DecentCraft Server Staff Recruitment

xSklzx_Dokkaebi's Avatar xSklzx_Dokkaebi10/31/14 3:02 pm
1 emeralds 1.2k 44
12/18/2014 9:34 pm
RazorTheGod's Avatar RazorTheGod
Hello. I'm the Owner of DecentCraft. and I am looking for Staff Members on my Server, Please apply for the rank you wish and take the Age Requirements into Consideration. Thanks.

Helper Application: Age Requirement = 11+
Click to reveal
1. What is your Name and In Game Name?
2. What is your Age?
3. What is your Skype?
4. What Experience do you have as a Helper?
5. How Active are you?
6. How much Grammar do you use?
7. If Someone has a Problem about another Player on the Server being rude to them, How will you help them?

Builder Application: Age Requirement = 12+
Click to reveal
2. What is your Age?
3. What is your Skype?
4. Show 2 Links of some of your Very good builds:
5. Could you Build a Spawn well?
6. How fast can you build?

YouTuber Application, Age Requirement: 13+
Click to reveal
2. What is your Age?
3. What is your Skype?
4. How many Subscribers do you have?
5. How long have you been YouTubing?
6. How Active are you?
7. How long are your Videos?
8. What is the URL for your Channel?
(Post URL here)

Make sure to apply!
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/18/2014 9:34 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
RazorTheGod
Better chances of becoming staff if you are have been on the server for longer than 2 days. Just Saying -Razortheone Moderator+
11/03/2014 7:25 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
LynchDOG101
1. What is your Name and In Game Name? LynchDOG
2. What is your Age?11
3. What is your Skype? LynchDOG11
4. What Experience do you have as a Helper?Well i have been more than helper, I have been Mod,Owner,Co-Owner and Head-Admin on multiple Servers
5. How Active are you? Well i can be active on weekends And on weekdays I can play Until 8pm
6. How much Grammar do you use? Well Sometimes i will use good Grammar And sometimes i wont think about it
7. If Someone has a Problem about another Player on the Server being rude to them, How will you help them? Well I will say Stop Being rude Warning 1, And if they continue I will 5 minute mute them, THe next time its a kick, then a tempban for 5 mins, Then a 30min Mute
11/03/2014 7:18 pm
MRbigsh0t
1) my name is liam and my game name is MRbigsh0t
2) my age is 14
3) my skype is theinfinitgamer101
4) my amount of subs is small but i want to grow 10
5) ive been doing vids for about 2 months
6) im very active about 1 vid a day or every other day
7) most of my vids are around 20 mins long
8)www.youtube.com/channel/UCQFrKpbIi6cX9OFlq1DzyIQ
11/03/2014 6:51 pm
xXcandygirl
Helper Application
1. what is your name and in gamename? my name is Brady Bell and my ign is xXcandygirl.
2. what is your age? i am 14 years old.
3. what is your skype? my skype is pinkypie1788
4. what experience do you have at being a admin? iv been admin 4 times. but sadly the server shutted down.
5. if a moderator+ was not doing there job correctly and being rude to players what would you do? I would tell then to Stop it please and if they didint stop and threatend me to get banned well i would temp ban then for 1 hour and 50 seconds. .6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do? i would tell them to stop being rude to others and give them a warning for abuse and if they didint stop i had to temp ban them for 1 hour and 30 seconds.

Thank Ya for readin! ~Candy
11/03/2014 6:19 pm
TheOwlOfFire
1. What is your Name and In Game Name? My in real life name is Michael, and my ign is Vorttar_, Vort for short

2. What is your Age? 13

3. What is your Skype? Micheal.vort (MrBossGaming)

4. What Experience do you have as a Staff? I have been staff on a lot of servers, i have been staff on maybe 37 servers in my whole entire career of playing minecraft, some of the servers were shut down and some of them are still up, if you wish I shall list some that I am staff on now. But that was in the 1.5.2's and stuff.

5. How Active are you? Im active all thru out the day pretty much, I have school thought. So after 3:45PM in Central Time Zone I could be on for the rest of the day till 10:00PM

6. How much Grammar do you use? I am kinda a grammar freak. Maybe sometimes when I see in chat I will correct the person if they spelled something wrong.

7. If Someone has a Problem about another Player on the Server being rude to them, How will you help them? I would simply say, Just dont mind them, or /ignore them. And I would also give the person a warning too.

8. Why do you want to be staff? I want to become a staff because I am good spirited guy who loves Minecraft and loves playing on minecraft servers. I will try my best and hardest to keep spammers, hackers, player issues, advertisers, and many other server problem makers under control as I will not take sides I will always give others all the priority.
I would also like to be a staff as it is a role where responsibility and around the clock work is well needed, I can take up all the responsibilities and around the clock as i spend a lot of time on this awesome server. I will do justice and always tend to other problems.
I will do everything in my power to give everyone the best time they deserve.

(Sorry I added a extra thing, i just wanted to boost my chances)

-Vorttar_
11/03/2014 5:43 pm
KaelaAnna
Name:Kaela GN: KaelaAnna

2. What is your Age?
14 im 15 on november the 20th

3. What is your Skype?
Datwhitechick_

4. Show 2 Links of some of your Very good builds:
i dont have really good builds because i think all my builds are good and i havent got a pic of some of the stuff i have done so i might aswell show you

5. Could you Build a Spawn well?
yeah i guess i could i have build one for a friend but he wouldnt want me to show you :/ sorrryyyy <3
6. How fast can you build?
i have a special mouse that lets me click really fast so yeah i could do a build in 10 mins
11/03/2014 5:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
HadhoodWW
Applying for any staff position:
My name is Hadi, my IGN is HadhoodWW.
2. What is your Age?
I am 14, my birthday is on 07/06/2000
3. What is your Skype?
My skype is HadhoodWW
4. What Experience do you have as a Helper?
I worked for CreeperCraftNetwork (Search it) for about 6 months, I recently quit because they were all corrupt. I worked as Co-owner of Aesthetic for 3 months, then the owner became 18 and had a life to live. I have been playing minecraft since it came out from Beta.
5. How Active are you?
i can usually get on for 3 hours a day, maybe more or less.
6. How much Grammar do you use?
I dont talk in slang, I use literary devices and terms. I speak English, and a bit of Arabic and Spanish. I am really funny as well and connect with lots of members.
7. If Someone has a Problem about another Player on the Server being rude to them, How will you help them?
It depends, if the guy causing the problems is really causing problems, I will ban him for a set amount of time. If it isn't that serious, I would just warn the guy or ban him for a short amount of time to show him that I am not messing around.
11/03/2014 1:10 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Bump!
11/02/2014 9:18 am
Carl0702
IGN: LOckHeart54321
Real First Name: Carl

How you have, or will help the server: I would focus on maintaining the peace, assisting players in making their ideas reality, and keeping everyone active and entertained. I hate seeing people complain about being bored, and that's easily fixable by conversing with them or suggesting a new idea. I would keep the peace by reminding people of the rules before any situation became too big of a deal, and caring for everyone involved, newbie or veteran. ​

Past staff experiences: I have been redstone engineer on multiple servers, and have built spawn on all of the servers I've worked on. With the exception of one. In fact I used to be called TheArchitect for my building ability. The truth is, that I don't apply to servers so I can play on them in creative and so that I can just help; I apply to work on servers so I may actually WORK to benefit the server. To help others, (mainly my boss and co-workers), keep justice and balance, and work in whatever area.

Your Age: 14

Your Timezone and Country: Eastern Standard Time Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Tell us something about minecraft servers or plugins we may not know: Color Me, iDisguise, Prefixer

Server Suggestions (if none leave this blank): I would like you to upgrade the spawn a little....
You should have Multi World plugin for your server. The last suggestion is to add more minigames for other people to keep there interest in your server.
11/02/2014 8:30 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Bump
11/02/2014 7:27 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Hello Everyone! Thank you for Applying, Admin group is now FULL! So, Please do NOT apply for Admin from now on or it will be Denied!
From now on, YouTuber, Moderator, Moderator+ and Builder are Free, Please apply for the rank you want. Any Admin applications will be Denied on sight,

Thanks!
11/02/2014 12:35 am
Level 1 : New Network
TehRabbito
-Deleted-
11/02/2014 12:08 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Nether Knight
BlastedEuro

My name is David Kim, and
my IGN is lilly2018245

2. What is your Age?

I'm currently 15

3. What is your Skype?

davidspalace

4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin?

I first started my Staff experience as Trial mod or Moderator. I reached admin later on, when I got myself up from Moderator in a server called MCDestiny. Unfortunately, the server closed and I started playing in normal server. Then, 2 staff quit the server and owner was looking for 2 new staff. Since I had been a active member, and I signed up for staff, the owner accepted me as a Admin. I left the server later on, because the server had been corrupted for unknown reason. Soon, I got my own server and really got a chance to gain knowledge of plugins and sorts, gain leadership etc. Soon, I closed the server because the host went down, and now...I'm here.

5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do?

Everyone can make mistakes, it's not like I have to deliberately fire him. I will give that person a chance because everyone isn't perfect, however if he repeats his wrong attitude, I probably either have to demote, fire him, in a worse case, maybe Ban.

6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do?

It depends on what position I am, but overall I would tell the Owner or Co-owner about his/her action that does not rely on the fact of him/her being an "Admin". As I said above, everyone can make mistakes, everyone has bad days, so I would try to understand first. However, if he/she keeps repeating his/her action, I would probably have to tell on Owner.

Thanks
11/01/2014 10:51 pm
Level 26 : Expert Nerd
Liftup
I was wondering seeing as I don't have skype could you just maybe pm me if I got it or not? Thanks
11/02/2014 7:13 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Yeah
11/06/2014 5:12 am
Liftup
Pm plox.
11/01/2014 10:47 pm
wanted4fun
BUMB PLOT WORLD CHALLENGE --> WINNER GET'S MODERATOR GO TO PAGE 1 FOR IP TO JOIN IT
11/01/2014 9:20 pm
TwinTeam
My name is Maverick Scott and my in game name is mavy100
I am 13 years of age in grade 8
my current Skype is minecraft_mavy100
I have been Helper on a server with 10-30 players
Im a very active player i can play 1-hrs a day
I don't use grammar very often sorry :p but i can start XD
if someone had a problem with a player they could always ignore them or i could find the problem and fix it

if it was something racial or mean i think i would tell a mod or a staff member to get more involved into this situation

I am a very helpful person and i wont let the server down thanks
11/01/2014 8:52 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Make sure to Apply!
11/01/2014 4:32 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
I am, I'm messaging them on Skype and telling them if they were Accepted or Denied. So yeah....
11/01/2014 11:58 am
Mister__Beast
I am on youtube, check me out if u wanna builder...
http://www.youtube.com/itsmisterbeast

1. Brad & BeastBalla IGN
2. 17
3. mister_beastin
4. http://gyazo.com/e21718a5b4733470a5d19658e512f966 and http://gyazo.com/b8105cf5b02b18cfb704948fe1ff06b4
5. of course whatever u need
6. fast with world edit (as long as I have an idea)
11/01/2014 11:58 am
RazorTheGod
Ohh ok
11/01/2014 10:43 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
I did, But I need you to accept me on skype for the Application Process to Continue.
11/01/2014 10:17 am
RazorTheGod
Did you look at mine dude? Am I not qualified or something? Please let me know
11/01/2014 9:47 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Make sure to apply
11/01/2014 9:13 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Hello everyone, Thank you for Applying. We are looking for more people as these ranks, Plus a YouTuber Rank! The Age Requirement is 12+ and You must have:

-100+ Subscribers
-Long Videos (More then 10 Minutes)
-A Full Understanding Of The Server
-Trusted with OP or Permissions
-Been on YouTube for more then 3 Months
-Active

And the Application Template is:
Click to reveal
2. What is your Age?
3. What is your Skype?
4. How long have you been YouTubing?
5. How Active are you?
6. How long are your Videos?
7. What is the URL for your Channel? (Post URL here)

Good Luck!
11/01/2014 9:11 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Hello everyone, Thank you for Applying. We are looking for more people as these ranks, Plus a YouTuber Rank! The Age Requirement is 12+ and You must have:

-100+ Subscribers
-Long Videos (More then 10 Minutes)
-A Full Understanding Of The Server
-Trusted with OP or Permissions
-Been on YouTube for more then 3 Months
-Active

And the Application Template is:
Click to reveal
2. What is your Age?
3. What is your Skype?
4. How long have you been YouTubing?
5. How Active are you?
6. How long are your Videos?
7. What is the URL for your Channel? (Post URL here)

Good Luck!
11/01/2014 12:39 am
Level 30 : Artisan uwu
UberPilot
1. What is your Name and In Game Name? UberPilot, not giving out my real name. Sorry.
2. What is your Age? 15
3. What is your Skype? uberpilot99
4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin? I've owned many servers, been systems admin on even more, and have lots of experience running and administering servers. Most of the time, I can be active unless I am working on a large project or real life catches up to me.
5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do? I would warn them, sternly but politely. Then, if they continued I would derank them myself, or come to you, with evidence, and suggest that they were removed from staff. The moderators are one of the main representations of the server, and should represent it well.
6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do? I would come to you, and tell you what they were doing, with evidence, and suggest that they be demoted or deranked. The admins rule the server, and they should rule it kindly and perfectly. They should not be rude to anyone.
11/01/2014 12:16 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
KawaiiNekoDono_1787302
My name is Bridgett & my ign is KawaiiNekoDono.
2. What is your Age? I'm 16, turning 17 next year
3. What is your Skype? I do not have skype though I'll make one right away. My mic is broken and I don't have a webcam but I will still be able to talk.
4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin? I've been head-admin twice.
5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do? Give them a tempban. Moderators should respect the players just as the players should respect them. If I should see them playing up again I'd ban them so they can't do further damage to the community.
6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do? I'd definitely give them a longterm temp-ban and report them to you. If they do it again It'd have to be a permban as Admins are an important part of the server and need to take their job seriously!
11/01/2014 9:15 am
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Hi, What is the skype account you made?
11/01/2014 12:03 am
Liftup
1. What is your Name and In Game Name? Cameron, camkidd27.
2. What is your Age? My current age is 20 years old.
3. What is your Skype? Skype doesn't work on my computer for some reason :I.
4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin? I have a few experiences being administrator such as on RadialCraft (still running), AussieMinecraft (not running) and a few tekkit servers which i no longer play on.
5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do? I would first consult them and ask why, if they go on further with abusing the players then I would mute,kick,tempban depending on how bad it was.
6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do? Consult them and they should know better so either a kick or tempban for a day.
10/31/2014 11:47 pm
RazorTheGod
If you want to know more let me know via Skype or my email. Razorplaysthings@gmail.com
10/31/2014 11:42 pm
RazorTheGod
ADMIN APPLICATION
[color=#FF0000]1. What is your Name and In Game Name?[color=#0080FF]My name is Naizjah Kidd and my ign is Razortheone[/color]
2. What is your Age?[color=#0040FF]I'm 14 tuning 15 in December[/color]
3. What is your Skype?[color=#0080FF]My skype is Naizjah.kidd[/color]
4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin?[color=#0080FF]I have been head-admin on a server but its down. I've been Admin on a server (ip: soulscape.mcph.co[/color]
5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do?[color=#0080FF]I would tell them to stop. If they don't I'll ban. If your a staff member than you should be the one to enforce the rules not break them. One chance then your out.[/color]
6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do?[color=#0080FF]I would ban the first sight I see it. Admins are supposed to be the ones that is perfect. You do something that puts people down or hurts them I will ban you because that's not right.[/color]

[color=#FF0000]Thanks For Reading[/color]
[color=#BF0000]Razortheone=)[/color]
10/31/2014 9:38 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Make sure to apply. We are always looking for staff members!
11/01/2014 12:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
bowling219
If your gonna bump, you should reply to the applicants application first.
10/31/2014 7:39 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
bump
10/31/2014 6:50 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Bump
10/31/2014 6:31 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Damiann
Mod Application

1. What is your Name and In Game Name?: Damian ; Toxicburndown66

2. What is your Age?: 13

3. Do you have Skype? (Required): name: toxicburndown66

4. What Experience do you have at being a Moderator?: I do not have experience being a mod, but I have 3 private servers and I do know a lot about plugins and helping people out (like the only one who does at my school )

5. What would you do if a Player was spamming in chat and Insulting other Staff Members?: I would give them a warning, then if they continued, they would get a kick. Then if after that they don't stop a will temp-ban them for 1 hour.

6. If a Helper was being Rude to a Player, What would you do?: I would ask the helper to stop being rude to the player, if continued I would the person that the helper was being rude to do /ignore (Helper_Name). If you don't have /ignore, then I give them a warning for a loss of permissions. (of course I would get evidence to show to you), then the rest is up to you unless I have permission to remove the permissions form the helper ( but I doubt that you would give permission like that)
Hope you accept me ( and man I wrote a lot xD )
10/31/2014 6:00 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
WaraxeManiac
1. What is your Name and In Game Name? I'll tell you if i get accepted WaraxeManiac
2. What is your Age? 11
3. What is your Skype? waraxemaniac mc but i think i broke my skype ._.
4. What Experience do you have as a Helper? I have much experience as i've helped out alot of servers and i do act like a 15 year old.
5. How Active are you? I can be on everyday for about an hour
6. How much Grammar do you use? I use it most times.
7. If Someone has a Problem about another Player on the Server being rude to them, How will you help them? Ask them both what the matter is.Listen carefully.Ask them to make up.
10/31/2014 6:51 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Try adding my skype, See if it works: ricky.wright28
10/31/2014 5:53 pm
xSklzx_Dokkaebi
Bump.
10/31/2014 4:23 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
MortenMBK
Admin Application:

My name is Morten (it's a Danish name)
IGN: MortenMBK

2. What is your Age?
Just turned 15 to September

3. What is your Skype?
PM and I'll give you it.

Well, I know a lot of plugins for bukkit so if you need help with a config file, I'm ready I have never been admin, but I will do as told. I have been moderater before on a server. No one played on the server but staff, so it shut down. I'm really looking for a server that an keep up for more than 1-2 months.

5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do?
If possible, I would temporary take their permissions, or temporary ban them, so they can't do further damage to the server until the owner/you of the server gave reaction. I would of course come with proof!

6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do?
I would probably do the same, if possible. When you are an admin you should behave like an admin, and the situration would probably be the same whether if it's a moderator who is bullying/ignoring other players as if it's an admin.
10/31/2014 4:05 pm
Yustic
-My name is Darko, and my in-game name is Yustic
2. What is your Age?
-I am currently fourteen (14)
3. What is your Skype?
-If you could contact me through email (darko.yustic@live.com) I will give it to you
-I have been a Head-Moderator on RaidersUnited (they shut down the server). I used to set up their permissions, because some of them didn't know how. I also have a private server with 50+ plugins but I'm not hosting it. If you would like to see it I'm ok with that.
-First of all I would tell him what he's doing wrong and if he could stop that. If he doesn't fix his mistake and continues to be rude, I will explain to the Owner or Co-Owner what's happening so they can give me further instructions on what to do with him.
-If he was being rude to me, I would talk with him about what's wrong and if we could find a solution. If he's taking it too far or being rude to the players I would probably tell the Owner and Co-Owner about it with proof of course. (Pictures, Videos)
10/31/2014 3:51 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
deenbayside
1. What is your Name and In Game Name?Crazysteve102
2. What is your Age?14
3. What is your Skype?Swagmunch (NY)
4. What Experience do you have at being an Admin? Yes i have Ive been an administrator for OP-Raid And Other servers for about 2 months,Ive Owned my own server too it had 4GB and had about 10 Any Time. I can Code and also administrate the server correctly
5. If a Moderator+ Was not doing their Job Correctly and was being rude to the Players, What would you do?If a Moderator Was not doing their job correctly and was rude i was get proof of it and will Tell a high rank
6. If a fellow Admin was being rude to you or the Players of the Server, What would you do?If a Admin Was being rude to players I would tell him to not be rude and be respectful and kind
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome