Dead End Server Project | Needing a partner and anyone who wants to help with a new project!

Freskar's Avatar Freskar6/19/19 12:41 am history
1 emeralds 177 1
6/22/2019 3:04 am
Dunrab's Avatar Dunrab
Dead End MC
A Post-Apocalyptic survival adventure!

width=248

What is it?Dead End MC will be a post apocalyptic themed server offering a variety of adventures. Everyone loves the survival feel of Minecraft, but lets face it... when was the last time you actually had to SURVIVE in Minecraft? We will be upping the difficulty of Minecraft with these features:
Realistic Hunger, Thirst, Illness, Tiredness, etc.
Stronger MobsPowerful Bosses
Etc.

Along side these harder conditions in Minecraft, there will be better tools, weapons, and armor! Complete quests given by the elders around spawn to obtain these items! The quests may be as simple as obtaining 100 logs to assist in rebuilding a town, or as hard as killing 4 high level bosses to ensure the townspeople stay safe!

Inside Dead End MC, there are 3 types of people:

The Fighter:
You absolutely hate the morphed bosses that have shown up! Everything in your power since the apocalypse to destroy these heathens. Your kind has grown used to fighting these creatures, you have inherited the strength 1 perk!

The Constructor:
You have been relied on to rebuild the town. The town needs you to keep them inline, without you there are no homes, places to aid injured townspeople, training areas for fighters, or meeting areas for town officials. You need lots of building materials, every 40 minutes you have access to a building material supply for free!

The Miner:Now the the apocalypse has destroyed everything humans have once known, there are no factories, all metals and riches must be gathered by hand. It is up to you to supply everyone with the minerals they need! You have inherited the haste 1 perk!

NOW
You may be asking yourself, "How does this fella think he's gonna make this all possible?"Well hello! I'm Dylan! I am currently 19 years old and have been developing servers and coding plugins since about 2015. I love everything about the game, from pvp to building and of course, the back end developing kinda stuff!Onto the good part!

I need a member of the community that is also experience in server running/owning to join me in this project!
Requirements:Must be at least 17 years of age with a reliable income and willing to put forth money into this project with meHave discord and a working micFluent in EnglishA good sense of humorWillingness to put hours of work into this project!Not only am I looking for a partner, but anyone who is willing to help out! This is a non-paid role, this can be anything from builder, script writters, early stages of staff roles, etc. If you think you have something to offer, contact me and we will talk about it!

Discord Server: https://discord.gg/DZCAsZ6
Freskar
Level 1 : New Miner