<<Cop's 'N Robber's Server>> <<Looking for Admins, Moderator's and Builders!>> <<Apply now!>>

Yagami3488's Avatar Yagami34884/8/19 1:38 pm
2 emeralds 70
What is this all about?!
Alright, hello! So you know the good old, fun mini game of cops 'n robbers? Well, recently I have wanted to create a server around this mini game, it being the main focus of the server. Maybe adding my own little twists! The server is in very early development to the point where there isn't a server yet and I'm drafting up rules and gaining some staff, so that I'm not wasting my money on server hosting.
What is cops n robbers?!
For those who dont know, cops and robbers is a very old mini game in the minecraft community. The concept is simple, a warden is randomly selected from a group of players who are locked in cells. The warden must let you out and keep you all under control! The job as the 'robber' is to try and escape the prison by finding the wardens office and escaping to a boat that not too far! Pretty simple huh?
Whats in it for me?!
Enjoyment? idk... oh, and helping create a nice friendly community and make possible friends!

The staff roles
Owner - this one is pretty simple... I do basically everything :)

Administrator (2) - The person who help assist me and has a more direct role to a curtain point, may that be a moderation admin, or a builder admin. Basically, you are in charge of a section of the server, while i do everything

Moderator - Ensures everyone in the player base is following the server rules and making sure everyone is happy

Builder - Builds stuff? Joking, this role is made up from ("Head Builder" "Builder Manager" "Builder") You guys will work together to build what ever is needed, may that be events, or future mini games

<<More Staff roles may become available soon>>

Where do I apply?!
Here! > goo.gl/DjMpKP

I hope to see you soon!
Yagami3488
Level 14 : Journeyman Miner