DawnPvP | Staff Applications Are Now Open!

AsaPlaysMC's Avatar AsaPlaysMC7/15/16 3:16 pm
1 emeralds 328 6
7/25/2016 10:58 am
1AlexTheIdiot1's Avatar 1AlexTheIdiot1
Hello there dear PlanetMinecrafters,

The DawnPvP Staff Applications have officially oppened, you may apply over at

http://goo.gl/forms/6TLGtoSATIJJxnhq2

Server IP: Play.DawnPvP.Ga

Please answer honestly,

Info about the server:
The server is in a really unstable form -- We are only two people working on it, please bear with us, we currently have:
- Factions
- SkyBlock
- UHC [WIP]
- Elytra Race [WIP]
- KitPvP [WIP]

Good luck to all Applicants,
~AsaPlaysMC | Play.DawnPvP.Ga
AsaPlaysMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2016 10:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
1AlexTheIdiot1
Woah AsaPlaysMC that dude looks pretty good hire him
07/25/2016 5:58 am
AsaPlaysMC
We're still looking for experiencd staff! -- Bump.
07/20/2016 9:00 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iHustling
Hello, my name is Carmine Shorette, better known as iHustling in-game. I am applying for a staff position that isn't listed, I was hoping to become a financial manager and marketer. I am advanced in Word and Excel which can help in many things, such as managing staff and sales. It can even control the in-game economy by creating a virtual stimulus package which can be updated every week, and other things of the sort. I am also currently advanced in Social Media Marketing, SEO, marketing, Google Analytics and other things on that subject which can be used to spread the popularity by marketing.

Thank you,
Carmine Shorette

Name: Carmine Shorette
Experience: Advanced in Google Analytics, SEO, and marketing. I use to also own a retail website that sold cosmetics that was successful.
What makes you our best choice: Because like I said above, I am advanced in multiple programs related to marketing, such as Word, Excel, Google Analytics, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
Why we should hire you: Because I am organized and I am a strong advertiser for you to have.
Plan for advertisement: I will use multiple programs to track the website, the main one will be Google Analytics. I will see track the website traffic and where most of these players are coming from, I will then focus more on those areas and that should result in more traffic. Traffic = Players. Another strong focus will be social media marketing, if done right, this could make or break your server. I will attend to it every single day and create and maintain a good tweet frequency.
About yourself: All information is up above in the first paragraph.

(Sorry about the copy and paste, there was just no application for what I wanted to do.)
07/20/2016 4:20 am
AsaPlaysMC
07/19/2016 4:19 am
AsaPlaysMC
07/15/2016 3:17 pm
AsaPlaysMC
Warning: Any Applications Put Into This Thread Will Not Be Read/Monitored By Us, Please Apply In The Link Provided With The Thread.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome