DrugEmpire Looking For staff

Collcoll128's Avatar Collcoll1286/23/13 3:36 pm
1 emeralds 119 5
6/23/2013 7:35 pm
xxraidanaidanxx's Avatar xxraidanaidanxx
For know were looking for i admin and 1 mod. We are a rapid growing server and would like ur help if u would like to be staff fill out the app below.

IGN
WHAT U WANT TO BE
WHY YOU WANT TO BE IT
Collcoll128
Level 6 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/23/2013 7:35 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
xxraidanaidanxx
IGN:XxRaidanAidanxX
WHAT U WANT TO BE:Admin
WHY YOU WANT TO BE IT:Because obviously I want to minimise the amount of rule breaking and create an enjoyable experience for the whole player base. But more to the point I would like to become admin to help and encourage new players, provide them any assistance they may need, and generally aid any player in any way they require in a polite, respectful and accelerated manner. Finally I would like to help relieve some of the stress of the other staff members by being active and helping consistently.

FUN IDEAS:Mob Arena,Minigames, parkour etc.
06/23/2013 3:48 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
Jaocb74670
IGN:Jacob74670
WHAT U WANT TO BE:Admin or Mod
WHY YOU WANT TO BE IT:I am very mature and good at handling crowds i have been staff on other servers,So im not new at staff
FUN IDEAS:Nice plugins for people to remember the server
Hope you read this
06/23/2013 3:44 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
fignutten
IGN: fignutten

What rank do you want: I would like Admin or Mod, whichever one you think I'm qualified for!

Why do you want said rank: Because I have had a lot of experience in being staff on servers and I have also hosted my own server before. So I know how hard it can be to maintain a safe but fun server for the players.

Fun Ideas: Well, you want your server to be unique so people will want to go on yours instead of someone elses. So you could add a Herobrine plugin or just some wacky plugins that enhance the game play.
06/23/2013 3:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
-Fuse-
-Fuse-IGN: fuse4gaming

WHAT U WANT TO BE: Admin or mod

WHY YOU WANT TO BE IT; im good at managing people and feel as if i can help people when the need help also im young and have potential to become a good admin i feel and i would love to help your server grow and become huge and say "i was part of this" also i woudl love to build for your sever and develop your spawn and more and i fell as if i can create a fun environment for players to sit down relax and play minecraft.

FUN IDEAS: the ranks to be turned from admin and stuff to drug lord or Mafia king
06/23/2013 3:39 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Pony
-Fuse-
sorry bout thos
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome