CraftBear 1.12.2 The Vintage Adventure Server!!!

Chronic_Blitz's Avatar Chronic_Blitz11/18/17 7:10 pm history
1 emeralds 101
11/19/2017 3:44 pm
's Avatar
Hey, so I'm making an Adventure/RPG Server, it will contain the basic Minecraft mechanics but with RPG Aspects.

We are veteran server owners, meaning we've owned many previous servers in the past. The reason we are making a server again is that we've got more resources now than before, all of our plugins are paid premium ones which makes things less buggy and more professional. We have over $350 worth of premium plugins to choose from.

I need 2 builders and possibly 1 helper for now but I'd prefer the applicants that are interested be mature and at least be 18 years of age.

For the builders, I'm looking for creative players that really know their stuff, I won't discriminate how you build as I am not so good at it, however, I will be choosing who I think can best make the server look good.

I am not so sure about the helper as yet, maybe interested players can come on the test server for now to give ideas and when the server actually begins we can choose from the trustworthy set.

We would also love for players to give ideas for the server, however, we won't tolerate any immature behavior.

This will be a huge project and won't be easy, so only If you're really interested, then continue reading.

You can join the server at play.craftybear.eu

Join the Discord Group and Message me Fantom16 if no one is online. discord.gg/xHQaGK

IP: play.craftbear.eu
Chronic_Blitz
Level 1 : New Network