Drunken Sorcery- Looking for Builders!

Bohbren's Avatar Bohbren5/1/17 4:31 pm
1 emeralds 130 3
5/2/2017 11:44 am
Bohbren's Avatar Bohbren
Drunken Sorcery [Witchery-Thaum-Botania] + More! - Looking for Builders!

Hi Guys! I am looking for some good builders to help me construct the spawn for my upcoming server- Drunken Sorcery! This is a magic themed modded server that I would like to be town or faction based.

I am looking to build the initial spawn as a town. It will have a pub,main castle area where you spawn, various houses, a trading market with stalls that you can rent out to sell your items and other things that we might come up with. I also plan on adding fun side quests that players can do when they are looking for a little extra money, or just want to kill something with some friends. Not knowing how to install mods isn't an issue either. I made a technic pack that you can use for easy access to the server. There are only a few mods in the server itself! I didn't want to bloat up the server with a ton of mods, so I narrowed it down to fun and content filled mods.

Mods:

At the moment this server is whitelisted. If you are interested in building please fill out the information below:

Username:

Coolest thing that you have built:
(Pictures are not necessary but would be great!)

How much time do you think you could devote daily:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I think that you would be good for the team I will message you the IP address and whitelist your username
Please note that I won't accept everyone. You will need to be a mature player and a good builder. Having fun is totally acceptable, but if you are just messing around in creative we will have to find some different builders!
Bohbren
Level 1 : New Miner