L.E.G. Clan Minecraft Server *NEED STAFF/MEMBERS*

hstewart1965's Avatar hstewart196511/30/13 5:44 pm
1 emeralds 147 2
11/30/2013 9:06 pm
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh's Avatar gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Hello This Is Hunter/Owner Of The Minecraft Server We Are About To Discuss. Today I Am Advertiseing My New Minecraft Server I Made For My Clan And I Need Staff/Members For The Server. Anyone Is Welcome To Join The Team Speak IP Is: wa1.teamspeak.cc:9085 The Web Site Is: http://leg-clan-server.enjin.com/ And My Skype Is: hunter.stewart33 EDIT: *1.6.4 Bukkit Server*
hstewart1965
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/30/2013 9:06 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Network
gfdgfdhgfhgfhgfh
Can I also be staff? Here is my make-do app:

Name: I will keep that a secret untill I am chosen, for I do not like to give out information that is not needed or personal info. Thank you. But for now you can call me Lolz.
Minecraft Username: TheLuler.
Skype: Personal Information that I will give if i am accepted. I will pm you these.
Personality: I would say that i'm helpful, and understanding. Helpful? Why? Because I would help anyone that needed my help. I would make sure they had been helped and were fine in their condition. If it was a grief, I would assure you I would go and find the griefer to keep the server in a good condition. Understanding? Why? Because if someone says, "oh this person is blah blah blah..." and the other says they're lying, I would try to contact others and see the real story, not the one that they both made up, or true story. I would not just rely on this persons conclusions, and punish the other one. I would find out what REALLY happened.
Interests: My interests are to have fun playing minecraft and helping others, so I am not the only one having fun. I love to help others, I don't know why, it just makes me feel warm and happy inside.
Experiences: My exprinces with building are far and wide spread out. I have helped build atleast 10+ server spawns, and ALOT more mini-games maps. If your talking about plug-ins too.... I have looked on alot of help pages and figured out lots. I have lots of exprince with the most helpful of them on servers: Logblock, W/e, Punishments, and alot more. If you want me to catch onto a plug-in, I assure you I'll catch on quickly.
Experiences with position you have chosen: I have been an admin atleast 5+ times. Co-owner atleast 3 times, and Owner 4 times. Alot of people have trusted me with their server in their hands. honestly.
Why should i accept you to be this position: I have been in alot of bad choices. Sometimes I regret them horribly and sometimes I don't. But nevertheless I always want to grow and help people have the best time as possible.

Thank you for reading my super long long app...
-TehLolz
11/30/2013 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
koller101
Could I be a staff member? Here is a make-shift application.
IGN: koller101
Name: Jackson
Ever been Staff: Yes, I have been Mod twice on servers, I was once an admin on a server that shut down.
What position: Admin or SuperMod.
What are you good at: I am good at building, stopping fights, and making redstone creations. I can make an automated elevator for gods sake.
Other: I would love to be a staff member, I guess.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome