☬-Creating a Server-☬ Need Builders and Staff!

cakecraft99's Avatar cakecraft997/27/14 2:04 pm
1 emeralds 154 2
7/27/2014 2:53 pm
ApocalypticBuild's Avatar ApocalypticBuild
APPLY HERE
We need Builders, Server Staff, Story Writers/Server, Developers and Beta testers!

Hello, and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I'd like to announce that I will be constructing a moderately large multiplayer server, hopefully with the help of some others that think they could contribute as well.

Progress/Development

Right now, the server is in early beta, meaning that we still need people like writers and developers to establish what the server will be based upon, and the story plot and details. We also need moderately-highly skilled builders and beta testers for when the server is in alpha.

What do I get out of it?

Each position offers it's own rewards, likewise, it has it's own degree of challenge. Nevertheless of what job you have, however, you will receive a percentage of the donations and contributions to the server. You will also receive an administrative rank for life as appreciation for your help.

Sign me up! I'd love to help!

I'm glad to hear that! Just simply fill out an application with the position you wish to fill, and I will read it over and get back to you as soon as I can! All you have to do is put down the information on the application form. Thanks!

Meh... sounds like too much work!

That's okay! If you don't think you're up to the challenge, you can apply for a Beta-tester. Beta-tester's will receive exclusive progress updates, and be able to help participate whenever they like throughout the beta and alpha process. When the server is finished, Beta-testers will obtain a privileged rank and have access to the moderator rank.

Applications
(Example)

Click to reveal
(Job) Builder

How many years have you played Minecraft: 2 and a half years.

Why do you think you would be good for this position: I have a lot of experience working with servers and I work well in a team-co-op project. I am also a highly talented builder. I've built over 20 server spawns, hubs, mini-games, and lobbys.

How many hours can you contribute: I can spend about three hours a day.

Are you mature, trustworthy, and responsible: Yes

How can we contact you? You can contact me via Skype (tacoboy14) or on Teamspeak (gatorguy14)
cakecraft99
Level 10 : Journeyman Taco