DelphinadRealms- Future RPG server

Alm0stFamous's Avatar Alm0stFamous4/30/15 8:56 pm
5/3/2015 10:24 am
Alm0stFamous's Avatar Alm0stFamous
Delphinad Realms
Future RPG Server

Server Plans:
The server will feature 6 different playable races. All races are customized with different unique abilities and traits. After selecting a race, you will be asked to select a class. There will be 6 different classes available for starters. Each race is restricted to wearing different armor types to even it out. (Ex: Orcs can wear diamond, iron and gold as they are a tanky race, while elves are not, so they can only wear leather chain and gold) The server will be a factions raiding server. The added classes and races will add different unique ways to raid, adding a whole new edge to the raiding experience!

What we are in need of:
1 Head Admin
2 Admins
1 Head Moderator
2 Moderators
2 Helpers
3-4 Builders

Application formats:
Click to reveal
Builder Format:
Name:
IGN:
Building Style:
Previous builds(Links, screenies with proof)?:
How much time can you dedicate towards the server a day?:

Click to reveal
Staff Format:
Name:
IGN:
Position/Rank Experience:
Position/Rank Wanted:
Any building skill?:
How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?:
How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?:
Why do you want to become staff on our server?:
Any other things you want us to know about you?:
Alm0stFamous
Level 30 : Artisan Dragonborn

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/03/2015 10:24 am
Alm0stFamous
Looking for people!
05/03/2015 4:26 am
Level 27 : Expert Unicorn
MCHoughton
Name: Connor

IGN: CQH_

Position/Rank Experience: Trial Mod on this very server before it reset . I am also Owner of my own server, and a Moderator on a popular Minigame Server called FoxCraft

Position/Rank Wanted: Mod

Any building skill?: Nope

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: I am able to help people in a variety of ways, from just answering simple questions to more complex situations. I am also very friendly, so i am easy to talk to if any problems need to be sorted out.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: 4 - 5 hours as i have college, but i soon have study leave, so i will be able to come on for longer.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: I would like to be Mod on this server beacuse i have previously seen this server grow before, and i would like to take part again to make this server a very good server.

Any other things you want us to know about you?: Nope, that's it really

I Hope you considier me for one of these Mod positions
05/03/2015 10:23 am
Alm0stFamous
Accepted. Placed at Mod. Find the IP above
05/03/2015 3:46 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
scoutthepimp
Builder Format:
Name: Adam Alcorn
IGN: xMandrake_Scoutx
Building Style: Steampunk, Medevil, Fantasy, Any Race specifics
http://gyazo.com/daac45ed309951398414bc59e0ef4c5f
http://gyazo.com/e899b58f7ef615958e88ea3b36931b13
http://gyazo.com/a6fd27741c39634863a9b53c23c0e25c
http://gyazo.com/4b9d337f5eff7784e9a9cfc9ba0094d3
http://gyazo.com/3c54e416e732abdadf045e39c3c44431
http://gyazo.com/40e29e3725962656cfba3156121137e5
How much time can you dedicate towards the server a day?: 5 to 6 Hours
05/03/2015 2:44 am
Alm0stFamous
Still need staff and builders! Feel free to apply!
05/03/2015 1:06 am
Alm0stFamous
Still looking for people!
05/03/2015 12:23 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
coonorlovesmiine
MineCraft Name: Coonor

What plugins are you familiar with: Familiar with most every plugin that is big in the world of minecraft.

Server Staff Experience:I use to work with tons of server owners. (I work in a wide-range of variety when it comes to staff positions.) Their servers consists of mini-games, factions, survival, rpg related content. My experience being a staff is very complex from what I do, I'am very dedicated to the things I do. I would like to use my talent and experience to be able to expand my knowledge and skills to improve to be able to work with full potential and commitment. I can adapt to certain types of communities so there's really no problem for me to be able to communicate and work with others. Let that set aside for a while, anyways I'm that type of person who looks for more possibilities and I really expect myself to progress and gain experience as I work with different people and certain things that can let me improve myself to be a better staff member. And as I gain those things, I try to put them and use them to good use so can be able to provide the best service that is available for me to handle and give.

I believe Moderators are what keep the community clean and strong, and are essential to making any server a pleasant place to play. They should not only understand the servers rules and how to enforce them, but also be friendly, welcoming and provide players with any guidance they may need. I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that the server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way the community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Mod to be able to secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community. Also I like to manage people's attitudes towards others, and make sure that our server can be a hack free, and bully free. So that way our community is going to be nice and happy. This is the reason why I would like to apply as Head-Moderator / Moderator so I can secure the server from people who can be young and immature which may perhaps cause future trouble and nuisance around the servers fun, friendly and mature community.

I have owned 2 servers of My Own ( BurstCraft and DripCraft) one of which is presently running. I Know a MAJOR amount of useful, fun, essential, and plain awesome plugins. I know that a large portion of players on my server currently running enjoy me as an owner and they know that I take suggestions. Being an operator, I know how hard getting to the bottom of a story is but I also find it a challenge, and I have been a part a lot of communities, thus I have matured and learned a lot from them. I understand what punishments should be distributed based on the offense. I showed the qualities required to be a helper on other servers (not directly but as an admin, mod, and owner) . I have watched players come and go and I, most certainly, will work my heart out to keep players on the server.I love to help out servers new or old! In addition, making sure work is getting done is my craft, and I possess many skills that help me achieve these goals. My forte is Staff/Server management, but I am also a fair builder, I know a good amount of about permissions(Semi coder), I can set up enjin sites (maybe even a non enjin?) very well, and I am very adept at solving problems between players. I assure you that if you accept me, you will not be let down. I am currently owning a server that has around 15 dedicated players. To add to the experience, I have been an administrator on 2 servers, one being play.corbacraft.com and another being mc.thel33t.com. My heart was broken when the "l33t" lost its community. In addition, my moderation experience (moderator) is another aspect of my minecraft "career" that I believe you and your team should look at in my application, for I have been, and still am on some that are still up, a staff position ranging from the simplest of helpers to the authenticity of admin and moderator. In my mind patrolling a server and making sure everyone is doing what they are asked, and having fun, is joyous in its own way!

Timezone:EST New York, United States

Willing to help anytime, and will provide help with anything.

Thank you

PLEASE RESPOND VIA EMAIL: longislandstringin@gmail.com

05/03/2015 1:06 am
Alm0stFamous
This doesn't follow the format... At all
05/02/2015 8:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
AbetheHame
-STAFF APPLICATION-
Name: Abraham

IGN: LakinSped (Or kioken1, that was my original name just in case)

Position/Rank Experience:
Actually yes, my experience includes:
-Previous builder for the Aaron Dayton, I had worked for a month or two on his map "Corridors 2", and hosted the build server for it, for a bit.

-Previous builder for a pixelmon server, I worked on it last summer, but I was kinda doing pretty much a lot of the work for it.

-Previous gym leader for the "Pokemon Iron & Coal server", I served for a few months, but the server was kinda goin down hill, and I had school then.

Position/Rank Wanted:
Builder/Moderator( Builder would be my first choice for anything, but other than that, I don't really mind what i'm, but i'd really prefer moderator.

Any building skill?:
Actually yes, I mentioned quite a lot of it before, but on my own, I've worked on a lot of maps, and experimented with building design; But also something to note, I have been playing minecraft for 4 years, as of September, or June of 2011.

Well, I think i'd bring a positive outlook on things, and positivity in general. I'm also pretty good at conflict resolution, and also i'm polite, and good natured as a lot of my friends and family have said.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?:
I will try to do a 30min-1 hour a day, I will be able to keep a steady dedication time once I start summer vacation.

I think this would be a good thing for self experience, and to give me a opportunity to help others.

Any other things you want us to know about you?:
Well, i'm pretty mature for my age, as I've been told by a lot of people, and i'm very literate.

-BUILDER APPLICATION-

Name:
^ Listen above

IGN:
Lakinsped

Building Style:
Tribal, Modern,Fantasy

http://abethehame.imgur.com/all/

How much time can you dedicate towards the server a day?:
I listed this above
05/01/2015 11:20 pm
LelouchLamperouge
Name: Will
IGN: CyberHatsuneMiku
Position/Rank Experience: Over the few years of me playing minecraft I have been mod on a few server from time to time. I have been staff on multiple servers with owners who just couldn't pay the hosts or are too incompetent to act as an owner. I have been admin on 2 servers that aren't major but have people coming and going in such, also have been moderator on 3 servers. Most people say I am a friendly guy and nice to hang around with if not agitated, dissed, or rudely put down.
Position/Rank Wanted: Mod
Any building skill?: I have built decently on other servers though my skills are not great they are decent enough to be placed on a server.
How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: On school days around 3 hours or more weekend when nothing else to do for the whole day I can be on
05/01/2015 11:13 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mountaineer
sumo377stucki
I will do both apps because why not:
-BUILDER APP-
Name: Ben
IGN: sumo377
Building Style: Realistic Medieval (sometimes fantasy)
Previous builds: Due to a virus I lost most of my worlds, but I have some stuff I uploaded to PMC:
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... --sumo377/
http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... s-1531560/
How much time can you dedicate towards the server a day?: 3 hours Usually
-STAFF APP-
Staff Position/Rank Experience: I have been head admin/head builder on a lot of servers and most other staff positions too.
Position/Rank Wanted: Admin(preferred) Builder(If I don't get admin)
Any building skill?: Yes, seen above.
How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: I am mature, I play a lot, and I get along very well with others.
Why do you want to become staff on our server?:I like building and creating rp worlds
Any other things you want us to know about you?: I am taking a construction class over the summer, so that will limit me too only 1-2 hours a day.

-NOTE-
All questions removed from the staff app were answered in the builders app.
05/02/2015 5:36 pm
Alm0stFamous
Accepted at Builder. Can get staff if you show your capable.
05/01/2015 8:27 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
thelegohaloguy
lord0ftacos
thelegohaloguyName: Chandler (but I prefer the name Blitz)

IGN: chasev07

Position/Rank Wanted: Admin

Position/Rank Experience: I am owner of a chain of servers for the game Team Fortress 2 known as the Liberty Network. I have been admin, head admin, and co-owner of over 15 different servers in Minecraft and am willing to help out any new or "in development" servers that need assistance.

Please fill out the entire format...

Edited to fit the entire format (sorry didn't see the thing you put for the application)
05/01/2015 8:25 pm
scruffenuff
Name: John

IGN: GynBurst

Position/Rank Experience: I have been staff on a few small server before. But left them all because they were a bit to clueless about running a server. On the other hand, I have owned a small, little private server for me and my friends that we used to fool around on (home hosted). I have opened it to the public and made a website for it and things like that. But that all failed considering it was pretty bad in my opinion I closed that and made it for me and my friends. My most recent rank was a moderator on a pixelmon server which I chose to drop out of because of an issue.

Position/Rank Wanted: I would like the position of Head-Moderator.

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: If I was selected as staff I could help with problem solving if any appear to come up. I would consider myself a problem solver because I take enjoyment into it. Not sure if that is good or bad, but it is who I am. Some other things are the basics such as giving help when needed, giving ideas to those who don't have any, and things that anyone should really do if they are part of a team. I would help the players if they are having disputes, or issues with anything involving the server. I will add protection from cursing (unless allowed as some servers allow it). The main goal as a moderator is to keep the server a safe place for anyone and that is I would accomplish if a moderator.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: On a weekday day maybe 2 hours. On a weekend day maybe 2-4 hours.

Why do you want to become staff on our server?: I would like to become staff on your server because of your plans you have to go through. Sure many have tried to do the RPG style server, some have succeeded some have not. Even though that is true I have a feeling yours will prosper. I really like helping out in any situation and would like to do it on this.

Any other things you want us to know about you?: On a daily basis I do longboard for about an hour to two hours so if I am not on in the after for a bit it is because of that or a family issue. Sundays I won't be on in the morning because I have church from 10-12 O' clock. Other than that, nothing else.
05/01/2015 8:53 pm
Alm0stFamous
Placed at helper at the moment. Added to whitelist. 162.223.9.78
05/01/2015 7:56 pm
Alm0stFamous
thelegohaloguyName: Chandler (but I prefer the name Blitz)

Position/Rank Experience: I am owner of a chain of servers for the game Team Fortress 2 known as the Liberty Network. I have been admin, head admin, and co-owner of over 15 different servers in Minecraft and am willing to help out any new or "in development" servers that need assistance.

Please fill out the entire format...
05/01/2015 7:54 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
thelegohaloguy
Name: Chandler (but I prefer the name Blitz)

I can dispose of "rule breakers" if needed, I can improve many things the server has including Spawn, any arenas, Minigame maps, and anything requested.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: I would log on (almost) every day depending on my parents

Why do you want to become staff on our server?:To help the Development and player enjoyment of the server.

Any other things you want us to know about you?:The only other thing is that I own a youtube channel for team fortress 2
05/01/2015 8:48 pm
Alm0stFamous
Alright. Placing you at moderator for now. 162.223.9.78
05/01/2015 7:21 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
zackattackrules
Name: My name is Zack, but I do prefer to be called by my in-game name.

IGN: My current in-game name that I use is xDemon__.

Position/Rank Experience: Throughout my time playing on Minecraft servers, I've been given many opportunities to moderate on multiple servers; one being a server called Shimmerville, and the rest being small communities that I've managed with my friends.

Position/Rank Wanted: I am going for Head-Admin, but any rank would do fine for me.

How can you benefit other staff-members/players by joining our staff-team?: I was introduced to Minecraft about a year and-a-half ago by my friend, MrBlondeturtle. From my previous staffing experience, I understand that I must have the ability to work with payers and assist them with any problems they may encounter on the server. I believe that I deserve to have this position because I am a dedicated player and I always work towards the common good of the server and it's players.
I have a good understanding of Minecraft, Minecraft servers, and plugins from my previous experience of owning multiple servers. I always make sure to encourage positivity wherever I am. I would enforce the rules without being rude and disrespectful. I would always be looking for rulebreakers and give them the appropriate punishment. If I am to be granted the position of Helper or above, I will stop at nothing to prevent people such as griefers, spammers, and censorbreakers from ever breaking the rules again. From my previous staffing experience, I understand that I must have the ability to work with payers and assist them with any problems they may encounter on the server. I believe that I deserve to have this position because I am a dedicated player and I always work towards the common good of the server and it's players. I always make sure to encourage positivity wherever I am. I would enforce the rules without being rude and disrespectful.

How much time can you dedicate towards the server per day?: I am available on weekdays from 5:00PM to 9:00PM; on the weekends I am mostly available all day.

Any other things you want us to know about you?: No!
05/01/2015 7:25 pm
Alm0stFamous
Alright. Accepted, given moderator position and a whitelist.
04/30/2015 9:00 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
jonnnnnyutah
Nice, I started an rpg server, but it never really took off.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome