DwarvenRealms - Skyblock/Survival server

engulfedleader2's Avatar engulfedleader21/5/18 11:27 am history
2/10/2018 4:30 pm
engulfedleader2's Avatar engulfedleader2
Introduction
Hello everyone, I'm am the owner of Dwarven Realms. I would like to tell you why you should join our server.
So far the struggle is real to get players to join but this is where I need the community to help shape this server. We are a skyblock based server that brings a unique skyblock experience. We try to keep the economy in well fit and have added back hoppers to the server. Along with skyblock, we have skywars, for those who don't don't skywars is a pvp minigame that takes place on a players island. This is also a nice game to play when wanting to take a break from skyblock and just pvp a bit.
So far we have kitpvp in the making as well as Survival. The builds have been made but we want to see some sort of growth before releasing them to the community.

For now, we want to keep in simple and give everyone a great experience, and yes you can apply for staff or builder on Dwarven Realms. So far we have two owners, two builders, and one mod. With three brand new helpers

Now if you have any ideas on what we can do feel free to message me on discord or dm me on twitter :D
engulfedleader2
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2018 4:30 pm
engulfedleader2
Hey guys we just launched Survival in beta mode! We plant to keep the server to the minimum networks on Survival and Skyblock. Be Sure to come support :D
01/31/2018 3:12 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Ranger
KingIsles
Hey, I don't think your issue is what you need to add. I think you probably have too much going on on the server. Adding kitpvp and Survival would lead to players spreading apart into those game modes and not playing together, which would make them feel lonely and go play on a different server. It might sound like a really slippery slope, but I promise-- when a server's overbuilt and has too many staff, new players get intimidated and stay away.
So stick true to your word-- keep it simple! And introduce new things once you get a larger playerbase :)
02/03/2018 10:51 pm
engulfedleader2
Will take into consideration. I just have the other sub-servers in the making for minor releases. Our main priority is Skyblock and we want to grow an active player base in there. there's also survival which a few people were asking to have so that's one reason we wanted to try to implement it.
Also, I love the literacy term slippery slope lol. I don't see many people use it.

Thanks for the suggestions :D
01/30/2018 9:40 pm
engulfedleader2
Bump!

Our Anticheat is going to have an update soon. Hopefully it, can detect more hacks involving movement
01/28/2018 4:15 am
engulfedleader2
bump!

Skyblock had some minor bug fixes and more maps to be added to skywars!
01/23/2018 7:48 pm
engulfedleader2
We are working with custom coding soup pvp. Hoping to get some good progress soon. Also we had a massive anticheat update :D
01/15/2018 10:20 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Dragon
Smandude25
Hey, whats the ip, id like to join the server and/or the discord chat, also if u need anyhting built, i can!
01/16/2018 11:26 pm
engulfedleader2
It's DwarvenRealms.mcph.co
and we do not need any builders at the moment. The team we currently have is great!
https://discord.gg/ReBVNC9 here's the public discord we use for all games!
01/15/2018 8:45 pm
engulfedleader2
Bump! We have put a lot of work into Survival.

Skyblock has a new shop and voting now works!
01/07/2018 11:57 pm
engulfedleader2
We have worked a lot on survival this past week :D

If you have any suggestions on what could be added feel free to reply to this post
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome