forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

HUGE Server - +10 Staff needed - 16gb +100 Slots

1 emerald β€’ 24 replies595 views
created 12/30/2012 7:18 pm by tatimblin
last reply 01/02/2013 5:36 pm
Conflict-Infinity is a new server that is not currently available to the public. We have built the essential parts of our server, but are looking for much more to be built. We also need staff for upholding the rules of the server, no serious enforcement just a rough policing of the rules.

Don't worry if their are already many submitted applications, we will read them all.

About the server:
The server is currently up and running for staff.
It is a bukkit server.
Their will be pvp raiding and a small economy.
Their is a spawn, and a town.
Their are several mini games.

What we're looking for:
Builders for biome outposts, and future projects
Staff to enforce the rules.

We will accept around 3 more administrators, 4 Moderators, and around 5 Builders.

If accepted you will receive a pm (message) with the ip.

Please base your application off of this. (There is one application for all positions, we will determine your exact rank after you have proven yourself on the server.)

Application:

QUICK QUESTIONS:
Ign:

Maturity:

Skype (Just say if you have one):

Desired rank:

Time playing Minecraft:

How often can you be online:

MULTIPLE SENTENCE RESPONSE:
Previous Staff positions:

Types of servers you've played on:

Describe your knowledge of plugins:

Describe your knowledge of redstone:

Describe some of your best builds:

How big is your largest build:

What can you bring to the server:

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member:
Posted by avatar
tatimblin
Level 31 : Artisan Fox

24 replies

01/02/2013 5:36 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Mrkats
Pyro we already denied you
01/02/2013 4:59 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
pieFTW123
Ign: PyRoFilms

Maturity: 9

Skype (Just say if you have one): dont have one

Desired rank: Well either mod or admin would be fine as long as i can help

Time playing Minecraft: 3 years now

How often can you be online: Schools starting soon but i can try to be on as much as i can.

Previous Staff positions: I have been a mod and admin a lot of times even if i may seem too young.

Types of servers you've played on: Factions,Towny and Survival

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I know some good plugins but i dont know how to install the.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: Out of 10 probably a 3

Describe some of your best builds: Not really a good builder but i can make a decent cottage.

What can you bring to the server: I can help stop griefers and hackers I am nice and will help people who are new and help the other staff if they need help.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: Because I like to help servers and see them grow and i would love to be apart of that.
01/02/2013 4:46 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Mage
Tyrese07
Ign:
Tyrese07 (Preferred to be called "Eseryt" As nick.)
Maturity:
You could say that my maturity is a 9/10. I am mainly safisticated but when I need to, I can joke around.
Skype (Just say if you have one):
Yes.
Desired rank:
Administrator/Moderator
Time playing Minecraft:
Over 2 years.
How often can you be online:
Very often, I'm an early riser, and late stayer.
I have been an Owner, A Co-Owner, and a Moderator.
Paint-ball, Survival Games, SFT, Factions, Hardcore, SMP, Towny, etc. I play alot of minecraft.
I am a 7/10, you could say with plugins. I know most of the noral plugins, I know Mcmmo and alot of others that would mainly take me forever to name. To put it basic, I know my way around the block.
I know how to make good redstone machines and mechanical things. I can make things like, for example, An Automatic Pig killer.

An Automatic Pig killer.
Castles.
Houses, Modern and Medieval.
Wool Pixel Art.
The Castles I build are massive, take me less time than others, and I usually do it by myself.
I can bring talent, diversity, and justice.
I like having power, not in the evil way, to make people happy and bring justice. I like doing the right thing most of the time. It would be an honor to be able to play on this server.
01/02/2013 2:08 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
Titanium_Lady
Ign: ladydeathorse25

Maturity: 9/10

Skype (Just say if you have one): i have skype

Desired rank: Moderator

Time playing Minecraft: about a year now

How often can you be online: about 5-8 hours a day (but of course there are some days i cannot play for reasons being of family gathering of some sort)

Previous Staff positions: i have been moderator on a few other servers before. unfortinately they did not fit me

Types of servers you've played on: i play on quite a few different server. i enjoy the hunger games and the walls servers (im pretty good as well). i also enjoy factions and pvp servers.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: well i am not the best at plugins but i do know the basics. (i understand if this is why you do not choose me)

Describe your knowledge of redstone: well i can build secret rooms. oh and i have built a drawbridge before. i am fairly advanced with redstone.

Describe some of your best builds: well on a singleplayer world i am still working on it but so far it looks good. it is an underground castle that is pretty amazing.

How big is your largest build: my biggest build (to me meaning length and width) is my recreation of the abraham lincoln memorial (him sitting in the chair)

What can you bring to the server: i am a hard working and very dedicated person. i will enforce the rules and stay on task. BUT i am also a very fun, kind and happy person. i enjoy helping people and that is what i plan to do if accepted.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: well also as i said above i enjoy helping people and i'm always looking for new ways to accomplish that.

well thanks you for your time i do hope i am accept. oh and would you mind pming me if i am accepted thank you soooo much i look forward to my pm
01/02/2013 12:49 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pixel Puncher
DrainEMmax
QUICK QUESTIONS:
Ign: Bfunk54

Skype (Just say if you have one): Yes, I Have One. Username: Bfunk54

Desired rank: Moderator/Administrator

Time playing Minecraft: I Have Been Playing For Roughly a Year Now.

How often can you be online: Probably 1 hour or 2 on school days and 2 or 3 hours on the weekends.

Previous Staff positions: I used to own a server called ShadowCraft, was Admin on StarWars Legacy Craft, was Moderator on OurCraft, Trial-Mod on CoBlockCraft and Trusted on D&R Craft. (All have closed down due to lack of money. Except CoBlockCraft.)

Types of servers you've played on: I have played on HungerGames, Factions, PvP, Tekkit, and Vanilla.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I used to own a server
so I know permissions and plugins inside out. I am amazing with them, so if you ever need help with them you can ask me.
Describe your knowledge of redstone: I am pretty good with redstone but not amazing so I might not be the person to ask for redstone, but for something simple I am there.

Describe some of your best builds: I am not a great builder, but it was a giant hotel with a fully functional, automatic elevator. http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/hotel-random-redstone/

How big is your largest build: It is this world, so pretty big.

What can you bring to the server: I can make the server have a friendly environment and be available to all ages. I can easily moderate the chat and entire server to make sure no one is breaking any server rules.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I will be very helpful and respect everyone equally on the server, people will eventually take their respect that I had for them away by bad behavior. I will also listen to anyone of everyone of equivalent rank or higher. I will also take peoples' opinions into consideration. I am applying for moderator because I know I will love this server and have always respected moderators a ton and I would love to get that kind of respect from other players/staff as well.
01/02/2013 10:37 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Dragon
scribbles97
QUICK QUESTIONS:
Ign: scribbles97

Skype (Just say if you have one): No

Desired rank: Moderator

Time playing Minecraft: Since beta 1.7

How often can you be online: Almost every day for probably an hour or two, unless something important comes up. (Some days I may be on for more though)

Owner: 3 servers
Co-Owner: 2 servers
Admin: 1 server
Builder: A lot of servers

I've played on these types of servers: Medieval RPG, Economy, PVP, Survival, Prison, Vanilla, Bukkit, and Faction.

I am good with Worldedit and Worldguard, and I'm also pretty good with PermissionsEX. I also have experience with MobArena, and a few other fun plugins.
I have used a lot of smaller plugins too, and I have lots of experience from having my own servers before.

I am pretty good at redstone, but I can't make crazy stuff. Example: I can probably make a combination lock (it would take a while), traps, and things like that. I can also make piston doors(although I am not so good with pistons in general). I would say my redstone skill is at least 7/10.

Unfortunately all of my best builds were on servers that are no longer up, so I can't show them off. But here is what they were: A few castles, a bunch of mansions, a lot of houses, and above all a few epic arenas. I would say for sure I am best at arenas and medieval things.

I never actually measured it, so I can't give an exact size. But I can say for sure that it was over 200 blocks wide and 200 blocks long. (It may have been much larger, but it was at least that big)

I can bring my knowledge of building, and knowledge of running a server. I also have been told that I am good at dealing with people and solving problems. I think I would be helpful in dealing with any issues or questions people have, and building things in my spare time. Maybe even helping with plugins.

I am interested in becoming staff for a couple reasons. One reason is just that I want a new server to play on since all of the ones I used to play on got shut down. Another reason (more important) is that I like to help people and build cool things. I really just enjoy hearing people thank me, or tell me I did a good job on a project.
01/02/2013 10:10 am
tatimblin
Positions still open, and two days left to submit. Looking for older applicants.
01/02/2013 3:24 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
carokon123
Ign: carokon123

Maturity: 10/10 (no, really)

Skype (Just say if you have one): yes

Desired rank: Administrator or moderator, preferably the higher one

Time playing Minecraft: Alpha

How often can you be online: at least an hour a day, ( but probably longer, 3 hrs)

Previous Staff positions: I have had experience of being a server owner, the server is now shut down

Types of servers you've played on: PvP, hardcore, faction, adventure, vanilla.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I have a very high understanding of plugins and how annoying some of them are to set up

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I have a moderate knowledge of redstone, basic logic gates and things like that

Describe some of your best builds: I don't think I have a best build, I think I could create something decent with some direction

How big is your largest build: answered above

What can you bring to the server: I think I could bring a very relaxed and calm gameplay to the server while still keeping to the rules

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I would like to become part of the team because it would be very fun, and also to see how purge people run a server.
01/01/2013 12:05 pm
tatimblin
Hmmm...
Messages seem to be down right now. Each of the selected players have been messaged, but I don't think they can read it so for now Critical Bacon, bvcrehg12345, knockout187, Mrkats, caylee316, and popcornwn Have been accepted. You should still try and read your message it has a lot of important information. For now skype me at tatimblin.

Submissions are still welcome!
12/31/2012 4:48 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
popcornwn
Ign: Popcornwn

Maturity: 8 or 9

Skype (Just say if you have one):I have one, and i'm in it xD

Desired rank: Admin

Time playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since it came out.

How often can you be online: Weekdays: (3-4 hours each day) Weekends: (5-7 hours each day) Summer: (7-9 hours) Depending on what I do during those days. If nothing, I'm on the whole day. If I am busy I will be on occasionally for at least 5 hours.

Previous Staff positions: I have been admin on many other servers such as mc.nick-craft.com.. I have been mod on another server mc.survivalmania.net.. I also have been staff on alot other servers. I also made my own server a long time. And i've co-owned as well.

Types of servers you've played on: I played on MineZ. And i play faction, RPG, and survival.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I have been woking with plugins for as long as i could remember. I am not a plugin dev though. I know how to work server plugins like the back of my hand. I know most of the problems that happen and I know how to fix them. I know what all of the player commands do and I know them pretty well.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: Heh..heh.. I'm pretty bad.

Describe some of your best builds: I have built a statue of myself. I can also build statues of other people like the owners and staff members. I also built a huge pyramid-maze on minecraft classic. And many more.

How big is your largest build: I don't measure my builds.. But i can just build a 1x1 block tower 256 blocks high (or whatever the highest block altitude is.)

What can you bring to the server: I will probably work for this server for a very long time depending on how the server flows. I will bring new ideas that will bring originality to the server. I can bring new people to the server through advertising with the Owner's permission of course. I love to entertain bored users with fun events that will perk up their experience on this server. I want to keep users as long as possible on this server. I want them to have the best experience of their life on this server like no other private server could provide.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: It would be a great addition for servers I have worked for, it would give me the chance of being able to do something to impact the server positively. Everyone is treated equally and fairly. I will not pick favorites while I work for this server. I do not give "special treatment" to others and never will. I want to help everyone and make them feel welcome. staff are vital to a server's performance. With friendly staff, a server will flourish.
12/31/2012 4:23 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Skinner
MockJuul
Ign: Doo_Doo_Dont

Maturity: I'd say 8/10

Skype (Just say if you have one): Yes. Give me yours.

Desired rank: Admin/Moderator

Time playing Minecraft: 2 Years

How often can you be online: Everyday atleast 3 - 4 Hours.

Previous Staff positions: I have been a Owner of a server (Shut Down) Co Owner of a server (Also shut down ) Head Admin Currently at a server ( you can see later) and admins in the past.

Types of servers you've played on: I play on Mainly RPG and Building servers, Not much of a PVP player, I dont like dieing and Losing everything I have.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I know Currently World Edit, Essentials, Factioning, ICONOMY, and Other BASIC plugins.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I can make a basic redstone cave door, and some other Things, I can show you if you tell me what to do.

Describe some of your best builds: Most of my builds are Tall buildings or Villages. I am not a Small place builder. I usually do that. I just currently finished a Pirate Ship Similar to one in a video game I used to play, which will be in the part of (Best Build Link).

How big is your largest build: http://i.imgur.com/7N5kn.png That is big It Is 450+ Blocks esitmate and made within an Hour. It is very detailed and is currently realistic from the one in the game I used to play.

What can you bring to the server: I can bring safety against hackers, Modders. I can also bring good builds, a better experience for our players, and a better environment for younger People.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I am interested in staff member because I like giving players good experiences, keeping them safe along with keeping the server safe with things like banning and muting. I like working with others and cooperate well with people. I also am respectful to others and love to help people.

Thank you for Reading my application. Have a Nice Day Sir.
12/31/2012 4:09 pm
tatimblin
All above submissions have been reviewed, and those accepted have been messaged. If you didn't get accepted you can always try again, I mostly turned down applicants due to lack of information.

Submissions are still welcome.
12/31/2012 12:41 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
caylee316
Ign: Caylee316

Maturity: 18

Skype (Just say if you have one): No! Sorry! I do have a TinyChat though!

Desired rank: Builder

Time playing Minecraft: About 2 years now.

How often can you be online: About 2-3 hours on school days. About 9-10+ hours on Saturaday and Sunday.

Previous Staff positions: I have my own server I am starting on right now. I am a admin on a couple of servers and use to be on about 10 servers but they closed down.

Types of servers you've played on: I've played almost everything. I don't play on PVP much because I really just don't like it. I like building stuff and not getting killed 24/7.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I'm not very sure how to install plugins because I haven't installed them in a while. I could re-teach myself if I did get hired. I know everything about mods though.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I can make a not-as-intense machine but if you gave me a link to a website that showed me how to do it, I could do it.

Describe some of your best builds: I have made many organic structures, and I also did some terraforming, but I think pixel art is my best. I have made FlutterShy (A MLP), A lot of Pokemon, and much more. But I LOVE doing organic structures. I've made many dragons and cats of organic.

How big is your largest build: It would be about 500 blocks wide and almost 900-1000 block high.

What can you bring to the server: I could bring a nice, loving girl who would make amazing builds. I could bring a friendly person who barely gets annoyed.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: Since a lot of my servers I have admin on closed down, I get kinda bored on MineCraft. So I think this would keep me still playing MineCraft and actually having fun.

Thanks if you accept me!
12/31/2012 11:57 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
MasterLink
Ign: Link380

Maturity: I am pretty mature, i love to have fun with the players but i also crack down on the rules when needed. I am a Peacekeeper (Moderator) on Mysidia Creative Server.

Skype (Just say if you have one): yes

Desired rank: Admin would be great but i would settle for Mod.

Time playing Minecraft: About 2 hours on a school day. Up to 14 hours on a saturday, same for sunday.

How often can you be online: However often you need me!

Previous Staff positions: Like i said before i am a Peacekeeper (Moderator) on Mysidia Creative Server. That is my only staff position.

Types of servers you've played on: Ive played on survival servers with my friends, to creative server. I love to build now so i try to stick closer to the creative servers.

Describe your knowledge of plugins:Not sure how to install plugins, for i have never ran a server but i do know some basic plugins if you need them.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I can get some small redstone project done but nothing big, if i work with someone who has a higher knowledge base i usually deal good with redstone.

Describe some of your best builds: One of my best builds was a large temple of water and fire, it was very detailed, beautiful, and just stunning to walk through. Took me around 15+ hours to complete.

How big is your largest build: Around 150+ i would say. (The build is on a map that is not currently on our creative server) and probably well over 300 blocks long.

What can you bring to the server: I can bring fun for the players, aswell as i could be strict when needed. I can build to whatever expense, small, medium, large, towns, texturepacks, fantasy, you name it and i can probably pull it out of me.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I want to help another server then just my creative server. I really enjoy helping new players, talking to higher ranked ones, and having fun as well! Thank you so much for reading this application and i will hopefully see you on soon ! Thanks again!
12/31/2012 10:09 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Crafter
Ign:14012

Skype (Just say if you have one): makonnen999

Time playing Minecraft: 2-4 hours a day

How often can you be online: 2-4 hours a day

Previous Staff positions: admin on 13 servers, mod on 5 servers, and builder on 2.

Types of servers you've played on: bukkit, mcmmo, and some vinilla servers.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: very good

Describe your knowledge of redstone: good

Describe some of your best builds: a house that has many cool things and a mob tower.

How big is your largest build: 100 blocks high it was the mob tower.

What can you bring to the server: enforced rules, law and order, making sure all is happy and not banning people for no reason.

so i help the server grow and nuture the people so they can have fun and be happy.
12/31/2012 9:50 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Mrkats
Ign: mrkats123456789

Maturity: Im mature, but I like to joke around a lot

Skype (Just say if you have one): Yes.

Desired rank: Anything higher than builder

Time playing Minecraft: before it was officially out, so when it was free with no survival

How often can you be online: 1-5 hours a day.

Previous Staff positions: I own 3 servers and have proof. I am also very good with permissions. My friend William (one of the server owners ) says I know all the permissions and commands on his server(he has 45 plugins)

Types of servers you've played on: Factions( Own 2) role playing, adventure, creative survival prison(thinking about making mine a prison server and Hardcore

Describe your knowledge of plugins: Im owner of 3 servers and I do all the permissions, know all the commands. I do permissions for all 3. I am working on adding more plugins to 2 of them. Once again pm me for proof.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I don't know much, but sometimes I fool around with sethblings maps and make new creations

Describe some of your best builds: my spawn on my old server was the best. Ill make the map again if you want proof. I also made a huge prison. My castle has TNT cannons.

How big is your largest build: my castle spawn

What can you bring to the server: I can bring some good buildings, a good attitude, and some humor to the server.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I want to help some people out, make a new server video, and maybe just do some survival on your server. I will make a series which will advertise your server.
12/31/2012 8:21 am
tatimblin
Current applications are being reviewed. Only four more days for submissions.
12/31/2012 1:11 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Miner
awesomemandy123
Ign: awesomemandy

Maturity: I'd say I'm pretty mature, but I still like to joke around

Desired rank: Administrator.

Time playing Minecraft: About a year.

How often can you be online: Pretty often, 3-5 hours a day, sometimes maybe more.

Previous Staff positions: Well, to start, I co-owned a server for a few months. With co-owner, I got access to the console for the server, so I am very experienced with adding/deleting plugins, setting up permissions for each plugins AND the whole server, etc. I'm very good at setting perms for GroupManager especially, and making the staff pop out. I was also an admin on a server for a few months before that, and built spawns on there, the server I co-owned, and other servers. I can build a lot of stuff, but I'm pretty weak on redstone hahaha. But I'm very good at advertising servers, keeping them in control, and having a good time all at the same time

Types of servers you've played on: Factions, Hunger Games, Spleef, Infected, Capture the Flag, Mumble, Prison, Towny, Creative, Roleplay, Skyblock.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: Well, since I had access to console while I co-owned a server, I got to learn how to set up perms for various ones,

Describe your knowledge of redstone: Erm, I don't know much.

Describe some of your best builds: Hm. I once built this spawn that was HUGE. I made ALL of the shops (including showcases and shop signs for each of them), pixel art, and more. I also once made this HUMONGOUS courthouse. It was HUGE, and I have to say, it was probably my best work.

How big is your largest build: A whole spawn. So pretty big

What can you bring to the server: I can bring some unique buildings that not many other servers have. I can be a friendly staff member that will still joke around with the members and keep a firm hand.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I'm not really staff on any other server, and I'd really like to help you Thank you for reading my application :3
12/31/2012 12:44 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
Alex_Andrew
Ign: Alex_Andrew

Maturity: 8/10

Skype (Just say if you have one): Yes

Desired rank: Anything you think i am best suited for

Time playing Minecraft: About a year and a half

How often can you be online: 2/4 on schooldays except wednsedays, and about 4/5 on weekends

Previous Staff positions: Co-owner waiting for owner to fix plugins and some permissions and a few odds an ends. Most likely wont go public for another 3 months

Types of servers you've played on: Prison, creative, pvp/raiding, factions, build, and towny

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I have worked with many plugins seeing that i am co-owner of a server. I have worked with the mcmmo, iconomy, chestshop, factiosn ,towny, worldedit, voxelsniper, and some other odd ones that i rather not google right now. If i dont know a plugin i learn really quick, thank god theres youtube

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I ma a pretty decent redstoner, i have built some easy to intermidiate in my time on mincraft.

Describe some of your best builds: A pagonda that i terraformed around to maek it look liek it was at the bottom of a vally, old spawn for the server i am co-owner on, a mansion on a creative server, castle and walls also on the creative server.

How big is your largest build: The castle (which was the largest) wall was about 215 by 300 with the help of world edit. The castle had about a 900 cubic block area. Not including the roof and cellar of it.

What can you bring to the server: Enforce the rules of the server with understandment of both sides and not being crule. I can bring my unique building skills to help wit hwhatever you need. I have eve nbeen called to a server called batcraft to help build spawn by one of the admins on there i know xD

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: I ma looking for something ot keep me occupied . Having people have a great experience on mc is the best way to play mc for me

-Alex
12/30/2012 10:08 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Toast
knockout187
Ign: knockout187

Skype (Just say if you have one): Yes

Desired rank: Admin or Mod

Time playing Minecraft: 2 years

How often can you be online: Weekdays from 3pm-8:30pm Weekends from 1pm-3am

Previous Staff positions: I have been staff on many servers, and the players find me as a great staff member! I have been Admin on 4 servers, mod on 5 servers, and Co-Owner on 3 servers.

Types of servers you've played on: PVP, Roleplay, survival, Zombie survival, Hunger Games.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I am good with essentials, chestshop, World edit, izone, citizens, and a few more. I am learning group manager, and I think i have an idea how it works. But I can learn quickly and remember well!

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I am not that great with redstone, but if needed can learn how to use it better.

Describe some of your best builds: I have built really nice houses, and shops. I have helped with spawns, and castles. Also I made a City.

How big is your largest build: I made a City called SkyCity on my friend Jrock's server.

What can you bring to the server: I can enforce the rules making sure the players have a fun safe playing enviroment. I can build many things on the server, and I am am great with big situations.

I love helping others and the server itself. I like it when the players have fun and know they can be safe due to the great staff!

Thanks for reading my application and have a great day!
12/30/2012 8:14 pm
Level 22 : Expert Skinner
colourfool
QUICK QUESTIONS:
Ign: TerrorFace12

Skype (Just say if you have one): I do.

Desired rank: Admin.

Time playing Minecraft: I have been playing since Beta 1.3.

How often can you be online: Everyday. When on schooldays, I can be online for a minimum of 1 hr. On weekends, 2 hours. Max is 5 hours.

Previous Staff positions: I was an Admin twice. Same as a mod. I was once a peace officer, researcher, head mod.

Types of servers you've played on: RPG, Survival, Creative, PvP Games, Prison, Skyblock.

Describe your knowledge of plugins: If on the terms of making them, I rate myself 0/10. I can learn though. Controlling plugins on the other hand, 5/10. Again, I can learn if it is necessary.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: I suck horribly at redstone, but I am willing to learn.

Describe some of your best builds: It was a town, but it was in a glass dome.

How big is your largest build: Really big. I made a castle once and it was a huge square.

What can you bring to the server: General Peace, Administration, Suggestions, Ideas, General Help, and Entertainment.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: Because I would love to help servers that I believe fit my tastes. I love the idea of this server so, If I get accepted, you would have my dedication. I am also good in any situation. I can calm anyone down. I can maintain peace. I am the peacekeeper in our group. so I believe I can apply this here.

Thanks for reading!
12/30/2012 8:13 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
bvcrehg12345
Ign:bvcrehg12345

Maturity: 8 out of 10 ( i still like to have some fun but dont mess up anyones projects. i mess around away from everything. but this is rarely.)

Skype (Just say if you have one):no but if needed i will make one

Desired rank:admin or moderator

Time playing Minecraft:since beta

How often can you be online:10 plus hours

Previous Staff positions: i was the co owner of a server named vaporcraft the ip for that was 37.59.137.72. the only reason i left was becouse the server shut down.

Types of servers you've played on:PVP,vanilla,economy mostly

Describe your knowledge of plugins:ok but not the best ( this from lack of experience. but if you give me about a 3 days i can figure it out.)

Describe your knowledge of redstone:i can make everything from a working clock to tnt cannon

Describe some of your best builds: the golden gate bridge ive been working on it for 4 months and still find things wrong. ( im a perfectionest with structures)

How big is your largest build:300 long by 172 tall

What can you bring to the server:i can bring experience with conflict-resolution,getting people on the server,and how to get people to stay.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member:becouse with my last server i got a taste of how it feels to help people and run a smooth running server. And now that it's gone i feel like i am empty so im trying to get back helping people.
12/30/2012 7:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
CriticalBacon
Ign: DerpyMudkip

Maturity: 10/10

Time playing Minecraft: Since Indev after a friend told me about it.

How often can you be online: 8 hours a day.

MULTIPLE SENTENCE RESPONSE: Um..not really sure what this means..
Previous Staff positions: Co-Owner, Admin, Head-Moderator, Moderator, Helper, Developer

Types of servers you've played on: Medieval RPG, Hardcore PvP, Raiding, and Factions, Tekkit, PVE, MineZ

Describe your knowledge of plugins: I'm very skilled with plugins and know how to use them and configure them. I know how to code in Java and I can help develop custom plugins for you.

Describe your knowledge of redstone: Never was a huge fan of Redstone, sorry.

Describe some of your best builds: Medieval houses, Castles, Watchtowers, Viking Ships, Airships, and more.

How big is your largest build: Big enough to serve as a building.

What can you bring to the server: Creative buildings, great ideas and contributions.

Why are you interested in becoming a staff member: Ever since I stopped hosting my server on Christmas I decided to help out servers that are new and that are in need for mature staff. I hope to work as an Admin on your server.
12/30/2012 7:24 pm
tatimblin
Applications must be submitted by January 5th.

A tip for submissions: The more you write the better chance you have

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome