DayZcraft

Mastermind32's Avatar Mastermind327/23/12 11:57 am
1 emeralds 221 3
7/31/2012 7:08 am
RunnerDom's Avatar RunnerDom
Well folks, I have been anxiously working hard at recreating the dayZ map in minecraft. I am almost finished with the terrain and most of the landscape. I have big plans for this map and want to eventually make it a server like the real game. There are a few issues though with finding the right plugin(s) for this idea. I would greatly appreciate anyone that would be able to recreate the dayZ minecraft mod into a useable server plugin. Anyone that helps will definitely not go unnoticed and will be apart of the server. if you havnt heard of this game yet I suggest go and check it out! By far one of the best survival games around and it is gaining popularity everyday...Now its time to bring this beautiful concept to minecraft!

Thank you all!
Mastermind32
Level 44 : Master Artist