DelseyriaRPG - Recruiting brainstormers :D

Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian9/1/16 8:30 am
1 emeralds 103 2
9/1/2016 3:41 pm
Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian
Hello, folks! I'm ItsGamingSoni, the current owner of the DelseyriaRPG RPG server, the server has been in the development cycle for a while now and I'm planning to release it soon, but hey. I don't have any ideas for custom weapons, custom mobs, custom food, etc etc.. Everything is possible! You can customize almost everything even yourself .

What is DelseyriaRPG? Well.. Put Runescape, TES Morrowind, TES Oblivion, TES Skyrim, The Witcher, Arx Fatalis and all the sugars and sweets in the blender and the DelseyriaRPG server comes out! fun right?

Okay, let's say you're a huge RPG fan and you have a lot of ideas that can even make a different game, shall you be willing to participate in my server and contribute with your ideas then please! do contact me via skype ! I'm really willing to hear all your suggestions and I will give you a tour around the server so that you can get a better view of it and have a general idea on what it's about, maybe you'll like it and decide to apply for staff in the future.. maybe not! who knows?!

P.S The server is whitelisted to prevent any griefing since it's not worldguarded yet (Spawn is 50% done), once you contact me via skype I will not hesitate to whitelist you and supervise you .

My skype is: soni_markoni

If you have any feedback or would like to ask a quick question, feel free to post below and I will reply as soon as possible.
Delseyrian
Level 24 : Expert Network