DefiancePvP - Looking for staff

Waffles3253's Avatar Waffles32534/6/15 11:19 pm
4/11/2015 10:57 pm
uiu65's Avatar uiu65
Hey there, PMC community! DefiancePvP is a survival PvP server with growing intentions! We are currently looking for staff, and lot of them! We plan to start growing soon, and we need your help! Here is a list of what we currently need!:

- Website Designer | Positions available: 3
Your job is to design the website with code. You are REQUIRED to know CSS, JavaScript, and HTML. We will be running our website on Enjin.
- General Staff | Positions available: 10
Your job is to moderate the population of the server. General staff breaks off into smaller positions, those include Helper, Moderator, and Admin. (Your position will be decided on application quality) You help out players with their problems and/or questions and make sure that the server is safe and player friendly!
- Builders | Positions available: Unlimited
Your job is to build the required maps and structures for the server. This job has high expectations and you MUST be an experienced builder if you want a good chance at getting this job.
- Developers | Positions available: 3
Your job is to create custom plugins and assets for the server. You are REQUIRED to know Java and the BukkitAPI.
- GFX Designer | Positions available: 3
Your job is to create artwork and designs for the server. This includes website banners and ad banners, as well as server icons and tag art. You will work with the website designers to make the website, as well as you will make banners for advertisements, and a server icon.

Applications:
Website Designer/GFX Designer
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Why do you want to become a website designer/GFX designer for DefiancePvP?:
Proof of work (websites, artwork, etc.):

Builders
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Why do you want to become a builder for DefiancePvP?:
Proof of work (screenshots, etc.):

General Staff
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Which position are you applying for?
Experience as staff:
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?
How much time can you dedicate to our server?:
Tell me a little about yourself:'
Extra info:

Developers:
IGN:
Name:
Timezone:
Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Why do you want to become a developer at DefiancePvP?:
Do you charge? If so, how much (I ask this to prepare my funds for you):
Are you fluent in Java and the BukkitAPI?:

Thank you for reading! You will be notified through Skype if you were accepted with the IP and any other additional info. Happy Minecrafting!
Waffles3253
Level 6 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/11/2015 10:57 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Network
uiu65
Owner is a compulsive liar he is also in 6th grade with aspens burger syndrome
04/11/2015 9:20 pm
Level 1 : New Architect
EatUrCurry
Admin App

IGN: Doovy

Name: Nick

Timezone: Pacific Time, US

Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, I do not have access to Teamspeak

Which position are you applying for? Administrator

Experience as staff: I have moderated servers that have included 50+ people before. Familiar with plugins. Have built many different structures for faction-related servers. Have connections with many experienced developers on skype, Mature at handling issues and problems.I have a set standard on the consequences and punishments I send out to rule-breakers. Without a doubt, punishments vary depending on the situation. Usually I start from small warnings to permanent bans if a certain player keeps resisting the rules. If it's a minor problem (such as a chat-distracting argument or excessive language) I usually temp-mute and send them a warning. Hacking clients, cheats, and any from of cheating can range from a temp-ban to instant ban. I'm happy to give people second chances if I think it is plausible and I decide things considerably.

Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?
Cooperation, communication, and activeness. I take these three virtues as the most important aspects of a good staff team. Most servers have inactive staff, which result in servers to disband and go deserted. I'm really active and I'm willing to commit some time and communicate with others and help the community grow. I have a decent amount of experience in plugin-managing as well as building. I have some projects on this profile to give you an idea of how I build. I see potential in this server. Definitely can see a growing community in the future if things are done right. I know I can represent an outgoing staff member of your server. I'd like to take part in doing something for your community. Administrator is a position I would like to apply in because I am versatile in plugin-managing, server-moderating, and building.

Daily, minimum of 4-5 hours

Tell me a little about yourself:
Veteran minecraft player since the Alpha release. I enjoy reading and learning about architecture, physics, and science!

Extra info:
I also take interest in building things but it is not my strongest suit.
04/11/2015 7:56 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
Karbru
Moderator/Helper App:
IGN:
My In-game name is OneChillTree.

Name:
My first Name is Zac.

Timezone:
My Timezone is GST + 11:00.

Do you have TeamSpeak?:
Yes! Teamspeak is a great service for talking with staff and players!

Which position are you applying for?
As you said in your post, I would like Moderator or Helper, I feel I don't have enough time for Admin.

Experience as staff:
I have owned a server about 3 times, Owning a server has teached me a lot about how to deal with players and managing a server, They all closed down due to private issues. I also have been mainly moderator on servers with about 15 -20 players on all the time.
That also extended my learning on the subjects. They all moved on, and that is what brought me to here. They were all factions based.

Attentive:
I am dependably vigilant for individuals who are doing the wrong thing, breaking the principles, additionally paying special mind to the individuals who need help. Inviting and furnish players with any data/direction that they may require.
Minding and Comprehension:
(I understand those on a lower level because I have been there) and I never favor the people that I know, or be biased to donors. I like a fair environment, where everyone who does the right thing is rewarded, and those who don't, no matter who they are, thus sentenced to be punished.

Audience:
I take the time to listen to individuals and take in their issues so I don't surge into things and commit idiotic errors.

Trustworthiness:
On the off chance that I commit an error, I won't accuse others, I wouldn't deceive escape with it. I even give back things individuals have dropped, regardless of the fact that they don't ask. In spite of the fact that I can be extremely legit which become acquainted with's point that will or might potentially offend you, for instance you made a manufacture and you felt glad about it. At the same time when I think it doesn't look great, I won't waver to give remark about what I truly feel or think. (It might be an awful remark or a decent remark.)

Obligation:
I comprehend the colossal obligation are given. I am the kind of individual who can be given this obligation and never disappointed you. I will have the capacity to stay aware of taking confirmation, noting reports, in-amusement administering and actually directing the discussions.

Respect:
I'm respectful to all players, even if I do not receive respect back. I respect other staff members and their authority, but I'am not against letting the community and other people know if a staff member is abusing their power.

Knowledgeable:
I have an extensive variety of minecraft information that I can impart, and particular server learning. I accept this is crucial in helping the server run all through its advance.

Supportive:
I help new members get started, help donors build, try and assist in serious rule breaches and even try to help people who have broken rules to admit to what they did and hopefully receive amnesty. I always try to help people on the server chat to provide what guidance that they may need.

Decision making ability:
I generally convey decision making ability when deciding the right reason for activity. fresh opportunities are something I accept ought to be earned, I see how being new is hard and the tenets are in some cases hard to take after and know when somebody is certifiable or not. I am strict yet reasonable, and you can rely on me to commit the right call with insignificant errors.

Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?:
I want to improve this server and make it a brighter and happier place, Not a server where everybody is rude, supremacist and out and out mean.
I want to have the experience of directing a server this huge additionally making a point to authorize the standards on all players. I always see players disregarding the standards and spamming, being bigot, discourteous, and hacking, ect... It would be such a great amount of less demanding rather than frequently reporting the players on the gatherings. In the event that I don't become acquainted with level of banning its no stresses utilizing the reporting arrangement. In the event that I was going to ban somebody however I would record them.

Monday = 3pm to 11pm
Tuesday = 3pm to 11pm
Wednesday = 3pm to 11pm
Thursday = 3pm to 11pm
Friday = 3pm to 11pm
Saturday = 9am to 5pm (Weekends I have a few breaks and sometimes I'm doing something else.)
Sunday = 9am to 5pm. ^

Tell me a little about yourself:'
I am a 14 year old Gamer, I know how to do nearly everything in this amazing game.I also know how to do basic GFX.

Extra info:
Thank-you For reading my app, And I hope to see you in the near future! Goodluck!

~Regards Zac
04/11/2015 7:30 pm
Waffles3253
Bump, still looking for all positions!
04/11/2015 1:43 pm
Waffles3253
Bump, still looking!
04/10/2015 9:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Prof_Z_tech
Admin Application

IGN: Prof_Z_tech
Name: I'd rather not state this publicly.
Timezone: GMT (I live in the UK)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes, my name is Prof_Z_tech
Which position are you applying for? Any General Staff position. I would prefer Admin or Mod.
Experience as staff: I have plenty of staff experience. I am currently Head Staff of AmplifiedMC, a server currently in development. I am an Admin on mlgsno.no-ip.org. I was Head Mod on aeonfactions.net, and I am a Mod (soon to be promoted to Admin) on fallout.aerisgaming.com.
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP? I see this server as having potential, and I want to help this server grow and prosper. I can tell by the way you have created this thread and the requirements you have put forward that you seem to be an excellent Owner/Staff Manager. Therefore I know this server will get far, I have applied on other recruitment threads but they just do not seem to have the same quality.
How much time can you dedicate to our server?: I can spend from 60-90 minutes a weekday and much longer on weekends. If there is a big project that needs to be completed, I can spend much longer.
Tell me a little about yourself:' I am a fairly academic person, who spends a lot of time in studying and so I get exceptional test results. In my spare time, I play MC and CoD. I generally try to be as good a person as I can be because I am quite religious and I try not to do anything wrong.
Extra info: Thank you very much for reading, and I wish you best of luck with your server even if I am not selected. If I am selected however, I would appreciate it if you could add me on Skype and send me the server IP.
04/10/2015 1:59 am
tyrellkuz
Builders
Hello, My In Game Name is Spartan_kook_1

My Real Name is Tyrell Kuz, but you can call me by my nickname TK if you would like.

I am currently 15 turning 16 on the 17th april

My skype is Tyrell Kuz

The timezone i am in is (UTC+10:00) Brisbane

Yes i do have Teamspeak, i have it up everyday

The Reason i want to become a builder on this server is because i spend a lot of my time alone with nothing to do, but when i get requests for GFX i get happy, it keeps my mind straight so im not board. Another reason why i want to become builder on this server is so i can become the builder of 4 servers.

I guess i don't have proof of work that i have done in the past. quite sad, isn't it?
04/10/2015 9:58 pm
Waffles3253
Denied, not enough detail.
04/10/2015 12:55 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Engineer
_coolness_
General Staff
IGN: _coolness_
Name: Carson
Timezone: Akst (Alaska)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: I can get.
Which position are you applying for? Admin or moderator (or whatever you think I am worthy of.
Experience as staff: I have been staff on multiple servers, all of which have sadly failed.
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP? Because it sounds like a great idea, and I would love a pvp survival server rather than just one or the other.
How much time can you dedicate to our server?: Anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours. I will be on the low end of the spectrum until the end of June (when I build my new computer)
Tell me a little about yourself: I am a mature boy who lives in Alaska. I absolutely hate immature/dirty jokes but can still have fun. I am good at making friends, as well as keeping them under control. I do not tolerate little brats who think they rule the world. I think very highly about the future of things, and I love to help people out. I think that your server would be perfect for me to help grow. I want to be able to go on a server that has a clean slate, one that I can help keep clean.
Extra info: For a few months I may not be super active, don't have a good computer till the end of June.
04/10/2015 9:58 pm
Waffles3253
Denied, not the kind of person we are looking for as a staff member.
04/10/2015 12:34 am
Waffles3253
Bump, still looking!
04/08/2015 10:39 pm
ImInABox
IGN: ITBN
Name: Kevin
Timezone: eastern
Do you have TeamSpeak?: I can get it.
Which position are you applying for?: General staff around moderator or admin.
Experience as staff: I have been a coder and GFX designer for a few servers that weren't getting the traffic they needed and stopped being hosted.
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?: I have a small server that i play on though dont use for large communities.
How much time can you dedicate to our server?: Weekdays 3-4 hours(maybe more) depending, and weekends 1-2 hours.
Tell me a little about yourself: I like to play minecraft with other people since playing alone is boring and lonely so i would love to play on this server in spare time and help the people on the server when needed. I like to solve problems and help fights or arguments be resolved.
Extra info: Even if i do not get a position i would still like to be in the team speak and play on the server with other people.
04/08/2015 10:24 pm
Waffles3253
Bump
04/08/2015 7:10 pm
Waffles3253
Bump, still looking for all positions!
04/07/2015 8:01 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
inspectorendless
IGN: Gamefeast
Name: Logan
Timezone: New York (ET)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No.
Why do you want to become a builder for DefiancePvP?: I enjoy building, but I have never built on a Survival Player VS Player server. I would like to see what this is like
Proof of work (screenshots, etc.): http://imgur.com/a/GptWg#2
04/07/2015 11:00 pm
Waffles3253
Denied, builds don't meet our standards.
04/07/2015 7:33 pm
Waffles3253
New position has opened up: GFX Designer! Read the original post for more info.

General staff has also been edited. You can read the original post for more info on that too.
04/07/2015 7:37 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
MrMeHe
Will gfx designers be paid?
04/07/2015 7:40 pm
Waffles3253
Haven't decided yet, maybe or maybe not, all depends on the demand and the quality of work.
04/07/2015 5:35 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Jhamieeeyyy
IGN: Jhamieeeyyy
Name: Jhana
Timezone: GMT +8
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yes I do
Experience as staff: I've been a helper, Moderator and Admin
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?: I want to be a staff in DefiancePvP because I want to maintain peace in the server and help players if they have problems and I want them to have a peaceful gaming and enjoy the game
How much time can you dedicate to our server?: I can play 6-8 hours everyday or more.
Tell me a little about yourself: Well i'm a normal girl from Philippines and I love playing minecraft mostly skyblock and Factions
Extra info: I've been a staff member to multiple server and I think i'm experience enough
04/07/2015 7:10 pm
Waffles3253
Denied, not enough detail.
04/07/2015 4:42 am
WitNit
General Staff
IGN: WitNit
Name: James
Timezone: GMT
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No - it makes me computer break ;(.
Experience as staff: I've worked on two different servers as Moderators, I can't remember the names as they've changed - but I'd like to say I'm fairly experienced.
Why do you want to become a staff member at DefiancePvP?: Because I love helping a server grow and develop - and helping other players with problems so they don't rage to death. It also seems like an interesting opportunity - as I do love playing pvp and helping a server.
How much time can you dedicate to our server?: I have no life - I can spend probably an hour or two a day, depending on whether or not I am busy. But generally, I can spend a bunch of time on a server to help.
Tell me a little about yourself:' Well, I am a fourteen year old male from Britain and I've been playing Minecraft since 2012 - I think. I forget. I love Survival Games (Hunger Games, it is one of the two) and I've been playing PVP for my entire time on Minecraft. I like to think I'm decent - but you can never judge yourself accurately. As I said before, I have Moderated on two different servers for a few months - before the servers shut down.
Extra info: I got 465 wins on MCSG... I think. At least before the stat reset that is.
04/07/2015 1:28 am
Level 1 : New Network
magicalbeakz18
I don't have the time to fill out an application for you, but I'll tell you this.

I make websites. I can fluently code in PHP, HTML, CSS and JS (not that Enjin needs any of that..)

I could create an Enjin site for you in a day or two without any other help with the website.

Get back to me via skype rblx_magicalbeakz18
04/07/2015 7:12 pm
Waffles3253
That Skype contact doesn't work for me. Add me: jarod.bartlett2
04/07/2015 12:18 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Datac
Developers:
IGN: Hiztree
Name: Levi
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No, but I could acquire it.
Why do you want to become a developer at DefiancePvP?: This server seems interesting and an opportunity for me to apply my skills to a new server.
Do you charge? If so, how much (I ask this to prepare my funds for you): If you like the quality of my work, I would ask payment.
Are you fluent in Java and the BukkitAPI?: Fairly, have been coding in java for just over a year.
04/07/2015 7:09 pm
Waffles3253
You will be contacted via Skype shortly.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome