[The Community] - A Community-Ran Minecraft Server!

yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer26/19/17 4:08 am
7/5/2017 10:00 am
yyyyer2's Avatar yyyyer2

Welcome to The Community! We are a group of Minecraft players who strive to make the game fun for you, and fun for us too.

This server is inspired by the fact that I am tired of looking for servers that fits my needs and fits what I think is fun. I want a server which can adapt fully to the player's needs, and which anyone can add new things to the server!

In this newly established group, we are constantly looking for new members to join and unleash the true potential of this community. We currently have a Discord group which players can discuss, interact, and listen to music, and a whitelisted Minecraft server for players to play in. The Minecraft server (version 1.12) will be a world for players all around the world to discover, explore, and create. The goal of the server is for players to have fun in Survival, and for players to try out their own ideas.

The Community Minecraft Server won't be a place of repetitive and monotonous Survival mode, instead it will be a world full of possibilities and imagination. If you're bored in the Survival world, come to the Player's Lounge and test out your new ideas! Want to play some MiniGames with your newly-made friends? Suggest it on Discord and we will create MiniGames with your ideas!

The Community, a Community-Ran Minecraft Server, is a place full of freedom and recreation.
We hope you have a great time!

Click to reveal
Name:
IGN:
Discord:
Favorite thing(s) to do in Minecraft:
What are you looking for in our Community?:
Anything more?:

Rules:

• No excessive/harmful swearing
• No excessive spamming
• No griefing
• No racism or discrimination
• No cheating
• Be friendly
• Everyone is equal
• Respect your peers
• Respect others’ privacy

* Disobedience of major rules may lead to bans without previous warning.
Multiple/Excessive rule offenses will result in a permanent account ban.

Most of all, have fun and Welcome to The Community!
yyyyer2
Level 20 : Expert Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/05/2017 10:00 am
yyyyer2
bump
06/29/2017 10:48 pm
yyyyer2
bump
06/23/2017 10:34 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
shasshen
Name: Shasshen
IGN: shasshen
Discord: shasshen
Favorite thing(s) to do in Minecraft: I love to build and just have fun with new people. I also do enjoy playing some mini games with people.
What are you looking for in our Community?: I just want to have a good time playing with others and a simple survival smp.
Anything more?: Really looking forward to playing with you guys!
06/23/2017 6:37 pm
yyyyer2
Thanks for your application! Can you please provide the four digit tag for your username so I can add you? (e.g. shasshen#1234) Thanks.
06/23/2017 7:41 am
yyyyer2
The server IP is mc.thecommunity.world (whitelisted)
06/19/2017 5:04 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
BdaaNJr
Name: Andrew
IGN: IRazgrizl7
Discord: andrew#0298
Favorite thing(s) to do in Minecraft: I enjoy building, even though I'm not that good at it. Though I do enjoy exploring.
What are you looking for in our Community?: Simply enjoying it. I want to get to know some people and I think this is the place to do so. I also think it'd be a great place to learn how to build better.
Anything more?: I hope I get the opportunity to play as I enjoy socializing with others.
06/20/2017 6:51 am
yyyyer2
Added on Discord.
06/19/2017 4:53 pm
JackMack19
Name: Jack
IGN: jackmackin
Discord: JackMackin14
Favorite thing(s) to do in Minecraft: Build, try out new things, play with others and pull pranks on people
What are you looking for in our Community?: A good Lively Community where we can have a laugh and join in to help each other out
Anything more?: I Look forward to being able to play on this server it sound like a really good thing
06/20/2017 6:50 am
yyyyer2
Hey, can you include you Discord ID in? e.g. JackMackin14#1234. Without that I can't add you on Discord, thanks!
06/20/2017 7:22 am
JackMack19
JackMackin14#3612
06/20/2017 7:41 am
yyyyer2
Thanks! Added now.
06/19/2017 8:51 am
Level 1 : New Network
Psyx
Name: Brandon
IGN: SSND
Discord: SSND#0113
Favorite thing(s) to do in Minecraft: Build(I'm alright, I guess), explore, create towns, play minigames, and Bow PvP
What are you looking for in our Community?: I'm looking for friendliness, kindness, and overall good qualities among the community that inspires re-playability of the server. Simply, I'm just looking for fun.
Anything more?: I look forward to playing this server and hopefully helping it
06/19/2017 9:00 am
yyyyer2
Added on Discord
06/19/2017 7:20 am
yyyyer2
The IP is mc.thecommunity.world
You have to be whitelisted first
Planet Minecraft

Website