Craftbukkit server looking for new members

RedAssault5's Avatar RedAssault54/12/12 10:26 pm
1 emeralds 134 8
4/13/2012 7:59 pm
myfinty1234's Avatar myfinty1234
We are lookibg for new members and possibly staff for out minecraft server. We have 10 members do far and are lookibg to expand, we have a large map and many cool buildings, for pictures too the server page called Argonoth Server. We have 4 job classes; trader,builder,and fighter(fight mobs in arena for money). We are starting an economy and have many cool plugins including Towny,factions, and many more. Please apply with:
•in game name
•job class your interested in(see above)
•any skills you have in playing this game
• and why we should let you join and any other useful info
RedAssault5
Level 19 : Journeyman Goblin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/13/2012 7:59 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
myfinty1234
Are you just going to spam it with that??... Or are you going to respond
04/13/2012 4:16 pm
RedAssault5
We are lookibg for new members and possibly staff for out minecraft server. We have 10 members do far and are looking to expand, we have a large map and many cool buildings, for pictures too the server page called Argonoth Server. We have 4 job classes; trader,builder,and fighter(fight mobs in arena for money) available for people to be and we look for staff based on how you interact with others. We are starting an economy and have many cool plugins including Towny,factions, and many more. Please apply with:
•in game name
04/13/2012 3:26 pm
RedAssault5
We are lookibg for new members and possibly staff for out minecraft server. We have 10 members do far and are looking to expand, we have a large map and many cool buildings, for pictures too the server page called Argonoth Server. We have 4 job classes; trader,builder,and fighter(fight mobs in arena for money) available for people to be and we look for staff based on how you interact with others. We are starting an economy and have many cool plugins including Towny,factions, and many more. Please apply with:
•in game name
04/13/2012 3:12 pm
RedAssault5
We are lookibg for new members and possibly staff for out minecraft server. We have 10 members do far and are lookibg to expand, we have a large map and many cool buildings, for pictures too the server page called Argonoth Server. We have 4 job classes; trader,builder,and fighter(fight mobs in arena for money). We are starting an economy and have many cool plugins including Towny,factions, and many more. Please apply with:
•in game name
04/13/2012 6:53 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
ReshaunDon34
in game name: Reshaundon
•job your interested in:OP lol dunno president
•any skills you have in playing this game: co owner of 4 servers and master of world edit
• and why we should let you join and any other useful info wellll i can build mega things using world edit(quicker) and normally(slower)
04/13/2012 6:48 am
RedAssault5
•in game name
04/13/2012 1:47 am
Level 1 : New Miner
myfinty1234
•In game name| jorulez1234
•job you're interested in| Any kind of high level staff, like co-owner or head admin or that sort.
•Any skills you have in playing this game| I'm not much of a builder, but i am very friendly and i'd love to help in any way i can. I love to listen to peoples problems and try to help people's disputes, i'm very charismatic and i'd love to be on your server, i'm sure it will grow big very fast
04/12/2012 10:28 pm
RedAssault5
•in game name
•job your interested in
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome