! Creating A Business Platform On A Unique Creative Server !

MrUnknownMan's Avatar MrUnknownMan8/6/16 6:22 am
1 emeralds 88
Server Spotlight

I found a server and their most successful server gamemode is Creative, The community is very creative and invent unique things, [Don't Join If You Do Not Like To See People Swear Literally Gonna Threat You To Die]
Donators and Players create all kinds of shop [OP Item Shops, Head Shops, Etc] and roleplay stuff and some gross night clubs [I Know], The unique thing about this server is Players/Donators invented clans [Clans Are Like Roleplay Sooo, You'll Have To Deal With It] each clans has enemies allies etc, Even clans have a plot 4.5-10 chance that clan will have a website, Each clans has wars, recruitment and even drama.

Why I Made The Thread]

Enough of the review I was planning to make a business [Sort Of A Clan But Business], I will now explain. The "business" will be a platform that will let players put there currently needed item in a board for a little price. We are basically advertising/promoting what they need. That idea is still changeable because i don't really like that much as it isn't that useful. So Let's get to the point why i posted this thread, I need builders that are good at "organics" and builders that can do normal things. if your willing to register please use the following format:

Format

Organic Builders: / Builders:

Pictures Of Builds With Proof: [NEEDED]

Team Speak/Skype: [NEEDED]

Explain Why Are You Are Trust Worthy: [Needed]

Are You Mature?: [We Don't Care About Age] [Needed]

[Warning: I will tell you all the information about how to get on the server aswell as how to join the platform/business if your accepted!]
MrUnknownMan
Level 1 : New Miner