Craft Legends (Network) - The Fall of The Warlock King [RPG]

Skaldas's Avatar Skaldas12/29/15 6:32 pm
4/19/2016 12:55 pm
Skaldas's Avatar Skaldas
Click to reveal
The Fall of the Warlock King Trailer

We do not have a trailer at this time. Please enjoy our current intro. If you'd like to help participate in it's production please apply bellow!

Some of our work so far

Click to reveal
Art contributions:

Jay:
http://imgur.com/CtM48nN

Craft Legends Network Presents:
The Fall of the Warlock King

The Story of you and The Warlock King

The Warlock King... born from the manifestation of darkness and negative mortal emotions. A being of true darkness and all things unholy. In the old ages of time, this being was once worshiped by a group of mortals that referred to themselves as "Warlocks". They had promised the King their devotion and loyalty in the studies of dark magic. Overtime, those who exceed the Warlock Kings expectations would be granted passageway into Nephorium. The "Nirvana" for all Warlocks. Through centuries of recruiting "Warlocks" only five have ever entered Nephorium. Four of which the Warlock King had granted them a place in his realm as Lords. The fifth you ask? His name, lost in time, yet this one man forever changed the point of view the Warlock King had on humans. The fifth had betrayed this powerful deity and stole some of the Warlock Kings power, crippling him, unable to leave Nephorium. With the magic he stole, he had trapped the Warlock King and his four lords in Nephorium, forever closing the passageway. Since then, people had long since forgotten what the Warlock King was. No one believed in his existence, he was a children's bed time story. Yet again, the tables fate turned in the Warlock Kings favor by using his power to create... a mortal. Only a creation of the light can return to the land of Mortals unscathed. However, there was one complication. Beings of light are granted with their own free will. The Warlock King thought he had absolute power over you. Yet the stories he had filled you with about Edos had left you curious. You wished to see the world in your own eyes. In order to do that, you betrayed the Warlock King by escaping his grasp and fleeing through the passageway to find your own purpose in life. That is how your story begins and it is up to you to decide how it ends.

Welcome to the Recruitment Page!

Greetings PMC!

Welcome to the official Craft Legends content team recruitment page! We will be primarily using this thread to recruit eligible and highly skilled applicants for our content team. All content team members will have the opportunity to work on our biggest project, "The Fall of the Warlock King", a planned MMORPG server that will shake the foundation of what's possible in Minecraft. Craft Legends overall goal is to become an interactive community that is willing to listen to the ideas of those willing to contribute. We want players to have the best MMORPG experience possible and we believe it can only be done by listening to your opinions on the server. For that very reason, this thread will also be used to allow it's readers to keep updated with our progress and comment on it. We'll also be discussing Alpha Testing and Beta Testing bellow for those who are interested. Once again, we welcome you to our recruitment page and we hope to look forward to working with you.

The Craft Legends Team

What we're like and what we expect of applicants.
The entirety of the Craft Legends team is composed of two catagories. There is the Content Team and there is the Staff Team. Currently, we will not be accepting any staff applications. However, Craft Legends will also be releasing other servers for it's users to play on whilst they wait for the MMORPG. Currently, we have 20 participants in the Content Team. Our team has many values, bellow we have listed them for you so that you understand what it's like to be apart of the team. We expect all applicant to share these same values.

We act with integrity and communicate honestly and openly:

Deal with people and issues openly, directly and respectfully
Take actions that are consistent with words
Do the right thing even if unpopular or risky
Foster a climate of trust and being open between people
Openly give, invite and receive coaching and feedback

These include safety, protecting the environment, and supporting our community:

Take accountability for actions, decisions and results vs. blaming
Demonstrate through actions a commitment to the well-being of the community and the environment
Can be counted on to deliver and meet goals and objectives
Have a "can do" attitude and bias for action

We work together as a team and are committed to excellence and innovation:

Take ownership of team goals and are accountable for own part in the process
Promote teamwork among groups; discourage "we vs. they" thinking
Listen to input from teammates to reach the best solution
Hold ourselves and others accountable for results
Work to create partnerships and to collaborate across functions

We respect each other and celebrate our diversity:

Treat fellow team members with respect
Appreciate and value each other and our diverse backgrounds and life experiences
Actively seek to understand and include others regardless of differences
Effectively collaborate as a member of a diverse team; seek out diversity of thought

Application Process
1. First, before anything, please read our application requirements. Any application that doesn't meet the requirements will automatically be declined.
2. If you are eligible, select a position that you think best suits your line of work. Then follow the application template and apply in our thread.
3. If you meet the requirements, but don't think you're skilled enough, don't let that stop you! Craft Legends will offer select applicants an opportunity to be trained in certain positions!
4. We do not accept private applications. However, if you wish to speak with another manager or myself personally, please do so by contacting the provided ways bellow.
5. All applications will be answered within' 24 hours.

List of Available Positions

Architect
The Architect role is one of the most important roles in the content team. Their primary goal and objective is to build and shape the environment that the player will be experiencing. For all applications, we seek innovative thinking to eliminate the traditional styles of builds and possibly come up with our own unique feeling. We need applicants who are flexible and are willing to experiment and work on new styles. Above all else, we need applicants who are dedicated to doing work.We offer training for this position based upon skill already learned.

*Plugin Developer*
The Plugin Developer role is another important role in the content team. The primary objective is to work on every and all mechanical and technical features of our servers. This would also include that all of our servers are running smoothly. If not, it would be your job to fix the problem. We are looking for applicants in this position who are willing to code highly advanced plugins and are actively seeking out a challenge to discover new ways of developing cosmetics and experiences for the players. Applicants must be highly skilled. We do not *currently* offer training for this position.

Lore Writer
The Lore Writer role has many forms and objectives. Overall, your primary goal is to simply explain the story and anything else you might find throughout your experience. This ranges from the simplicity of weapon descriptions to the complexity of designing maps and multi part quests. We are looking for highly skilled and intelligent writers for this position. We currently offer *limited* training for this position.

Graphics/ Illustration
The Graphics/ Illustration team works primarily on the look and feel outside of the server. Their job is to help create advertisement banners, improve our current logo, help make our website look gorgeous and much more. We are looking for applicants who are highly skilled in GFX, Adobe, and much more. We do not offer training for this position

Application Requirements

All rules must be accepted and followed. Rules may be updated so please keep up with this thread.

- Every applicant must be 15+ years old to apply and must live in the North American, Australian, or European Region. We do not accept applications anywhere else due to timezone reasons.
- Once called for an interview, in order to fully be accepted you must agree to our terms and conditions on our Team Speak.
- You must have Team Speak and Skype.
- We have the right to remove you from our community for any time or any reason. In a rare occasion if we do remove you, we may not give a reason.
- You are required to provide a weekly feedback report on behalf of their responsibility to the Craft Legends Team.
- You are required to notify the Craft Legends Manager if they are unavailable for a period of time or are unable to or do not choose to continue acting as a development member.
- This application should not be submitted in a copy paste form, all questions should be answered in a readable format.
- Applicants cannot be part of another staff team or build team whilst they are applying for any position within our staff. Any applicants caught will be immediately denied, and any staff member caught immediately exiled.

Application Template

Position you're applying for:

- Personal details: IGN, age, skype, gender, timezone

- How much time per week you currently devote to participating in the program and
what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team?

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for

- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member
Skaldas
Level 10 : Journeyman Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/19/2016 12:55 pm
Skaldas
bump
04/13/2016 3:12 am
Skaldas
bump
03/24/2016 6:07 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Exsophud
Builder

- Personal details: IGN, age, skype, gender, timezone
IGN:Exsophud age:19 skype:freshexso gender:m timezone:UTC

- How much time per week you currently devote to participating in the program and
At least 8 hours a week

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for
Sadly I don't usually keep photos of my builds, but here's some current stuff I have going on
http://prnt.sc/aj9z84
http://prnt.sc/aj9zqj
http://prnt.sc/ajafa1
http://prnt.sc/ajag75

- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member
I wish to join the server because I love the idea, and potential it holds. I myself take pride in the builds I make, and tend to be very friendly.
03/31/2016 11:28 pm
Skaldas
A sincere apologies from the Craft Legends Team.

It seems that lately we've been in a bit of a stalemate. However, the problem is now resolved and we've been able to properly review this application. We've worked with you in the past Exsophud and we're glad to see such an excellent builder come back to the Craft Legends Build Team. Welcome back and we can't wait to see how you'll continue to improve our builds.
03/16/2016 12:51 am
Skaldas
Bump
03/02/2016 7:11 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Tooq

Architect

- Personal details:

IGN- Tooq
Age- 15
Skype- tooqie1
Gender- Male
Timezone- EST

what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team?:

I should be able to contribute a decent amount of time; approximately 1-5+ hours a week.

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for:

[center][b][i]Will share photos through skype.[/i][/center]

[/b]
[center]- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve:[/center]
[i][b]I believe I can add to the team by introducing my own unique style and imagination, but if need be- I am willing to do whatever is needed. To be apart of something is what gives Minecraft such a real feeling- and being apart of this build team would fill that void. I believe building is a unique experience for each person. When you use the minds of two or more people in unison- and channel them onto one specific build, you can accomplish the most amazing things. I would love to work with you all to learn how good I can really be. I believe that it will allow me to build greater and more superior things and open a whole new level for me to reach new heights in my architectural abilities.[/b][/i]
03/02/2016 8:38 pm
Skaldas
Hello Tooq,

Thank you for applying as an Architect. After some recent review and a personal conversation that we had over Skype we've decided to accept your application! We welcome you within' the Craft Legends build team and hope to see that your goals for this community are achieved.

I will contact you again to discuss the more personal details.
02/27/2016 3:57 am
Skaldas
Our first art contribution!

We'd like to thank our good friend "Jay" for being the first person to contribute to the Craft Legends Fan Art by submitting a banner. We appreciate his efforts put into it and is glad to see his interest in the community!

Interested in Jay's banner?
http://imgur.com/CtM48nN
02/29/2016 3:40 am
Level 24 : Expert Button Pusher
Azrath
While you have an awesome thing going on here banner is nothing special.

It is made with http://textcraft.net/ and can be made even better
03/01/2016 9:38 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Network
Regnozes2431
Though the quote was not made by text craft. Neither was the good thought i had when making this banner. I think its completely unneccesary for you to turn a positive thing into a negative . My job description is lore writer, so don't you think going out of my job description for a nice looking banner because i wanted to contribute more is bigger than my banner being "Nothing Special"? All i have to say on the matter. Thank you ffor considering my aide of things cx
03/01/2016 4:43 am
Skaldas
If you'd like something truly interesting. We've found a few people who will be working with Craft Legends in order to establish a clean and neater look for our recruitment page. In addition, these people are also going to contribute to the background for our website and quite possibly some other things as well.

There will be an update on our recruitment page for when it happens with credits distributed properly. We'll also provide means of contact so that viewers can check them out.
03/01/2016 4:38 am
Skaldas
I'm sorry you don't feel the same way. Regardless of how it was made, we honor those who contribute fan art. It means a lot to our community as it shows that someone out there is interested and cares enough to take the time out of their day and make something for us.

To me personally, I cherish something like that. Naturally, this won't be what we'll use for any theme on Craft Legends. However, I will include it in our Art Contribution as I generally appreciate the thought.
02/21/2016 9:01 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Mountaineer
ExtendedHorizons
Position you're applying for: Architect

- Personal details: IGN, age, skype, gender, timezone: My name is Davis, Im trying to get into concept art and im an ok builder. Horthrax, 15, mine.rnman.craft, MST or UTC-7.

what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team?: Really depends but I can put a minimum of 4 hours in per week.

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for: See my build submissions on PMC.

- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member: Because I believe in what you guys are doing and I think I could make a difference in a cool idea!
02/27/2016 3:54 am
Skaldas
Hello ExtendedHorizons,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Craft Legends Team. Unfortunately, I was out for a week due to some internet issues. Thankfully as of today, that has been resolved. I'm aware that our Lead Rank for the build team has contacted you through Skype and has accepted your application. Apologies for the late *official* reply, however, I welcome you into the craft legends team!
02/17/2016 9:35 pm
Skaldas
Our formatting has been changed!

We have updated our recruitment page with a new formatting! The page should be easier to understand and read for new applicants. If you have any questions please feel free to ask!
02/17/2016 6:27 am
darkknight417714
- Position you're applying for: Lore writer

- Personal details: IGN, age, skype darkknight714, 15, danny.watkins4

Will vary cant promise anything but will dedicate quite a lot and can think of lores whilst offline
- Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest
A long time at least 5 years at this point
- Link to your forum profile
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/darkknight417714/
Dont see how i could do this
- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member: played loads of mmorpgs and minecraft over the years and thoroughly believe the lore is the key to an mmorpg
02/17/2016 11:49 am
Skaldas
Hello darkknight417714,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Craft Legends Content Team! After a recent review of your application we've decided to temporarily decline it. We'd like to see you on board this community however there are a couple things that should be fixed about your application before we may or may not accept it. I've listed what you can do to fix your application bellow:

- Your application should be in a more clear and readable format.

- You must include 3 visual examples of your work. This could be short stories, pictures of some of your writing, etc.

- Expand on the explanation as to why you think you would be a good dev team member. Eighteen words is not enough.

Thank you for reading over my response! Please do not make a new application, just edit your current one and let me know either on the thread or in a PM that you've changed it. Good luck!
02/17/2016 4:38 am
Skaldas
We're coming out with some banners!

Thanks to a wonderful community member of ours, we're going to be releasing some GFX Banners that anyone can use for their forum signature for any website. We'll be editing the main thread and will post a second update once they're finished. We appreciate everyone who's kept up with the thread so far and be sure to apply it too your signature so that you can help Craft Legends become a more interactive community!

Hope to see you all around in Alpha Testing!
02/15/2016 11:32 pm
Skaldas
AliumCraftPosition you're applying for: Developer
Personal details: Pippy, Emxm3, 28, N/A - Charles, Unbreakableee, 17, honiko1999
How much time per week you currently devote to participating in the program and

We can devote a decent amount of our time to this -snip-

Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest
I have played Minecraft for about 5 years now, yes a long time, and Emxm3 has played for about a year. Between us we know every corner and notch of the game.

Link to your forum profile
I just created this account, but here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aliumcraft/

Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for
I do not have any visual examples of our work unfortunately, sorry..

Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member
I think we would be a great addition to your developer team because between us we know a multitude of different programming languages. These include: Visual Basic, Java, Javascript, GML, PHP, CSS, HTML, Powershell, VB, .NET. As well as all the different languages we know between us, we also have also come third in an Australia-wide Powershell programming competition. As well as all this Emxm3 has also got a bunch of Certificates to prove his Programming skills, as well as his current full time job involves being the lead-programmer for the Department of Education.

Hello AlliumCraft,

Thank you for taking the time to apply to Craft Legends! After a recent review we have decided to deny all of your application(s). We're sorry to bring you unfortunate news but hope that you'll continue to keep updated with this thread. If you'd like to further discuss a position or if you have any questions please contact me on my skype:

RudeJester1
02/15/2016 4:29 am
AliumCraft
Position you're applying for: Developer
Personal details: Pippy, Emxm3, 28, N/A - Charles, Unbreakableee, 17, honiko1999

We can devote a decent amount of our time on this -snip-

I have played Minecraft for about 5 years now, yes a long time, and Emxm3 has played for about a year. Between us we know every corner and notch of the game.

I just created this account, but here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/aliumcraft/

Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for
I do not have any visual examples of our work unfortunately, sorry..

Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member
I think we would be a great addition to your developer team because between us we know a multitude of different programming languages. These include: Visual Basic, Java, Javascript, GML, PHP, CSS, HTML, Powershell, VB, .NET. As well as all the different languages we know between us, we also have also come third in an Australia-wide Powershell programming competition. As well as all this Emxm3 has also got a bunch of Certificates to prove his Programming skills, as well as his current full time job involves being the lead-programmer for the Department of Education.
02/15/2016 12:00 am
Skaldas
Bump
02/07/2016 2:52 am
Skaldas
Available Positions have changed!

We have decided to remove the Trainer rank from the listed available positions applicants may apply for. All duties and responsibilities that apply to the Trainer rank will now fall under the Lead Rank title.
02/06/2016 5:14 pm
Skaldas
Rules have changed!

With SensorialGlint6 as our newest CL Manager we are now able to accept applicants from select European countries! This is a wonderful opportunity to open new doors for the current community and I'm excited to see the effect that it brings Craft Legends.

For those who have been keeping updated with this thread and could not apply based on being in a European region this restriction is now lifted. Good luck applicants!
02/06/2016 4:25 pm
Level 45 : Master Crafter
SensorialGlint6
Name: Dawid Guzik
Where do you live: United Kingdom (GMT +-0)
Which position are you applying for: Community Leader Manager
How long have you had Minecraft: 6 year
How much time can you dedicate to the community: I can dedicate 50 hours every week (can vary due to owning my own server and working on full time personal project)

Prior Experience in the area applying for:

Moderator/Co-owner - TCK Movies (2006-2008) (GTA:SA)
Moderator - Xmovies (2006 - 2009) (GTA:SA) (GTA:SA)
Owner - The GROM Network (2009 - 2011) (CS,COD,Battlefield)
Moderator/Chapter Co-owner - LSPD&FIBO (August 2013-December 2013) (GTA5)
Admin - LCPD - (December 2013 - March 2014) (GTA5)
Owner - JW GROM (December 2013 - May 2014) (GTA5)
Moderator - Relapsed Gaming (February 2015 -March 2015 ) (MC)
Moderator - KingRealms (February 2015 - March 2015) (MC)
Owner - Fallout: Atlanta (March 2015 - )(MC)
Co-Owner - DarkRP(September 2015 - )(MC)
Owner - GromGaming.net (November 2015 - (MC)

Why should we choose you over other applicants, what makes you unique:
I can provide with my experience and knowledge of running successful gaming community and network. As well as come up with creative ideas that would benefit the entire network. I also have a knowledge of maintaining a business which comes helpful when trying to run and maintaining a gaming community.

Skills/Qualifications
Business management,
Team-management,
Running and managing servers and communities,
Administration,
Event management,

Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest:
Interest mostly around the creating building aspect of it, from the start. As mentioned above I have played minecraft from the very start in 2009.

If I have missed any additional areas that are required, please let me know and I will try my best to answer them.
02/06/2016 5:12 pm
Skaldas
Pulled in for an interview. Congratulations upon making into the CL Manager position. We hope to see you serve the community well. Good luck!
02/05/2016 4:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
- Position you're applying for: Lead Rank or CL Manager

- Personal details: IGN, age, skype Piggaroni, 15 , Piggaroni or jeffersonlam1

Well, I would take 4 hours a day, I would want to contribute as much time to this interesting project as I think this could be one of the best servers I have ever seen.

My history of playing Minecraft eh... Well it was in a galaxy... wait wrong..
It was on 2013, I started to play Minecraft, I did not have an account then till mid 2013, As I wanted to just try the game, And guess what! I loved it! It was a good game, I felt that I could stick with the game for a long time, and yes I did, My interests in Minecraft, are pvping, having fun and communicating with all the minecrafters out there.
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/atomixpiggy/
Well, I do not have links for anything, so I should impress you with my words, I deserve to join the team because I have no life, jk jk, I can actually spend vasts amounts of time to get on the server and play, I want to make this a server that I would wake up at night to play, well not really, The next one is my communication skills, I can communicate very well with other players, if someone is arguing with another individual I can fix it. And finally, my humor, You probably can tell from reading my app, I tend to have fun when I am not serious, But if I am I can be very serious with my job, But everyone has to rest and have fun once in a while

Well first off, I would love to keep peace on the server and due to my overall opinions nothing will really phase me as an insult, but I will gladly accept something along the lines of harass and appropriately take the steps in not having it happen again. On-top of this, I will spend a vast amounts of time on the server, so I would be ensuring chat safety in case no other staff are on or are AFK. I have much experience in moderating (chat and activities going on). I am knowledgeable of the commands used by a helper and can solve player issues quite fast, either it be an argument, question or harassment. I am capable of accomplishing these tasks without the use of a command in many cases.

I am not snappy and am always willing to help, I never have the need to argue/fight with someone, which some people might have. Also, I have a quick eye for mischief, I can always see when something is going wrong and I always look out for griefers and spammers. and basically that's it.
02/05/2016 7:55 pm
Skaldas
Hello AtomixPiggy,

Thank you for taking the time to apply! After a thorough review we've decided to deny your application. We find that having a joking or humorous manor is a positive quality to have in ones personality. However, it's not something that persuades us to accept you into the community as a Lead Rank or CL Manager. As those two ranks are very prestigious for the content team we take each application very seriously. In addition, your application was focused more towards the staffing side of a CL Manager. Although it is completely acceptable, we are looking for managers to help with the development process and not with anything in regards to staff. I apologize that your application didn't make it.

If you would really like to do something with our staff you should keep updated with this thread as we'll be releasing information about our other servers that will be taking staff applications. I hope you have a wonderful day!

~CL Founder
Azrel
02/06/2016 12:40 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Explorer
Piggaroni
Thanks! I understand, But can you add me on Skype so we can keep contact of other servers? Thnx
02/05/2016 3:52 am
Skaldas
Bump
01/31/2016 11:45 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Crogoze
- Position you're applying for: Lore Writer

- Personal details: IGN, age, Skype

IGN: Crogoze, Age: 15, Skype: I'd like to message you my Skype.

For the weekdays between 2 - 3 hours, but for the weekends 4+ hours. I can give feedback whenever needed for the Team.

I've been playing Minecraft for roughly about 3 years mostly playing on PvP Servers, looking for servers, and to learn more knowledge about Minecraft.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/crogoze/

I don't have any links for a visual example for lore writing, because its a new field that I'd like to get more experience in.

I'd like to become apart of your Team, because the Lore really interested me when I was reading it about how you start off and the Warlock King. I can contribute my writing and my imagination skills to your Team for the Lore Writing. I love to really think about ideas to really get into it and feel it out if it really good or not so good. I usually like to write off the top of my head just letting it flow in my mind. I believe I have the skills necessary for your Team of Lore Writing. I'm a fast thinker for writing and thinking, I can get the job done, and it would be a fun adventure to have on the Lore Writers.
02/02/2016 2:36 am
Skaldas
Hello Crogoze,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Craft Legends! After a thorough review we decided to accept your application. I've sent a PM to you explaining the contact details. We look forward to working with you and see how you progress throughout this community.
01/31/2016 10:26 pm
Skaldas
Bump
01/27/2016 9:52 pm
Level 20 : Expert Farmer
InactiveForAYear
Test
01/28/2016 9:41 pm
Skaldas
Okay.
01/27/2016 2:56 am
Bonko125
- Position you're applying for: CL Manager

- Personal details: Bonko125, age 16, skype; Thisismaytro

what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team? I am currently enrolled in online school so the amount of time I have is not very limited at all, although I am working part time but that should not interfere too much with dedication to the server.

- Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest; I've been playing for a few years and have always tried to help out the communities on any server I've gotten into and I've became a staff member on a few but the servers never held a very stable plan and because of that, they fell through.

- Link to your forum profile: member/Bonko125/

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for I currently do not have anything from the past as I am on a new computer, But if given the chance, you wouldn't regret having me.

- Brief (no more than 100 word) description of why you wish to serve and why you would be a good dev team member.
I believe I would be a good team member because; I'm an easy person to work with, get along with, I'm always willing to contribute, I'm 16 and have held the same job for over a year and a half now which shows my work ethic is good, my schedule is very flexible and I'm very mature and I'm great with people. If given the chance, I'd like to help bring the server great places.

-snip-
01/27/2016 9:11 pm
Skaldas
Hello Bonko125,

Thank you for applying as a CL Manager! We've taking quite a while to thoroughly review your application. Being a CL Manager is an important role and would also mean that you'd be a leader among the community. To be absolutely sure that you're "CL Manager" material we'd like to invite you to our Team Speak and chat with you. In addition, you'll also be getting some addition contact information (via Skype) as well. We're looking forward to talking with you!

Our Team Speak server information

With our new team speak it will enable users to directly contact us if they are in need of their application to be reviewed, have questions, or would generally like to know information. We also will be using this server to hang around while we're not working!

Haven't downloaded teamspeak yet? Read below:

1. Download at: http://www.teamspeak.com/downloads
2. Install and start teamspeak
3. Go through the teamspeak wizard.
4. Click "Start" at the top and choose "Connect".
5. Enter:
Server address: craftlegends.org
Nickname: <Your Nickname that you choose>
Server Password: <Empty>

6. Click "Connect"
7. Wait in the "Contact a manager" channel to be registered.
01/25/2016 12:38 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Archer
Milkbar_
Looks amazing!, I'm really interested to see where this goes...
01/26/2016 8:32 pm
Skaldas
Hey Milkbar_,

Thanks, I'm glad to see you loving our project! Be sure to stay tuned so that you can check out our new Survival RPG server!
01/23/2016 6:39 pm
Level 1 : New Network
Dragonzuke1
Position you're applying for: Plugin Developer

Personal details: IGN, age, skype
IGN: Zaire_
Skype: Will not put it out on forums due to DDos reasons. I will PM it to you if necessary.

On the weekdays, I can devote about 5 hours (Due to school) and on weekends, about 7+ hours.

I have been playing Minecraft since 2010. I am mostly interested in the coding part of the game, hence why I want to become a developer.

http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/tamazaki/

I think that I want to become a Developer on this server is because I can see a lot of potential in it. I see it as a unique idea, and lots of fun things involved with it. Making this type of server will be stressful, but in the end, I think it will be worth it. And without developers making custom plugins, this server would possibly be like any other RPG server. If needed to, I will dump everything that I have into this server to help make it one of the best servers out there.
01/24/2016 3:25 am
Skaldas
Hello Tamazaki,

Thank you for taking the time to apply for Craft Legends. I've sent you a PM containing my Skype information so that we can discuss more about your position in Craft Legends. Hope to speak with you soon!
01/22/2016 9:06 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
jiAWDwuiw
YeaSoiTried
Azrel
YeaSoiTriedPosition you're applying for: CL Manager or Lead Rank
Ign: YeaSoiTried

what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team?: 5 or 6 hours a day.

- Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest: I've been playing Minecraft now for about 2 years! I've always been interested coding some plugins, and terraforming.!

- Link to your forum profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/YeaSoiTried or
http://www.planetminecraft.com/member/yeasoitried/

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for: http://prntscr.com/9stawl
http://prntscr.com/9stau9
http://prntscr.com/9stas7 (The best one in my eyes)

Becuase im good at what i do i think i can help this server out alot with anything it needs i can o more things then you can think of i have done some crazy stuff sinice the time of my time here on minecraft i have helped made some servers that are all the same then i say this one from the images and i knew form the first two that this server will make it becuase it will be something different then no one else has ever seen in minecraft ever i think i would be a good choise for you to pick me because im very skilled and im really good at what i have done. I have also helped made some successful servers i have seen some servers from having nothing then when i was accepted it went up and grow and grow.

Thanks for reading this out

Hello YeaSoiTried,

I'm not looking to get into a dispute about credit claims in regards to building but I'd like to inform you that your first visual example is a building that takes place in this PMC post bellow:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... -sharthur/

Here's a screenshot of the actual building in the map:
https://gyazo.com/51b9ec96d00295e32591d988dc1cd7fb

Like said, I'm not here to accuse you of taking credit for someone's work as I don't know you or the story behind that specific building. Instead, I would appreciate that you update your application with a different example. From there we will re-assess it and get back to you within' the 24 hour time span. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you re-apply!

*Be sure to let me know in the thread or in PM that you've done so!*

Azrel i have changed the pictures. So can you re look at the application?

Hello, first off thank you for applying and being patient. I regret to inform you that we have denied your application for multiple reasons. If you would like to know the reasons please PM me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
01/22/2016 8:58 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Professor
SfSuralias
So far, the pictures are looking amazing!
01/22/2016 2:02 pm
Level 10 : Journeyman Network
xXCrAcKiNpNuTXx
I'd love to join the teamspeak, but it may not happen for some time as my family is moving. This weekend will be busy and won't have time until Tuesday at the latest, that is, if you'll still have me.
01/23/2016 12:25 pm
Skaldas
That's perfectly fine. We'll wait for you.
01/21/2016 9:26 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Threatz_
Okay sorry.
01/21/2016 9:25 pm
Skaldas
Click to reveal
YeaSoiTried
Azrel

what are your plans for conveying feedback to the current Team?: 5 or 6 hours a day.

- Your history of playing Minecraft and any specific areas of interest: I've been playing Minecraft now for about 2 years! I've always been interested coding some plugins, and terraforming.!

- Link to your forum profile: http://www.planetminecraft.com/account/YeaSoiTried or

- Links to 3 visual examples that demonstrate why you deserve to join the team you applied for: http://prntscr.com/9stawl

Becuase im good at what i do i think i can help this server out alot with anything it needs i can o more things then you can think of i have done some crazy stuff sinice the time of my time here on minecraft i have helped made some servers that are all the same then i say this one from the images and i knew form the first two that this server will make it becuase it will be something different then no one else has ever seen in minecraft ever i think i would be a good choise for you to pick me because im very skilled and im really good at what i have done. I have also helped made some successful servers i have seen some servers from having nothing then when i was accepted it went up and grow and grow.

Hello YeaSoiTried,

I'm not looking to get into a dispute about credit claims in regards to building but I'd like to inform you that your first visual example is a building that takes place in this PMC post bellow:

Like said, I'm not here to accuse you of taking credit for someone's work as I don't know you or the story behind that specific building. Instead, I would appreciate that you update your application with a different example. From there we will re-assess it and get back to you within' the 24 hour time span. I apologize for the inconvenience and hope to see you re-apply!

Azrel can you look at my new updated post on my application? (the links are updated)

Hello YeaSoiTried,

Please do not think I am neglecting your application. All apps are reviewed under a 24 hour time-span. As there were some complications I had told you that we're going to only take 12 hours max in order to review the application. Please wait and check back with the thread until then.
01/21/2016 9:21 pm
Threatz_
Azrel

Hello YeaSoiTried,

Azrel can you look at my new updated post on my application? (the links are updated)
01/21/2016 6:08 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Yourworstdream
Azrels How long Has this server Been In Maintenance Stage?
-UrWorstdream (A.K.A Dreams)
01/21/2016 8:48 pm
Skaldas
Hello Yourworstdream,

Another great question! Officially speaking, the server has been in development since October 5th, 2015. In hopes to build up a community before the official release date of the server we also decided to open up a SurvivalRPG server which will be featuring some of the experience in the main MMO that we're currently working on. We'll also have a website where community members will be able to see the progress of both servers first hand and leave their feedback to help the development process.

I would advise you to keep updated with this thread as, in case you were interested, we will be hosting staff applications for all regions! In addition those who stick with the thread have a higher chance to participate in the alpha testing, which is a closed alpha. Meaning, you'll have to apply.

At any rate, I wish you good luck and I appreciate your interest!
01/21/2016 5:58 pm
Threatz_
Azrel

Hello YeaSoiTried,

Azrel i have changed the pictures. So can you re look at the application?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome