Come Join the Battle for Drapia(New Server seeking staff and High ranking PC Roles)

StaticxCharge's Avatar StaticxCharge1/14/19 11:34 pm history
1 emeralds 187 8
1/30/2019 7:59 pm
StaticxCharge's Avatar StaticxCharge
The Battle for Drapia is a new role playing server taking place in the land of Drapia.

The Backstory:

The planet of Drapia is inhabited by two Countries, Terra, and Plutonia. At First these 2 countries existed in Harmony, however as time went on the seeds of mistrust were formed. War has since broken out and it is up to each countries military to defend their homeland, and to capture the other side if they have any hope of ending the war! Suit Up, Grab your weapon, and Join us in, The Battle for Drapia!

What we are looking for currently is listed below. Be aware when placing an application for a staff rank, that all staff will be reporting directly to me and will not be taking part in the battle in anyway. This is a full survival game. With the Exception of starter bases, all Military outposts will be player built.

Player Roles:(Filling of Roles in bold is imperative to start the server. However be aware as this is a starting player role as the server progresses roles can change due to promotion, demotion, or by being overthrown.)

General of the Navy:
(Both Sides) General of the Navy will Command their countries Naval bases and Navy's.

General of the Army:
(Both Sides) General of the Army will command their countries Ground forces.

To place an application for a position please PM me the following application Template.

IGN:

Applying for:

Reason for applying for staff(If applicable)Include Experience:

Reason for Applying for President(If Applicable):

Do you have Discord: Yes/No

As a High Ranking Player Character, will you be able to be on the server at least 3 times a week: Yes/No

Join the Discord! discord.gg/P8cxSZ

Or Direct add me at rayno#7289

StaticxCharge
Level 1 : New Miner