| DerpCraft | mcMMO | Factions | PVP | Economy | DropParties

iTigglesMC's Avatar iTigglesMC4/3/13 3:16 am
1 emeralds 139 6
4/7/2013 5:56 am
iTigglesMC's Avatar iTigglesMC

Hello everone! Welcome to DerpCraft. We are a brand new server with alot of stuff to do. We have great plugins, Great Staff and great donation packages.
We have Hunger Games, A big "unexplored" survival world waiting, Parkour, Mob arena, Great shops with great prices and alot of other great stuff to do.

Server adress(IP): 192.69.215.34:29602

[Member] You start out with the rank "Member" when you log in, Its free and you get to access /kit tools every 24 hours.

[StoneDonator] This is the "StoneDonator" rank, You would have to pay $5 In real life money to obtain this rank. (More info about the donations are found below)

[IronDonator] This is the "IronDonator" rank. You would have to pay $10 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[RedstoneDonator] This is the "RedstoneDonator" rank. You would have to pay $15 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[GoldDonator] This is the "GoldDonator" rank. You would have to pay $25 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[DiamondDonator] This is the "DiamondDonator" rank. You would have to pay $40 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[EnderDonator] This is the "Ender Dragon" rank. You would have to pay $50 in real life money to obtain this rank.

[EmeraldDonator] This is the "EmeraldDonator" rank. You would have to pay $60 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[TnTDonator] This is the "TnT" rank. You would have to pay $70 in real life money to obtain this rank.

[BedrockDonator] This is the "BedrockDonator" rank. You would have to pay $80 In real life money to obtain this rank.

[VoidDonator] This is the "VoidDonator" rank. You would have to pay $100 In real life money to obtain this rank.

Donate:

All the donation packages on the rank information is really worth it. All the ranks come with a daily 24/7 kit with lots of useful items such as enchanted books, XP bottles and mob spawners! The more you donate, the better stuff you get. Check out: http://derpcraftmcserver.buycraft.net/ If you're interested in donating.
All donations goes to the server and the owners appreciate it very much.
Donations are not refundable and count as a donations to the server and not a purchase of a product.

1. No racist remarks.
2. No cheating, Such as using modded/hacked clients.
3. Even if you don't use an hacked client, Dont use any hack at all.
4. Do not spam other players in faction, Private msges or anywhere else.
5. Do not spam our global chat.
6. Be nice to all players, Even if they aren't nice to you.(Just ignore them or tell a staff 7. member.)
8. Use common sence, This means, Don't do anything we wouldn't do.
9. Remain respectfull to everone, Such as staff and normal players.

Not following our rules will result in muting, jailing or banning. (Depends on what the rule is.)
If you dont read our rules, We aren't responsible for your mistakes.

As starting out of the server, You are a "[Member]" Which is the first rank you start with.
You want to go to the rules board and read the info there, Then you are free to do whatever you want. Some tips: You can do /warp warps and see what stuff there are.
Then you can choose to maybe play mobarena? Use the command /Ma Join
Or you choose to maybe build a base in the wilderness? Its simple, Goto the survival world portal and walk a bit, But be aware, There's always someone that will try killing/griefing you.
There's loads of other stuff to do aswell, Just come on the server and you will find out,

iTiggles(Owner)'s Youtube channel: [www.youtube.c...ser/iTigglesMC]

Tickles(Co-Owner)'s Youtube channel: [www.youtube.c...TicklesPlaysMC]

This is the way to reach them(For now), Feel free to send them a pm whenever you'd like. Also, Make sure to subscribe to them .

There will be coming alot of more information about this server, Since its not 100% done yet, But its still a really great server.

I "Thuresson" has spent alot of time making this topic, I am not the owner and I am not a staff member, If you want to ask me something, Go ahead, I will always try helping you guys as much as i can.
I made this topic because the owner and I wanted to, All the credits goes to iTiggles and Tickles.
Also guys, Dont forget the:
Server adress(IP): 192.69.215.34:29602

Join, And you'll meet us there .
So sorry if pictures do not show
iTigglesMC
Level 5 : Apprentice Modder