_▄█ Chrism Craft Mass recruitment █▄_

derpsa's Avatar derpsa7/29/15 9:28 pm
8/1/2015 1:24 pm
derpsa's Avatar derpsa
Hello Chrism Craft is a server i used to own. so many people missed it and i decided to reopen it. But we need a huge team to make it better then before. So i decided to come here to do mass recruitment. It will be a minigames server but have a few other gamemodes non mini game like factions skyblock etc. We need around 20 people ish to do this huge server. It has alot of people waiting to join and they've got alot of friends. If you are accepted i will message you via skype and inform you about your job(s) and tell you what i disliked and liked about your application. Thank you for applying. I will try to reply to denied people in the below if i can.

REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be mature (age does not count as long as your mature)
- You must have alot of time you can be on, for those who have school just explain why u cant be on as much as the others who goto school to.
- You make your application detailed

APPLICATION FORMATS:

Staff:
Click to reveal
IGN:
why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?:
times you can be on:
timezone:
previous experience:
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.):

Builder
Click to reveal
IGN:
previous builds (include photos and/or video, yes its required):
times you can be on:
timezone:
previous experience:
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.):

Developer
Click to reveal
IGN:
previous plugins youve created (send link please I WILL NOT TAKE IN PLUGINS THRU SKYPE):
times you can be on:
timezone:
previous experience:

GFX (banners, server icon, etc.)
Click to reveal
IGN:
previous work:
how quickly do you work?:
times you can be on:
timezone:
previous experience:

Beta Tester (test things, get a huge donor rank at end of all of our work)
Click to reveal
IGN:
times you can be on:
timezone:
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, etc.):
derpsa
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/01/2015 12:54 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nefarix
IGN: NefarixMC
why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: I am a very logical person, and I am good with people and solving problems and disputes between the players.
times you can be on: Any Time
timezone: New York
previous experience: Admin of many Survival Servers.
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): Ive been playing for 3 years, admin/staff of about 6 servers which didnt get anywhere. I would be honored to be apart of this server. And help make it a great one.
08/01/2015 1:24 pm
derpsa
sorry but this lacks detail, sorry to hear about those servers. If you want to staff here, just re-apply with alot more detail.
08/01/2015 12:40 pm
derpsa
we have a team of 5 now, im here to say that time is running out to apply here. We are going to release really soon to let others apply on the website! This server will get really busy, so if you dont apply now you might never staff for it
08/01/2015 11:54 am
derpsa
we have the server spawn mostly done, and the server website is being worked on. Factions, and skyblock are the only two setup right now! We have gotten alot done.
08/01/2015 8:07 am
Pennguin
IGN: eemo

AGE: I am currently only 10 years old, although I am very mature and responsible. Please do not judge me because of my age, it's happened many times before.....

Why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: I am able to deal with situations well. I am sensitive, but I do not let it show most of the time. I am friendly, however I can be VERY serious when needed. I love helping other players and making sure all their issues are dealt with. I will reply to players as quickly as I can, and my reply will include proper, truthful and helpful information. If I'm doing something for, let's say the owner or a Head Admin, I'll tell them to wait unless I can just answer them in chat. However, If I'm doing something for myself like building a base or playing Skyblock, I'll go and help them immediately .

Maturity: Around 6-7.5/10. Since I am 10, it does lower my maturity level by a bit. I like to have fun with friends (I don't like to fully trust people I don't know, but I'm still fun and jokey ).

Times you can be on: It completely depends on my schedule. Weekdays, I'll be on at about 7-9 pm and on weekends I'll be on at about 12-3. I don't go to any extra clubs or anything, so just school will prevent me from playing minecraft, and going on your server.

Timezone: GMT (I live in Ireland)

Previous experience: I have owned two servers, none of which have gone public. I'm working on my second one at the moment.
I have been an admin on a friend's server, although it shut down due to a lack of money.

Extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): I have been playing minecraft for around a year and 9 months on the PC edition. I have played the Pocket Edition for around 2 months more.

What rank do you want?: I would like Helper or Moderator, nothing higher. Preferably Helper.

How good am I at Minecraft in general?: I am fairly good at Minecraft. I know most things about singleplayer, and I know how most mini-games work. I learn VERY quickly, so if there's anything I don't know I will learn it as fast as possible. I am also good at PvP I'm not THAT good at building, but I am good at plugins such as Essentials and different mini-game plugins..

What is your personality like?: I have a serious personality. I enjoy being alone but I love to be with trusted friends. I'm sensitive, as I said before, but I don't let it show unless the offense is really bad. I do get mad sometimes, but generally I'm easy-going but I will punish players properly and fairly.

Thank you for reading my application, please PM me on PMC or skype to tell me if I'm accepted or denied.
08/01/2015 10:56 am
derpsa
Nice application Still looking!!
08/01/2015 3:55 am
derpsa
Still searching. I know theres a few accepted people. I just didnt feel lk replying thru the forum.
08/01/2015 2:04 am
Level 1 : New Network
mcparadip
My IGN: MCParadox

Why I want to be staff:
I believe that Minecraft is more than just a game. Its a community. With all the players, developers, and other people on forums, chat, stuff like that. Especially Minecraft servers. Sometimes, the community is very negative, with people swearing all the time. This makes me very sad. Servers shouldn't have a negative community; People will not want to play, and might even be insulted or more.
I want to make Minecraft servers' communities more positive. If we keep them positive, more people will play, and want to play. No one would be sad or insulted. Everyone would be happy. This is my goal. I want to keep every server's community happy and positive.

My Experience:
I have been a trusted admin on a few other servers, and a helper on many servers. I have even owned my own server before (even though I had to shut it down). I have never been banned from any server before.

How I punish people:
If someone is hacking/spamming or just breaking the rules, I punish them depending on their previous punishments and the severity of the rule broken. Like for example, if it's the first time someone is spamming, I would warn them. If they keep spamming, I would warn them again, and tell them if he continues, he will be muted. The third time, I would mute them. After the mute, if they still spam immediately after, I would mute them again, for longer.
If someone is hacking, I would warn them once. If they keep hacking, I would temp ban them for a few days. After the ban, if they still hack, I would ban them permanently.

Why you should choose me instead of others:
I am a helpful person, and do not apply for staff, just for my own benefit. If someone needs help, and I am busy building a base/PvPing or something, I would just help him, instead of telling him to wait. Some staff members always do their stuff first, then help others. This is very annoying in my opinion, because I am just sitting there waiting.
I am also very mature. I do not spam just because I got hacked, or call people noobs just because they aren't very good. I give them feedback and do not get frustrated very easily if they do not understand.

My connection/lag:
My computer and internet are pretty good, and I rarely lag. I average at about 100 FPS normally, at home. Sometimes I might go on vacation, and I will probably still be active, but I might lag a little bit more.

How active I will be: I can moderate in-game about 4-6 hours a week normally. On vacation, I might be busier because I am visiting places, so 2-4 hours a week on vacation.

Thanks for reading my staff application! Please PM me on Skype if accepted!
08/01/2015 1:55 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
SkaterPro8
Classified don't try to make it seem like we were treating you wrong, and don't lie. You left because you got an offer on another server so you left. Then you came back and asked for a rank. We offered you to reapply and you were declined. We did not treat you wrong. We just simply thank you for applying, just don't make us look bad.
08/01/2015 1:48 am
ClassifiedYT
By the way I am applying for a position of Head-Mod or higher but i dont mind what rank i get
08/01/2015 1:46 am
ClassifiedYT
IGN:ClassifiedYT

why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: Because I can monitor the chat and game very well and also brighten up the server for other people! I will make the game more exciting so people feel like they have to be Active!

times you can be on: 5am to 10am (London Time) or when im in New Zealand 4pm to 9pm.
timezone: London, UK time (GMT/UTC +0:00), when im in New Zealand its UTC +12:00

previous experience: I have been Admin on many servers and Staff Manager on 1 new server which I recently left because of how they were treating me. I know basically all the commands for GroupManager, Essentials, and OP commands

extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): I have been playing Minecraft for just under 2 years but I'm well experienced. I love helping people over chat/on teamspeak because it gives me the feeling I'm doing something to help others and not just doing things for my self

Any Further Questions Msg me on Skype.

P.S. please message me on Skype if I'm accepted or denied as I will forget to check this forum
08/01/2015 12:42 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
andyawesomeful
1. Name: Andy Calano
2. Age(Must be at least 11 and mature): 15 and very mature
3. IGN: andyawesomeful
4. Skype: Andyawesomeful
5. Past Experience: I have been an admin on 3 servers, moderator on 2, and a helper on 1.
6. Maturity (1-10): 8
7.Grammar(1-10):9
8. Position: Preferably admin or higher

why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: You should pick me because I believe that minecraft is like a community. A place where people come together to share ideas and have fun. I want to be a part of this and help make this server a fun community.You should also pick me because of how much I enjoy doing this. I love helping servers grow and become something amazing and I believe I can do this on this server. I love being a part of something and being dedicated to it. I also love helping people. I feel as if i have a knack for it. I also strive to do my best in solving problems and fixing arguments. I enjoy everything about being a staff member. I think enjoying what you want to do will help you succeed, so if I'm being a staff member on the server I would feel I would do well because of how much I love it. I believe that one of the most important part of being staff on a server is enjoying what you do because if you were to hire someone that doesn't then they might not do the job thorough and well. Also, I want to be approved because I love meeting new people and making new friends. I you would accept me I will not just work with you but also be your friend. In addition, I can bring a lot to the server. To start off my desire to help. This is important because the main job of being a staff member is to help the server grow. Also I am very committed. I will put all of my time and effort into this server and make sure that I wont give up. Next, I am very experienced in being a staff member and in minecraft in general. In addition, I am trust worthy and honest. You probably wouldn't want anyone who lies and someone you can't trust. If you were to hire someone like that it would be hard to feel safe with them on your server. You can feel safe with me. I am also good at solving disputes. If there are two players fighting in chat I would be able to help figure out the issue and put an end to it. I can be strict but also a guy who can have fun. What's important about this is that you wouldn't want someone who is too strict and you can't be a friend to, but you also don't want a guy who doesn't take rules seriously and is too much fun. I believe that I have all the skills staff needs and I want to be able to use them in this community. If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things. Lastly I believe that The main job of being a staff member is to help the players. Even if the question is a question that might not seem that smart of one, or it has an obvious answer it is our job to make sure that those player receive the help that they need so they can enjoy their time on the server and not be confused. A player can ask for help from me as much as they want . It might get annoying but I will make sure I wont show it and that they get the help they deserve. I have seen staff members who refuse to help other players and that is an awful thing to do. If you accept me I would make sure that I would make sure that my main priority would be to help players and know that on the server that they come first. I will also know that I am no better then anyone on the server.
I would help people by making sure they get what they deserve. If they ask a question I would make sure it gets answered right away. If someone is new to the server and needs an explanation on how everything works then I will explain. I would also help people by making sure the server is safe. If there is a hacker, or someone breaking the rules then i would give a punishment that fits them best. If there is a group of people arguing in chat and it goes too far I would work to make sure that the issue is resolved. I feel that if I would be accepted I would be good at helping others. There are also more reasons on why you should choose me and what I can bring such as, I am capable of doing things and I can easily figure out things such as problems. I am a good pvper so I can detect hackers when they are some on the servers. I am a loyal, respectful, helpful type of person, I have always liked to help people to make there stay on the servers more enjoyable. I am very social, so I am able to talk with the community and get to know them well and just overall, be nice to them. I am loyal because if you ask me to do anything such as, look at this guys report, staff application, anything, I'll be there even if I am in a mini game. I will take my time and help them. I am respectful because I respect the staff members, I will talk to them to get to know them, I will help them if they need any assistance, I'll be there. Also, if I need any help, I'll go to a other mod instead of just asking an Admin or someone up in that staff hierarchy. I find the server very enjoyable so I am able to stay active on the servers. I will continue to help others even though I am not a staff member, I just enjoy helping others. I am not one of those people that don't respond to someone asking for help, I will be the first person to message them asking what they need. I will put my name in chat so they see someone they can look up to and ask for help. I will not get bored or frustrated at people if they keep asking for help and constant messaging, I will continue to help them and make there stay more enjoyable. I can also befriend some normal ranked players so they know that I am a nice guy and will continue to be nice to people on the forums, in-game and on teamspeak. I think as my self mature for my age, I don't like to brag nor do I complain a lot, so I won't act immature, I will act as mature and professional I can be. I will get a long with other staff members because we're all a team, we don't be a staff member to argue with one another, we work as a team, help others, help staff members, joke around with them, brighten there day and most importantly, be there friend. That's what it's all about.

timezone:Eastern

previous experience: I have been an admin on 3 servers, moderator on 2, and co-owner on 1.

extra
What would you do for the server if your application is accepted?

If I was accepted into this server I would help in any way as possible. I would make sure that the server would be running smoothly. Such as having people get along, report any glitches that come up, and making sure the rules are enforced. Also, I will try to make good suggestions to help improve the server and make it more fun for others. I would lastly make it a better place, (or at least try to), by being a good staff member but also being a good friend. I have been told that I am outgoing and a very friendly person and I believe this is a very good thing to bring to a server. You probably wouldn't want someone who is a mindless droid with no emotion, you would want someone with a good personality and someone who is fun to be around. I feel that I am someone who fits this and having me on your team would brighten up things.

I also want to say that it may be hard to trust someone to help run your server but I would like you to know that I am not doing this for the power but for the responsibility. Thank you for taking the time in reading my application!
08/01/2015 12:11 am
ItzTheLad
IGN: ItzTheLad

Position I would Like: Mod or higher please.

why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: I Think you should pick me because I Will moderate chat aswell as make sure the players are happy, and I am experienced, so I can show the less experienced the ropes
timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC++00:00)

Maturity: My maturity in a casual situation is 8/10, in a serious situation it would be 10/10

previous experience: I Used to be a helper on my friends server from the beginning then i worked my way upto head admin

How Long can i be on?: I can be on as much as possible, I'm on a school break for a while so i have alot of time, after the holidays I Wont be on unless it's weekends as I go to boarding school.

What would I do if a player was behaving in a bad manner?: I would kindly ask them to stop and mute them for 5 minutes, if the behaviour got worse I would Take it up with another staff member.

Thank you for reading and I hope I get picked.
08/01/2015 12:28 am
derpsa
Accepted
08/01/2015 12:03 am
derpsa
ay still looking!! Im staying up late recruiting tonight
07/30/2015 5:56 am
Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
mecho_the_mighty
Hey i am extremly talented ( i think) however i do not use skype . . .
07/30/2015 3:19 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
SpideyPlaysHD
IGN: webbhead
previous plugins youve created (send link please I WILL NOT TAKE IN PLUGINS THRU SKYPE): I don't really code public plugins so I don't have links.
times you can be on: Anytime needed.
timezone: EST
previous experience:I have been developer for a couple servers, and have owned some servers.
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): Before I commit to this server I want to see how it is first..
07/29/2015 11:16 pm
derpsa
Im sorry but they lack detail. Your friends are welcome to modify their applications.
07/29/2015 10:43 pm
Shiloro
thats my friends
07/29/2015 10:42 pm
Shiloro
IGN: anthonygold2727
why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?: Because i can opperate and control crowds
times you can be on: 3+
timezone: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-08:00)
previous experience: i have been Opperator , admin, owner On many Occuasions
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): 5 Years
07/29/2015 10:37 pm
Shiloro
IGN: ShadowMona
why pick you out of the 1000s who apply?:
times you can be on: anytime any day
timezone: (UTC) London
previous experience: i have been owner on many servers and i have been admin on quite a few servers
extra?(tell about yourself, tell about how long you've played mc, include extra app area, etc.): I get easily angered,2 years,Nothing....
07/29/2015 10:29 pm
derpsa
im reading this thread for about 30 more minutes tonight. I will view all applications after 30 mins tomorrow afternoon.
07/29/2015 9:42 pm
derpsa
hey guys just want to say I have a mic so if u want to talk over skype we can
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome