Come to Altaris9! We are desperate for builders or anyone!:D

Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane12/22/16 3:20 pm
1/6/2017 9:25 am
Shadowsane's Avatar Shadowsane
Altaris9

Altaris, the land of mysterious wonders and endless curiosity.

If you are interested in building, coding, story writing, graphic design, or just all around helping out, this is the place for you! We are looking for YOUR help to develop an interactive, very popular, RPG/minigame server. We suggest that before applying, you read all the specifics of our server down below. Are you ready traveler? It’s going to be one hell of a ride…!

About Altaris

Altaris is a very wide ranged world with endless possibilities. These nine islands are going to become the backbone of this project. The nine islands will always help the player move on and explore what each one has in store for them. Each islands has its own theme and has its own feel to it. By that I mean these islands are what makes Altaris9...Altaris9! These islands makes it unique and makes it different than the rest of Minecraft RPG's.

Applications:

First and foremost: when applying, go to https://altarisnine.com/ to submit. We will let you know within 10 days whether you will be accepted or denied. We consider all applicants, and everyone will go through the same screening process. Your application will be considered by multiple staff members. If accepted, you will be under the supervision of a higher ranked staff member for the first few weeks, just to get you up to speed.

Staff members do not receive direct payment! We do not accept people asking for specials. Asking will result in a demotion or a flat out firing.

We expect new staff members to have at least 3 hours of online time per week to be eligible for promotion. Here’s who we are looking for specifically:

-Builders(of any kind, terrain and ones who are Structure Builders)

-Programmers (Web developers are not needed. We are looking for people who are familiar with Java in order to create custom plugins)

-Graphics design (Texture packs and Server art)

-Story writers(You'll be writing the lore and working with other writers)

-Trainee(Mod, Admins, etc)

Some features include!

Custom items and mobs
You can't have a RPG server without custom items! Nor mobs! So now we have like for you to know and know well; that Altaris9 WILL have custom items and mobs. Custom items makes the player feel more into a certain world then much of another minecraft server. That goes for the custom mobs too!

Stats for players
Our player stats will be complex but simple. What I mean is, it will have all 4 classes in some tab or GUI and your stats will be shown from there. If you are a Redstoner then you can have the stat: Height Lift. Which is how far you lift enemies in the air. Or a Fighter and his Power stat which is far you knock enemies back. Each class will have its own base stats though, such as: Strength, Defense, Speed and other stats we haven't thought of yet. This is another important factor to Altaris9. And this will let players become who they are. And whenever they want they can change classes.

Custom-plugins
This is a big deal for RPG servers and especially for Altaris9. Altaris9 will have many custom plugins that will fit in so nicely you may not even notice it was custom! Our custom plugins are going to be done by our best programmers and shouldn't have too many bugs.

Quests that can require thinking and decision making
Our quests line will fully put you into our world of imagination. The quest line will progress you to access more islands and the story will come to halt if you choose to pause you journey.

Minigames
Minigames around Altaris are normally held around the the type of situation you are in. So boss battles would usually fall in this area. Boss battles will have a goal to defeat the boss but also little special challenges in the game to make it more challenging. Minigames will also be held around their themed island so a snowy game wouldn't necessarily be introduced on Main Isle.

Submitting an application.

First and foremost: when applying, go to https://altarisnine.com/ to submit. We will let you know within 10 days whether you will be accepted or denied. We consider all applicants, and everyone will go through the same screening process. Your application will be considered by multiple staff members. If accepted, you will be under the supervision of a higher ranked staff member for the first few weeks, just to get you up to speed.

Staff members do not receive direct payment! We don't have many supporters! It would be nice if you'd help us progress. And the more you help the faster to a proper payment! We do not accept people asking for specials. Asking will result in a demotion or a flat out firing.

Visit our social media!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/AltarisNine
Instagram: @altarisnine
Patreon (extremely important): www.patreon.com/Altaris9
Our website: http://altarisnine.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/altaris9/

Thank you for your time!

Shadowsane Director | 2016 ©
Shadowsane
Level 19 : Journeyman Explorer