is building

Plugin knowledge: Groupmanager citizens and Essentials

Permission knowledge: Alot

Maturaty level: 8

Typing speed: Fast

Grammar: I'm great with my knowledge of command skills

If skype is required i cant get it soz but if u can just send it to my email i would apreciate it alot because i apply with email and no1 responds
12/11/2014 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
coolbeansss128
Full name: Hannah

IGN: darkmind1999

Email: hannah_leland@live.com

Why would you like to be a staff member?: I want to help out and be a part of something bigger then myself.

What makes you a good admin?: im really good with people and nice to everyone I also follow the rules.

How would you Contribute to the server: I would bring a fun personality and other advertising opportunities.

How are you different? i'm a girl but I also have extensive knowledge in computer graphics and Photoshop.

What are some of your strengths?: I'm a good writer and really like working with people

What are some of your weaknesses?: I can be lazy sometimes

Plugin knowledge: None

Permissions knowledge: some

Mature level:(1-10 and why): 8 I get serious really quickly when something's important but I still like to have fun.

Typing Speed: extremely fast

Grammar: great when i'm paying attention otherwise i'm a little better than average.
12/10/2014 9:06 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
VideoGaming_HD
bump
12/10/2014 8:19 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
SRGT_Shaodw
IGN: SRGT_Shadow

Why do you want to build?: Building is the most fun thing to do in Minecraft. It is a way to express yourself. Also I just love to build and find it very fun

Experience: I have been builder on countless servers and head builder on a few

Proof of builds: http://srgtshadow.imgur.com/

Extra Info: Te pictures on Imgur have not been updated lately so anymore proof of building i can prove in game
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome