~CRAFTAHOLIC PRISON RECRUITMENT~

DarkenedKat's Avatar DarkenedKat11/9/15 3:18 pm
11/16/2015 4:10 pm
DarkenedKat's Avatar DarkenedKat
Hello friends, at the moment a few others and myself are building a prison server for players to enjoy. We're not quite finished yet but we would like to begin recruiting staff members so we are ready when the time comes.

Application:
First Name:
In Game Name:
How often can you be online:
Experience:
How long have you been playing Minecraft:
Why do you think you deserve to be staff:
What can you bring to the server:
Preferred Rank: Choose up to 3
Chat-Mod
Guard
Sr. Guard
Mod
Sr. Mod

Feel free to email me at PlayingInTheRain1998@gmail.com or message me on Skype, PlayingInTheRain1998. I am almost always active on both email and Skype. Or you can just leave a message on here.

Thank you in advance.

Please no one under 16 years-old, this is serious and important to me.

- DarkenedKat
DarkenedKat
Level 8 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/16/2015 4:10 pm
DarkenedKat
Bump
11/13/2015 8:47 am
DarkenedKat
Bump
11/12/2015 7:26 pm
DarkenedKat
I am still in need of staff members so please do apply.
11/12/2015 7:51 am
DarkenedKat
Bump.
11/11/2015 2:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
shepdawg15
I also wouldn't mind being a Senior Guard!
11/11/2015 2:57 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
shepdawg15
Application:

First Name: Sheppard

In Game Name: lime_monk3y

Age: 19 years old. I am very mature for my age but I definitely know how to have fun and keep it under a certain line where it gets out of hand.

Timezone: I live smack dab in the center of the US so I am in US Central timezone!

How often can you be online: I am online quite a bit every day! I can be online from about 8:30am USCentral to about 2:30 every day! I love the game of Minecraft and in turn commit a lot of time to it!

Experience: I have been an Administrator on 4 different servers: McMafia, SwordigoCraft, Endercraft, and OlympusMC. The only reason these 4 servers shut down was because of lack of funding. All of our players loved the servers and I'm sure were very disappointed when the servers shut down. I feel like on each we had a little community of avid players that loved to have fun and came to our servers in order to have fun. I have also been a Co-owner once, Head-Admin twice, and a Moderator numerous times on different servers!

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing this game since the near end of Beta and have been loving it ever since! I am a VERY active player and love meeting new people. I play on McCentral a lot, as well as FusCraft and a few other smaller servers! I also try to donate often to servers that I really enjoy because I know it helps a lot.

Why do you think you deserve to be staff: I want to be a part of this server because just from the forum post I can tell it will be well-organized. I also want to help growing servers get off the ground and start thriving! I know that my job will be tough at times but it is always worth it.

What can you bring to the server: I bring many things to the server. First off, I am great at learning. Anything I don't know about plugins or about the way a server works I am not hesitant at all to learn. I want to also help judge staff applications and determine who really actually wants to be a part of the server as opposed to someone who's just applying to say that they're on staff. I am a VERY active player like I said and can designate a lot of my time towards helping this server grow!

Preferred Rank: My preferred rank would be Sr. Moderator. Like I stated above I have a LOT of experience and would serve the server well in this position. I would also however take the position of Moderator.
11/11/2015 4:23 pm
DarkenedKat
Very well done, thank you for applying. Please feel free to keep in contact either by email or skype, skype is preferred though.

Thank you again.
11/11/2015 12:39 pm
DarkenedKat
That is why I give exceptions, but only if they prove themselves.
11/11/2015 11:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
YummyMochie
Some 16- are really mature
11/11/2015 10:56 am
DarkenedKat
The reasoning is maturity. Its just to keep a more mature staff, but I do make exceptions for some people.
11/11/2015 9:48 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Dragon
dasrafa
16+? is there a reason for that? you guys drinking beer or going around with violence there on skype?
11/11/2015 9:17 am
DarkenedKat
Bump.
11/10/2015 10:30 pm
DarkenedKat
We are still recruiting staff members! Please do apply.
11/10/2015 5:32 pm
NotchYoAccount
First Name: My name is Tyler.

In Game Name: NotchYoAccount

Timezone: Est

How often can you be online: I can be on pretty much all day (as long as I am awake), but I normally don't stay on minecraft that much. I will always be available through Skype though.

Experience: Well I went from Mod to OP Admin on a server called Gizmo Prison. They are now called Gizmo Servers. I was with them for a little over a year. I helped them with a little bit of backend server stuff (plugins mostly). Which is where i learned how to do configs and how to setup servers. After I left that server, I went and helped a few friends setup their own servers for a few months. After that I took about a 6 month break from minecraft because I lost interest in playing the game. When I came back I decided I wanted to work for some bigger networks. So that is what I did. I worked on a Skyblock server of a decently big minecraft server (250+ players daily) for like 4 months. After that I decided I wanted to try helping a server from scratch. I got on board with a server that was in planning and was Coordinator ( pretty much we planned all the events and server gamemodes) for a server before I got promoted to Staff Manager. They never launched due to lack of funds unfortunately.

How long have you been playing Minecraft: I have been playing minecraft since March 2012 (version 1.2.3).

Why do you think you deserve to be staff: I have 3 years experience of being staff on minecraft servers. I have done everything from being a Helper to being a Owner of a server. I have spent countless hours doing plugin configs and have created a server completely by myself in about a week before. I am very experienced when it comes to server and staff management and know how to keep everyone on the same track to make a server succeed. I can help out with anything that you could possibly need me to do, other then building (seeing i am not the best builder out there).

What can you bring to the server: I have the passion and drive to make a server succeed. I like to start this with a staff team that is setup for success, whether I am in the staff team or if I am helping to lead the staff team. With a well trained staff team you can do nearly anything. When the staff members love the people that are leading them then it shows in their work ethic on the server. Next I like to get the community. When you have a great community then you can go anywhere. The better the community, the bigger it will get. I also have a vast knowledge in minecraft plugins. I also have a lot of experience in being a staff member on minecraft servers and helping to run them.

Preferred Rank: Staff Manager

As a Staff Manager I would handle the training of the staff mainly. I would help create a staff manual that will teach new staff members everything about the server. It would list out all the rules of the staff. Everything from server rules, forum rules, and even staff chat rules(if needed). I would be the mediator for the staff team. I would mitigate any arguments within the staff team. I would make sure all staff members follow the rules set out by the staff manual and complete a list of punishments for staff who do not follow the rules.
11/10/2015 6:41 pm
DarkenedKat
Thank you.
11/10/2015 5:18 pm
Finnisher1
What's your skype name?
11/10/2015 4:10 pm
DarkenedKat
Bump.
11/09/2015 10:55 pm
Finnisher1
Application: Finnisher1's Staff Application.
Name: Finn
IGN: Finnisher1.
Timezone: Central.
Online Hours: 5 on school days, 7 on non-school days.
Experience: I have had a quite large area of staff experience. This includes being staff on Flamingcraft, MythicalPvP, AwesomeSause, CombatCraft, Cosmic Craft and more!
SM: MythicalPvP and on AwesomeSause
Admin: FlamingCraft
Mod: AwesomeSause and Cosmic Craft.
Helper: I have been Helper staff rank before, but I forget the server I was helper on.
Some of these servers that I was staff on had over 700 players at a time always. Cosmic Craft was the biggest one I've been staff on. This server always had 700 players on it if not more. The second biggest was AwesomeSause, this server had around 90 players at it a time when I resigned. The rest were pretty small, but they still always had 20 players on them. In my experience as staff I have never once been fired, or demoted. I have always resigned because there was a lazy owner or a problem that I couldn't fix because I didn't have enough perms. I was once a SM with not OP, and the server crashed and I couldn't do anything about it and I got yelled at. I calmly told him that it wasn't my fault and I resign.
If a server were to be DDOS'ed how would you deal with the situation? If the server was getting Ddosed, I would first tell the Owner and then I would go into console and fix the problem. I would also catch the person that is trying to cause lag to the server and I would punish him.
Do you know Any Programming Languages? I know enough to get by, but I am not an excellent dev. I am mostly just a guy that knows how to fix emergency situations in console and on the server.

Minecraft: 3-4 years now.
Preferred Rank: Sr.Mod, Mod, Sr.Guard. The ones I really want to be are not up there for suggestion. I would REALLY like to be Staff Manager, Admin, Head Admin. I have had lots of experience in these types of jobs.
Best regards,
Finnisher1.
11/10/2015 8:47 am
DarkenedKat
Thank you for applying. I'll take note of your name. Could you add me on skype so we can keep in contact?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome