Deflux | Practice PvP Server | Looking For Staff

1 emerald 9 replies 146 views | started 11/22/2017 10:44 pm by Tapalistic
Server Jobs/Roles
Higher Rank Staff:
-Head Of Server Development And Setup (Tapalistic)
-Community Manager (Unknown)
-Staff Manager (Unknown)
-Head Of Building And Design (Unknown)

Lower Rank Staff:
-Head Of Administration (Unknown)
-Head Of Website Managing (Unknown)
-Lead Advertiser/ Advertisement Manager (Unknown)

Job/Roles Info
-Head Of Server Development And Setup: This person is the head of the server in charge of completely setting up the server config and in game.
-Community Manager: This person is in charge of growing the community/player base and keeping everyone happy and active.
-Secondary Developer/ Staff Manager: This person also plays a very important role by being a secondary developer and is in charge of managing all staff by hiring and firing them.
-Head Of Building And Design: This person is in charge of setup up all the builds on the server by planing them out and building them with our other builders.
-Head Of Administration: This person is the head of server administration, they will always be online banning and kicking users while trying to find bugs in the server.
-Head Of Website Managing: This person is in charge of setting up the website/forums by paying for the website (if needed) and designing it.
-Lead Advertiser/ Advertisement Manager: This person is in charge of all advertisements for the server.

Application Format
Position :
Nickname:
Avalibilty:
Discord Name And #:
Do You Have A Mic:
How Long Have You Been Doing What You Do:
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good Do You Think U Are At What You Do:
Anything Else We Should Know :

Discord Server : discord.gg/xtJxhpD
Posted by avatar
Tapalistic
Level 4 : Apprentice Network

9 replies

11/24/2017 12:26 pm
Level 1 New Miner
APCYouTube
Position : Any (I would like Administrator because that's my favorite thing to do)
Nickname: Bigleeuh_
Timezone: UTC+01:00 (Middle-European time.)
Avalibilty: I can be on every day, 1-3 hours, maybe more.
Discord Name And #: its yo boi aaaaaaaaaaa#8189 (Reply if added, i do not accept random people)
Do You Have A Mic: I do not have a microphone but maybe I get one if needed
How Long Have You Been Doing What You Do:I'm working on servers almost a year, being a staff and owning them, I have a lot of experience and i know the staff limits... you won't regret if you pick me.
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Good Do You Think U Are At What You Do: 8.5, maybe 9
Anything Else We Should Know : I'm kinda good at building (not really building but i could help), I'm a good PvPer, have a lot of experience and ready to help. (I owned few servers tho)
11/24/2017 11:57 am
Level 1 New Crafter
blkreit
wanna be a builder or anything open
blkreit [minecraft name]
eastern time
friday, saturday and sunday i can be on 24/7
mon-fri 3:00pm or shorter
discord: blkreit#3053
do not have a mic
i've been playing minecraft for a couple of years
a 5 or a 6
love to build, a good sport, i try to help the best way i can, and thats all
11/23/2017 4:51 am
Level 1 New Network
oursong
Position: Community Manager (or) Staff Manager
Nickname: (IRL) Tony or Taylor [Depends on your preference] (IGN) taylorswift13
Timezone: UTC+ 8:00
Availability: Everyday (3-5 hours every day) Will notice staff-team if I have other business(IRL)
Discord Name And #: taylorswift13 #9166
Do You Have A Mic: Yes (Razer Kraken Pro / InBuilt Dell Latitude)
How Long Have You Been Doing What You Do: I have been doing this for about 2-3 years. I enjoy what I do every day and every step of the way. I am very confident at what I do and own up to my mistakes if I make any. We're all human, so we make plenty mistakes that we aren't proud of. I have made hundreds of mistakes and corrected all of them to make me the best person possible.
On A Scale Of (1-10) How Well Do You Think You Are At What You Do: I would give myself a solid 7 (If my ego is boosted) an 8.
Anything Else We Should Know: I'm not that fluent in talking(Any language). I am timid in front of the microphone because I'm very self-aware of my surroundings and what others think of me. I try to act confident, but I will always be a nervous wreck in front of a large stage or crowd. I do not mind if you "assume" my gender as I really can take both. I am passionate about what I do and how I do it, so I will not accept any payments of any sort. All my paychecks (if there is any) will directly go to the servers development or other staff members in need of the cash.

(Edited with Grammarly Premium)
11/23/2017 10:49 am
Level 4 Apprentice Network
Tapalistic
Hello, Our song thanks for applying I've decided to accept you and run you through the 1-week trial stage then if you succeed and I think you're worthy I will promote you to the community manager.
11/22/2017 11:12 pm
Level 31 Artisan Soldier
Acier Builds
running 2 servers at once? impressive
11/22/2017 11:03 pm
Level 1 New Miner
JoshJunior246
Head of Buildings and Design
JoshJunior246 or Josh
13 years old
Central
All day on weekends
6:00-9:00 on weekdays
Discord:JoshJunior246 #5046
I do have a mic
I have been playing Minecraft for 5 years and working on servers for about 10 months
about a nine
I am a great leader and can’t wait to hear back from you!
11/22/2017 11:13 pm
Level 4 Apprentice Network
Tapalistic
I Have Added U On Discord :D
11/22/2017 11:16 pm
Level 1 New Miner
JoshJunior246
Great I’m getting on!

Search

Browse

Site

© planetminecraft.com