CrypticMC: Factions and KitPvP! Staffing Recruitment Informational Post.

ZeroToInfinity's Avatar ZeroToInfinity8/19/18 1:37 pm
8/19/2018 1:38 pm
ZeroToInfinity's Avatar ZeroToInfinity
Hello, McFourm I would like to first introduce myself Zero, I am apart of the great CrypticMC Staff Team. I would like to formally introduce myself and on the behalf of Hokage8 I would like to welcome all applicants to this topic. We're glad you have chosen to apply for staffing ranks and will be glad to see you join us! Just read over this topic and apply for it with the reply and we'll meet up with you to go over some additional testing and once we've pased the testing stage you would be officially apart of our team. When we officially have your orientation we'll celebrate in the Staff Lounge.
========================================================================================
Our server is named CrypticMC. We're planning big things. We would like to be a Factions server that offers everything you would see and expect at one of the great MC servers. But more. Right now at our stage we're small scale. We have had some staff come and go but would like to see our staff team really stablize. Oh did I mention we're trying to make this also A KitPvP server? But wait! It's different it will be a dual mode system that has an entire world dedicated to one big arena that will keep on expanding then we'll have a second world for many small arenas. Our server is going to be one of the greater servers when we're done building it.(edited)

======================================================================================

We're here to inquire your help in making our server to be.

I would like to obtain the following positions:

=======================================================
Builder Assistants : x2
Builders : x4
Architects : x1-2
Developers : x2-4 (all the way up to 12)

The Supervisor does have the ability to move and change the tasks per rank as long as it seems fitting. Any questions that these builders may have can escalate them to the Staffing Director. The Builders are known to be apart of the CrypticMC Build Team.

6 Assistants
3 Builders
0 Architects
0 Supervisors

Our development needs: I have to honest with you. We have but 1 Developer. The Creator Hokage8 Has taken on most of the developing. We're about to have our Developer take over for the project due to the creator having school all day and working all night. We need to have 4 but we will accept all the way to 12. As long as you meet our requirements. What are they you may ask. Well I will be explaining them below.

OUR DISCORD : https://discord.gg/cXe2WZa

All Staff Ranks:

- You must be over the age of 13
- Show decent maturity //We expect you all to be in the game and ready to build/dev. We don't need someone generating drama.
- Desirable skills in your area.
- Pass your rank specific tests. If we deem it needed, we may test you again.
- Be happy and enjoy your time.
- To understand this is a constant development zone. //sometimes chat or other features may go down temporarily. Please allow the devs time to fix them
- Respect for the hire ups. //All members need to be able to follow orders given so we can keep organized.
- Show up almost everyday. //We have a server here. We need our staff to constantly work on things to get a release date ASAP.
- All staff must show up to the weekly meetings. We have one everyday but the big one per week is a requirement time TBD
For Builders.
Everything shown from All Staff Ranks
- Build at a decent pace. // Our building sometimes can take a long time, we don't have usually all the time to meet that.
- Be contious for the builds style. //Our style needs to be uniformal to keep our server at the same time period.
- Be decently skilled in world edit. //It saves time to have that skill handy.
For Developers.
Everything shown from All Staff Ranks
- Know how to json works.
- Know how 99% of configurations are done.
- Be mindful of any file deletion and to download them before deleting just in case.
- Be able to work with permissions for every plugin you install.
- Be mindful for all and any added groups that they are to be added to all of the other plugins that make the system work and for the chat to be complete.
- Be willing to complete the server on the announced deadline.

What can we provide for you?

For Builders;
- An entire world canvas. More worlds upon request.
- World Edit.
- Help with information of what is needed upon request.
- Fixes to any missing permissions that is not against our security policy.
For Developers;
- FTP access.
- Spigotmc.com (Free only for now)
- Blackspigot.com (Blackmarketed paid plugins)
- Advice from Director of Development (Hokage8)
- Additional needs as seen fit.
ZeroToInfinity
Level 1 : New Miner