Co-workers needed for server

Bobbu's Avatar Bobbu10/10/18 3:57 pm
2 emeralds 206 9
10/15/2018 1:15 pm
Sandman5202's Avatar Sandman5202
Hello i always had love for running minecraft servers. I’ve had managed quite a few servers. Some more succesful than others. The reasons why i’ve closed the server is because It’s been to much, I found myself spending 100’s hours on the server over a couple of weeks with no help. i run the server on my own computer heating my room so i couldn’t sleep at night not only because of the heat but the sound.

Now I’m finally going to buy a server plan so I can sleep at night. I need staff on the server so I’m reaching out to you. As soon I find some people to help I’m ready to set-up the server :)

Please tell me about yourself in the comments if you’re interested. Experience? Where are you from? Age?

Btw I’m 19 and live in Sweden :)
Bobbu
Level 14 : Journeyman Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/13/2018 12:44 pm
Bobbu
Update: Serverplan is ordered and up and running. Also im done with the essentials :)
10/13/2018 7:12 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Claw-Slix
Hey there... First Let me say that you can either call me Claw OR Robbie.

Well This is Awkward... I don't really know how to Talk about myself... But here goes.

I'm a 18 Year old Australian (19 on November the 2nd) Who has been playing Minecraft since the early days. My Main Things I'm good at is Working on the Technical Side of things with servers... Such as Plugin Configuration and working with other plugin related things... No I can't Code Plugins Though. I have Been staff on multiple servers that have shut down due to a crumby system.... no I'm not stating that the staff were bad, the system however was. Currently I am a moderator on a server Called Yeoboseyo Oceanic Survival, However the server is very inactive and I was planning on helping another server out instead.

Now let's talk about my Real life Hobbies. I mainly Like Gaming and Building PC's as well as Fishing and Kick Boxing. I also Love Anime and Many other types of entertainment such as... Books and Music.

What Games do I play? Any game as long as it has a story or a multiplayer... Except MOBAS.

What Time am I usually on? from 6 AM AEST till Midnight AEST Although lately I have been waking up at 10 AM.... I'm A school Graduate with no Life... And I am not allowed to work due to Having multiple disabilities Such ass: Autism ADHD OCD and a few others... So i can be very excited at times which I apologies in advance for.

Well That's My Life in a Nutshell, Thanks for reading this far.

Yours Sincerely

Claw/Robbie
10/13/2018 12:36 pm
Bobbu
Hey Claw would love to get in contact w/you. I prefer Discord you can send me a pm or reply with your discord username. Cheers :)
10/13/2018 6:17 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Claw-Slix
ClawSlix#6196 Will be looking forward to talking to you ;)
10/11/2018 9:39 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sandman5202
Hello, it seems that you need some help with a server. I would be glad to help you kickstart one with or without a staff tag if you like. I've run 3 servers in the past as small friend projects and managed two large bungee-cord servers with a max of 4 if I remember correctly. I am an American and I'm currently 16. I also want to make it apparent I work with other people and I'm considered a busy guy, reaching into new communities helping people get started. Feel free to message me at any time.
10/13/2018 12:38 pm
Bobbu
Hey Sandman let me know your discord username if you’re still intrested. Thanks
10/15/2018 1:15 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Sandman5202
Sandman5202#7641 Looking forward to working with you.
10/10/2018 7:26 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Miner
im_so_lonely_pls_help_me
hi so I would like to help operate your server. im am 13 I have had help on 1 server and I can some commands my ign is SN0Wpup

(the 0 is a zero)

what version is the server
10/13/2018 10:38 pm
Bobbu
1.13 :) Maybe you would like to beta test the server once its up and running. That would be helpful. Best wishes.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome