-=+=-DemolitionPvP-=+=-Need experienced Staff and Build Team

DemolitionPvP's Avatar DemolitionPvP1/30/17 9:45 pm
1/31/2017 9:13 pm
DemolitionPvP's Avatar DemolitionPvP
PMC user,

My name is Josh and I am looking for experienced staff members to help start a new Factions server.

Some plugins you may be using: Permissions Ex, Multiverse, World Guard, World Edit, Factions UUID, Auction House, Archon Crates, Votifier, Custom Enchants, Holographic Displays, Essentials (Obviously ), Kit Adder, and some others.

[color=#FF0000][Application/color]

1. Do you agree that you know how most of the plugins above work in detail?
2. What rank are you applying for (Open ranks at the moment are Beta Tester, Admin,
Dev, and 1 Co-Owner)
3. IGN
4. Do you have Skype or Discord? Which one? Both?

After you finish this I will contact you on Skype shortly and will continue a interview via Skype or Discord.

Sincerely,
Josh
DemolitionPvP
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/31/2017 9:13 pm
DemolitionPvP
We are still accepting applicants!
01/31/2017 9:13 pm
DemolitionPvP
People I still need to hear from popeyetyty and TheDarkSeeker please contact me on skype at jdallison14 or Discord at Whit3xxninja#1698
01/31/2017 8:00 pm
DemolitionPvP
Add my Skype at: jdallison14
01/31/2017 7:19 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Itsyeboigus
What is your skype?
01/31/2017 3:41 pm
Level 47 : Master Engineer
popeyetyty
1. Do you agree that you know how most of the plugins above work in detail? Yes I know how most of those plugins work, I also know a lot of the commands.
2. What rank are you applying for (Open ranks at the moment are Beta Tester, Admin,
Dev, and 1 Co-Owner) Co-Owner or Admin.
3. IGN: Zieonn
4. Do you have Skype or Discord? Which one? Both? I have discord my name is Zieonn there.

I also have been Co-Owner for 1 year on Ktcknix canada. I was also Admin and Moderator on multiple servers that I decided to leave due to them not running them well.
01/31/2017 5:32 pm
DemolitionPvP
I need your Discord tag along with the name (Its the numbers that come after you Discord name.)
01/31/2017 3:29 pm
DemolitionPvP
Thank you everyone for your replies, I should be getting to you all on Skype tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for your patience
01/31/2017 9:26 am
Itsyeboigus
1. Do you agree that you know how most of the plugins above work in detail? I know all plugins inside and out that have been listed there due to me co-owning my server using all those plugins and more
2. What rank are you applying for: I would Like to go for co-owner as I am experienced in the role but I can help out any were see fit.
3. IGN coolbat22
4. Do you have Skype or Discord? Which one? Both? Unfortunately I do not have discord but I do have skype: ItsYeBoiGus {I look forward to talking with you - if I get accepted}
5. I have lots of experience in all traits of a server as I started as a staff member in 2014 on a small pvp and worked my way up to being co-owner on a server in late 2015
01/31/2017 12:20 am
RitchiePage
1. Do you agree that you know how most of the plugins above work in detail? I do, as I have owned my own server and have worked with these plugins in-depth including the config to make the experience specialized and customized slightly.
2. What rank are you applying for?: I would preferrably like to be a Co-Owner but I will suffice for anything you offer.
3. IGN: Mizore_
4. Do you have Skype or Discord? Which one? Both?: I have both.
Discord: RubberDuki
01/31/2017 12:12 am
DemolitionPvP
Bump
01/30/2017 9:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
TheDarkSeeker
Discord: AdminPlusPlus#4670
01/30/2017 9:53 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
TheDarkSeeker
1. Do you agree that you know how most of the plugins above work in detail?
Yes I am very experienced with all those plugins above
Dev, and 1 Co-Owner) CoOwner preferably
3. IGN AdminPlusPlus
4. Do you have Skype or Discord? Which one? Both?
Both
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome