I'm Currently In Need of a Server Co Owner.

Sync's Avatar Sync2/28/12 11:08 pm
2/28/2012 11:22 pm
tubuskis's Avatar tubuskis
Hello everyone, For some time now, I have thought of Creating a Minecraft server, And I have made up my mind, I'm going to create one, I Will be buying a decent host, As I just received some money, I'm going to need a Mature, And Skilled Co owner to help Start this server off, We can share ideas of what we want it to Be/Have Once you are accepted, I Do have some Server maintenance experience, But I Still need to learn a few more major things, No payment is necessary to help pay for the server at the moment, All I need you to do if you do become the Co owner, Is Help with setting it up, And Choosing Plugins, I Will be Writing a application for you to fill out, Fill this out. 1.Over all Server experience 2.Are you mature? 3.How old are you? 4.Do you know how to Install and Use Plugins? 5.Will you be online for at least 8 Hours A Day? 6.Are you Friendly? 7.Do you know how to construct any in game structures? 8.What is your Skype username? 9.Do you know how to deal with impatient Players?
Sync
Level 5 : Apprentice Crafter