DelseyriaRPG - MEDIEVAL FANTASY BUILDERS NEEDED

Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian7/21/16 1:33 am
1 emeralds 323 8
7/30/2016 4:16 am
Delseyrian's Avatar Delseyrian
I CURRENTLY ONLY NEED MEDIEVAL BUILDERS WHO CAN BUILD REALISTIC MEDIEVAL STRUCTURES, I AM PLANNING TO HAVE 5 SPAWNS BUILT WHICH ARE.. A SPAWN FOR HUMAN RACE, A SPAWN FOR GOBLIN RACE, A SPAWN FOR MONSTERS RACE, A SPAWN FOR UNDEAD RACE AND A SPAWN FOR THE DWARF RACE! IF YOU ARE WILLING TO JOIN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVER PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE ON soni_markoni THANK YOU.

Greetings fellow Minecrafters!
As you see, I'm remaking my Towny RPG server into a new exclusive experience packed with quests and other RPG and fantasy material!

However, I need some builders to help me creating a spawn!

As you can see, It'll be a server which will give you the possibility to choose classes, Orc, goblin, Human, Nord, etc etc etc.. And each class has it's own spawn, therefore I'm going to need builders that can make an orc camp, elf forest, human village.. nordic city.. etc etc etc!

I will also need staff members, I currently have 9 staff members, but the more the merrier! I'm only recruiting experienced staff members who utilize grammar and has a basic knowledge of proper English, and really wants to participate in this soon-to-be-big server.

You may contact me via skype " soni_markoni " for more information regarding this if you're interested, or you may just post here and say whatever you want.

Please note: If you're going to apply for a staff position, inform me first, this can be done via this topic or via skype... We have forums, and those forums has an applying format somewhere in it for a reason! I don't want you to paste your premade format here or a custom one here, thank you!
Delseyrian
Level 24 : Expert Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/30/2016 4:16 am
Delseyrian
bump
07/29/2016 8:37 am
Delseyrian
I CURRENTLY ONLY NEED MEDIEVAL BUILDERS WHO CAN BUILD REALISTIC MEDIEVAL STRUCTURES, I AM PLANNING TO HAVE 5 SPAWNS BUILT WHICH ARE.. A SPAWN FOR HUMAN RACE, A SPAWN FOR GOBLIN RACE, A SPAWN FOR MONSTERS RACE, A SPAWN FOR UNDEAD RACE AND A SPAWN FOR THE DWARF RACE! IF YOU ARE WILLING TO JOIN THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SERVER PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA SKYPE ON soni_markoni THANK YOU.
07/24/2016 4:18 pm
Delseyrian
Bump, I had two amazing and experienced persons contacting me. There is a position open for one or two more, depending on the experience and level of maturity.
07/23/2016 12:10 am
Delseyrian
I no longer need builders, only mature and experienced staff members.

For more information about a mature staff member, read this blog by a fellow staff member in our server., if it fits you then you may contact me via skype, otherwise don't bother doing it, you'll just be wasting both of our times !
07/22/2016 10:27 am
Level 1 : New Miner
iHustling
Hello, my name is Carmine Shorette, better known as FIMS23 in-game. I am applying for a staff position that isn't listed, I was hoping to become a CFO and a Marketer. I am advanced in Quickbooks (accounting software) and Excel which can help in many things, such as managing staff, sales and paying taxes. I am advanced SEO, marketing, Google Analytics and other things on that subject which can be used to spread the popularity. If you add me on Skype I can tell you a little more about my accomplishments, marketing strategies and why I think I will be a great person for this server.

Thank you,
Carmine Shorette

Name: Carmine Shorette

Experience: Advanced in Quickbooks, Excel, Google Analytics, SEO, and marketing. I use to also own a retail website that sold cosmetics that was pretty successful.
What makes you our best choice: Because like I said above, I am advanced in multiple programs related to marketing and accounting, such as Quickbooks, Excel, Google Analytics, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).

Why we should hire you: Because I am organized and I am a strong advertiser and accountant for you to have.

Plan for advertisement: I will use multiple programs to track the website, the main one will be Google Analytics. I will see track the website traffic and where most of these players are coming from, I will then focus more on those areas and that should result in more traffic. Traffic = Players.

About yourself: All information is up above in the first paragraph.

What rank are you applying for: Marketer and CFO (Chief Financial Officer).

Are you ok with using Skype voice chat: Yes

Do you have Discord: Yes
07/22/2016 12:44 am
Level 1 : New Network
cufufy
Hi, I would like to join your servers staff and help your server out. please respond ASAP.
07/22/2016 12:23 am
Delseyrian
Only two builders joined, the first one didn't know how to build and the second griefed the server ;-;..

still need a real and kind builder >_<
07/21/2016 6:48 am
Delseyrian
Edited.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome