⛏ CopperCraft | New | Competitive Skyblock | Seasons | Not Pay-to-Win | Quests | 1.16.3 ⛏

iVictimize's Avatar iVictimize10/22/20 11:45 am history
3 emeralds 1k

CopperCraft is a new Minecraft community, consisting of only a Competitive Skyblock server that I created with the intention of creating an ideal community everyone can be a part of. In the near future, CopperCraft plans to offer a larger variety of servers. In the meantime, now is when we fill the CopperCraft community with friendly players looking to have an enjoyable competitive experience.

Server Vision

With our Competitive Skyblock server now online, and the community growing strongly, our next step will be developing a unique and fun-filled survival server. Deriving from the idea of fair play, More details about the expansion can be found on our Discord Server.

Extra Details
Not Pay-to-Win » To maintain a fair experience for everyone, and keep placement rewards going to the hardest working players, there is absolutely NO way to buy your way up the leaderboards. However, there are In-Game packages available which will help sustain and improve the server brand.

Server Type »
We only run the CopperCraft Network on Dedicated Server. This is to maintain the standard of a lag-free environment all the time!

Feedback »
Player feedback is extremely important to me, and the general growth of CopperCraft. Given you have a negative experience or would just like to make suggestions, there is a dedicated section on our Discord Server, which I strongly encourage players to partake in.

Features » Our Competitive Skyblock offers a low-income economy, with a largely rewarding questline for additional depth to building a skyblock. With the addition of Seasons, players compete to place high on the leaderboards, because at the end of every season, the top skyblocks will be generously rewarded with seasonally exclusive rewards only obtainable within that current season as well as free in-game packages.

Server Information

Discord Link » Click Me
Website Link »
Click Me
IP Address
█▀▀ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ █▀▀ █▀█ ▄▀█ █▀▀ ▀█▀ ░ █░█ █▀
█▄▄ █▄█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ██▄ █▀▄ █▄▄ █▀▄ █▀█ █▀░ ░█░ ▄ █▄█ ▄█
iVictimize
Level 3 : Apprentice Network