Craft Universe - Staff recruitment

sirtoalikan's Avatar sirtoalikan8/31/13 6:17 pm
1 emeralds 172 6
8/31/2013 8:12 pm
stephem_2's Avatar stephem_2
*Before reading this and applying. You must have atleast joined the server once. A seperate server section of this is posted. Although without information the IP is
199.188.100.199:25765*
This is a section I put here, So instead of recruiting staff out of no where. They now have a chance to prove there skills using a selected format. There are a few requirements and here are the formats:

Format 1:
-
Staff on:
Years played multiplayer:
Other experience notes:
Format 2:
-
Other experience notes:
-
Format 3:
-
IGN:
Building skill (Include link to project):
-

You may use any of these formats by using copy and paste. Then fill in all the answers for the selected format. I will answer applications soon!
sirtoalikan
Level 34 : Artisan Fox

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/31/2013 8:12 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
stephem_2
Hi. I am here to apply for staff.

IGN: stephem2
Staff on: Co-owner on 2 servers, admin on 7, and "guard" (prison server) on 2 servers.
Years played multiplayer: 2
Other experience notes: Very experienced at building and being a great staff member.
08/31/2013 8:07 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DancerGirl5678
IGN: DancerGirl5678
When did you start playing Minecraft: I started playing minecraft when I was about 12 years old, so around 4 years ago. I have plenty of experience with being server staff as well.
Previous Experience: I used to be mods on small 10-20 people servers, until last year I was a Mod, and then later on an Admin, on an 100 player server called Bravenetwork which is now down. ): The IP was bravenetwork.no-ip.org
Why should I pick you?: You should pick me because I know a lot of plugins, I am good at being staff and helping people, and I am very nice. I also think it's also helpful to have a girl as a staff member. (:
Any other facts that I should know?: I am also an okay builder f needed. Thank you for reading. (:
08/31/2013 8:01 pm
kevintheswaggey
Format 2:
-
IGN:OFWGKTAKevin
Minecraft years played:1
Other experience notes:I use to be in another server like co owner but I quit
08/31/2013 7:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Bubbad02
Application for: Admin /Head-Admin
Ho long will be on a day: 2-4 Hours
In-Game Name: Bubbad02
Why you want to be a Staff:
I would like to start by telling you about me. I'm a person who you can talk to if troubled. You would be able to tell me ideas and imaginations about what you would want the server to be like, I would create that and give you 100% credit. I am a highly experience staff member. Meeting some of the most famous minecrafters I know what they do to achieve that. I know how to respect people, I will never in my life say I'm a better and more epicer person just because I have Head Admin in front of my name, I would tell them we are all equal in importance, its just that how you show it that matters. I do not break or create rules just for my entertainment, I am a disciplined person, knowing not obeying the rules is not an option in life. I am also a great plugin and command manager, I can manage all you plugins without the server stuffing, finding the best host to run the server at a great price, I will help the community of this server rise to a higher level every day. It would be an honor to be beside the staff the owner and the community to see that happen.

What you will do to help the server: I would make this server a friendly and caring community. I would welcome newbies on the server and explain what this server has installed for them. What you could do, or what you want to do. With his or hers opinion I could create new ideas for what players want, I would put voting areas on which mini game they would want to do then on one day make that happen.

How will you help improve the server: I would create more fun areas, no sg, I will discuss and create a sg, no shops, I shall make a shop. I would advertise like I have promised, make threads about the server as a community, With the owners permission I would make a youtube account just for this server and make vids for it.

Experience: I have played minecraft since 2009 the alpha came out, I have owned 3 servers, been co owner twice, Head Admin 5 times, Admin more than plenty, Mod same here with Admin

Can you advertise well for us?: Yes I can offer you advertisement for your server, I am a admin on which is highly filled with players and wouldn't mind advertising there, also I can make webs and blogs which could be necessary.

Email: eminecraftman@gmail.com

Will you do your duties to help: I would do everything I wrote on this application, not by words but by actions, I shall never leave my duties without a extremely important reason if not I shall stay dedicated till I can leave my duties.

What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not 2?: I would immediately ask the player to stop the cursing or spamming, if he does not listen I shall discuss with other players about what we should do about it, a kick as a warning

Rate: 4-5 hrs a day

Builder rate: I am a highly experienced builder, I can build different styles, modern, classic, abstract and much more.

Personality: I am humorous, friendly, able to communicate with, not violent, caring and most of all loyal, I am loyal to my mates around me

Thank you for considering my application and I hope to see you guys on the server!!!!
08/31/2013 6:36 pm
mcrawyee
IGN: toooraww
Minecraft years played: 1 and half
Other experience notes: i build lots and i have owned a server 3 times.. I am good with MC and plugins!
08/31/2013 6:32 pm
JessCrafts
IGN: Kakitis1
Staff on: Server that hasn't been updated anymore.
Year's played multiplayer: Ever since i bought Minecraft, i bought it 2 year's ago.
Other experience notes: I can work with ChestShop and Faction's plugin.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome