↪ ★ DelseyriaRPG ★ ↩ Recruiting staff members! ツ

Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian2/23/17 1:39 pm
3/24/2017 7:04 pm
Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian
About the server;

DelseyriaRPG is an RPG server that was initially a small Skyblock community back in late 2014's and early 2015's Which makes us a community that lasted over two years, Two continuous years of fun, fun, fun, fun and fun!

As we ran the server for quite a long time (two years), we acquired ourselves some professional staff members that knows what they're doing. Our recruitment stages are hard and only real professional and mature members would pass the ultimate test to be a staff member, therefore you don't need to worry about a staff member abusing his or her privileges as it won't happen here on DelseyriaRPG!

Our server is striving to be the best Kingdoms RPG server that is available among other servers, and we're trying to achieve our goal by coding custom plugins to help our players experience most of the fun while playing on our server, My name is ItsGamingSoni the owner of the server and I invite you to come and visit us and check the server out. I am sure you won't regret doing so!

At DelseyriaRPG we coded a lot of custom plugins to enhance your experience, these features are but not limited to;

Our Custom Features
  • Fully RPG server with Kingdoms.

• Custom & New everything;

• A custom world with realistic terrain, no more dull normal Minecraft seeds.

• A custom hell world, you'll love living in hell with Satan.

• Customized mobs with different names, abilities and drops.

• Customized weapons with different names, abilities and attributes.

• Custom leveling system with RPG attributes and skills.

• Custom Fishes that shows a custom scientific name of a fish and weight and date it was caught on and the name of the one who caught it.

• Customized enchanting system, No more enchanting tables or anvils.

• Customized Brewing system and ingredients picking just like TheWitcher game series

• Custom crafting recipes.

• Quests.

• Memes (งಠ ʖ̯ಠ)ง.

• Market (GrandExchange)

• Money from mobs like RPG games..

• Tons of books with contents that refers to quests, easter eggs or random gibberish....

• .....many many many more.
  • [/*]

Forums Link: Forums
Discord Link: Discord
PMC Server submission Link: PMC Submission
SERVER IP: drpg.us.to:25566

About the staff;

Everything you'll need to know is in this thread. Staff Recruitment Information, So make sure you read it fully if you're willing to join the team. If you're applying for a builder rank then please use the format from Builder Recruitment Information but also read the first link for further information.

Thank you for showing interest and viewing our server!
Delseyrian
Level 24 : Expert Network