DawgCraft 24/7 RolePlay [iConomy] [Herochat] [Catacombs] ++

jondawg66959/25/11 7:02 pm
1 emeralds 608 3
9/27/2011 11:47 pm
MissPeperr
DawgCraft
[color=#0040FF][size=150]Semi-Serious Role Play at its finest![/color][/size]

[color=#FF8000]IP: DawgCraft.dyndns.org[/color]

Hey all, what's up? This is a new Semi-Serious Role Play server, with all the trimmings! We have quests, NPCs and much much more! We'll be getting the Heroes plugin once it updates to Bukkit 1185 along with a few others.

[color=#FF0000][size=150]The Story of DawgCraft[/size][/color]

Long ago, in a Galaxy far, far away, a world was created, and that world was fun, and blocky, and semi-serious... that world, was DAWGCRAFT!

[color=#FF0000]CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL DAWGCRAFT DOKUCRAFT VARIATION TEXTURE PACK[/color]
[url]www.mediafire.com/?t0n089n4sm318nv[/url]

[color=#FF0000][size=150]RULES![/size][/color]

1. No Griefing.
2. No Spamming or excessive CAPS.
3. No Homophobia.
4. No Sexism.
5. No Racism.
6. No asking for mod/admin hadnouts.
7. No asking for a Staff Position.
8. No typing like you're texting.
9. No hurtful comments, put downs or player harassment.
10. Don't build outside of your race/class's area.
11. Don't be a genuine asshole.
12. Respect staff, and other players.
13. No 1X1 towers are to be left lying around.
14. Do not Advertise other servers.
15. No talk on any griefing Teams.

[size=150][color=#FF0000]Staff[/color][/size]
Owner: Jondawg6695
Admins: Darkmarena, BraveZero, Piscota
Moderators: clgman, Notsosuper_(aka Andy), Bluechiken0funk, Neosacrifice
Assistants: CabooseFanatic01 and Urdead51411

[size=150][color=#FF0000]The Races/Classes[/color][/size]
Mountain Dwarves
Wood Elves
Merpeople
Sandmires
Beastmen
Mages (Swamp Mages)

[size=150][color=#FF00FF]VIP Program[/color][/size]
Because it cost money to run a server, and because I'm not overly wealthy, I'm offering a few extra benefits for donators. These benefits will not give donators, or VIPs as I've dubbed them, an advantage over other players, just a few things that will make life easier. These benefits include;

An extra Private warp.
The Creation of 1 NPC.
A few extra Essentials commands.
A custom title within your Race/Class.
Maybe more stuff as more plugins are added?

[size=150][color=#FF0000]How do I join in on the fun?[/color][/size]

Fill out the following white list application in a reply to this forum post, then, once in the game complete the beginner quest to find out which race/class is best for you! This won't effect you much until we get Heroes, but you'll be able to start stocking up on supplies and you'll be able to move into the nation that goes along with your class.

[size=150][color=#FF0000]White List Application[/color][/size]

In game name:
What would you like your character's name to be?:
Why do you want to play?:
Age(IRL):
Come up with some kind of back story for you character using the class you think you'll want to be, the classes are;
Mountain Dwarf, Wood Elf, Mage, Merperson, Beastman and Sandmire. This back story should be at the VERY least 6-8 sentences, and it should be creative.:
Posted by avatar
jondawg6695
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner