Community Discord - ❗ Managers❗Admins ❗Mods❗Helpers❗Builders❗

1 emeralds0 replies • 24 views
AirisGaming7 started 11/24/21 3:45 pm
BRYE GAMING DISCORD
Hello everyone and thank you for reading my post <3, I am one of the 3 owners of Brye Gaming discord. A bit about us before we start - I owned a few hundred player discord that sadly was raided and destroyed a while ago, after taking a break for a while I wanted to rebuild, So after advertising and advertising I found 2 other wonderful owners and an amazing manager to help me re build our discord, Sadly our release was a few days ago so we only have 126 players from our FIRST release stage, We plan on doing a SECOND Release stage hopefully gaining another few 100 players.

At the moment we are looking for lots of staff members to make our discord grow and stay amazing and caring community it is currently. So if you are interested from helping us re-build our future discord server we would be grateful <3, We are currently making a side WIP lore SMP that will also be connected to our discord, So if you apply for this you also might be able to help with that!

WE are currently looking for

BUILDERS
HELPERS
MODS
ADMINSMANAGERS

We are also looking for some amazing new members to be apart of our first 200 special giveaway <3

Please don't be commenting 'a few 100 is small' All discords start from somewhere and we hope ya'll wanna be apart of it :)
discord.gg/WgHgdZk3xA
DISCORD LINK

When you join please verify!
& go to our staff-apps channel to apply <3
Posted by avatar
AirisGaming7
Level 1 : New Miner