Community Discord & SMP [ Need Manager & Owner ] - [ Merge or Partnership ]

AirisGaming7's Avatar AirisGaming711/11/21 8:40 am
1 emeralds 28
Hello my name is Airis, I am one of the 2 server owners of our Community Discord & Lore based SMP! - I am looking for another owner & a server manager - Also a server merge or a partnership!
Server Owner -For a server owner I am looking for an active 15+ owner with previous experience of running a community discord and a SMP. I am not looking for someone who just wants an owner position, I am hoping to find someone who is interested in re-growing my community from the start and growing our lore SMP! You also need to be able to bring some skills to our team. You will also be owner of both SMP & community discord.
Server Manager - For a server manager I am looking for someone who can help us set up our discords, advertise for staff, who can work well with others and be active enough for our 2 discords. You need to know your way around setting up a discord, Basic bots, and server advertising!
Merge or Partnership -Once our community is up and running I am looking for another community discord to do a partnership with us or even a merge! If you are interested you can ask me more questions on discord!
If you are looking to apply or ask questions about any of these then please add my discord!
Gaymer#1434
AirisGaming7
Level 1 : New Miner