EchoCraft- Recuritng ALL TYPES builders,mods,head-admins,ect

EchoFX's Avatar EchoFX4/14/16 9:37 pm
4/15/2016 8:13 pm
EchoFX's Avatar EchoFX
Hello! Welcome to Echocraft! So. We see you want to work on the server! If you like Survival Servers and want to help out. We have the server for you! We have tons of plugins and things for you to do! Don't worry you can still have fun on the server!
if you have more questions just ask!

here is the staff app application to apply!

Name:
Age (NOTE: You must be 14 to apply):
Timezone:
Minecraft Username:
Previous IGN (If changed in name changes):
Steam name:
Position applying for Staff/Moderator/Admin/Dev/Head-Admin/StaffManger:

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​

1. Why Do You Think You Would Make A Good member of staff?

2: Will or do you work well in a team?

3. Have you ever been or are you still staff on another server? If yes please tell us what position you were/are, how long & reason for leaving:

4. Have You Ever Been Banned On any Other Servers? If you have please give us details for the reason you were banned:

5. Are there any ways you can help this server ? (posting on websites & forums & advertising).

6: Are you willing to help the server

7: Have You read & do you Understand the Server Rules?

8: Will You Be an active member of staff On The Server?

9. We like to get to know our staff before a post is given. Please tell us something about yourself?

10. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​

11. When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​

12. What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than they? -

13. SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on EchoCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? -

14. Are you able to record?
EchoFX
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/15/2016 8:04 pm
EchoFX
darweenhi.

Please come on the server for testing if you want the ip please PM me thanks
04/15/2016 4:57 pm
untitleddespair
Age (NOTE: You must be 14 to apply): 20
Timezone: Central
Minecraft Username: untitledespair
Previous IGN (If changed in name changes): n/a
Steam name: untitledespair
Position applying for Staff/Moderator/Admin/Dev/Head-Admin/StaffManger: Any/All of the above

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

I am a mature player, who can keep his cool under stressful situations. I understand how to play the game, and I know how to effectively assist other in playing. I'm good at resolving "issues", and I can make the trolls relax a bit.

I work well with a team, and I have good communication skills.

3. Have you ever been or are you still staff on another server? If yes please tell us what position you were/are, how long & reason for leaving:
I was a Co-Owner on an SMP (survival multiplayer) server, and my job was to manage the admins/moderators. I decided that I should let my senior admin take my role, as I stepped down to just a player. I still stay in close contact with this staff via Skype. I also was a Ban-Hammer on a hunger games server. My role on the server was to watch over people, monitor PM's and chat/ and to be the final say on bans. I loved this job, but it had a tradition of being passed down admin to admin. I felt my time to pass it on had come, so I did. After passing it along, I still stayed an active senior admin. roughly five months after I passed it down, the server owner decided to shut down the server because he had no desire to pay for it anymore.

mc.hungrygamers.net (down)
obeystone.mcalias.com (Downed)
64.41.168.57 (seasonal server)
flawlesspvp.net (down)

4. Have You Ever Been Banned On any Other Servers? If you have please give us details for the reason you were banned:
Nope.

5. Are there any ways you can help this server ? (posting on websites & forums & advertising).
There are always ways to advertise, and websites usually work.

Of course, that's why I want to try to help you guys further.

Yes, they seem straight forward.

Indeed.

9. We like to get to know our staff before a post is given. Please tell us something about yourself?
I am a gamer, (duh), and I enjoy coding. I am fluent in Python and C++

No.

I started back when it was Beta 1.8? (endermen were just added), so it's been like 5 years. I play frequently, and am still working on some PL's on the side.

12. What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than they? - Well, this happens a bit, so I just say keep calm, and keep things simple.

13. SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on EchoCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - No. I set aside time for my schoolwork. When it comes to time management, I am very straight forward about it, and I schedule it out.

Yeah, but not ideal.

If you need anything else, contact me via Skype or steam. untitledespair
04/15/2016 8:13 pm
EchoFX
Hello! we have looked over you Application and we have Decided to accept you please PM me aspa for testing!
04/15/2016 4:38 pm
DCLouie
Name:Louie Heaton
Age (NOTE: You must be 14 to apply): 13 (nearly 14 DOB: 6th may)
Timezone: GMT
Minecraft Username: QuantumGamingYT
Previous IGN (If changed in name changes): DCLouie
Steam name: DCLouie/duocastoffical
Position applying for Staff/Moderator/Admin/Dev/Head-Admin/StaffManger: MOD

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ YES

Because I have had a lot of experience i have started up my own server with my friends and i am friendly and reasonable and strict if needed!

Yes. I work very well in a team!

3. Have you ever been or are you still staff on another server? If yes please tell us what position you were/are, how long & reason for leaving: I am owner on my own server that i ditched and i ditched it because it kept crashing! and i am admin on a server as well!

4. Have You Ever Been Banned On any Other Servers? If you have please give us details for the reason you were banned: I haven’t be banned!

5. Are there any ways you can help this server ? (posting on websites & forums & advertising). Yes my gran owns a social network (http://www.womenonlyconnected.com) and i am head advertiser for her site and so at the bottom or and on the webpage i can post the ip!

Yes Very much!

7: Have You read & do you Understand the Server Rules? Yes i do!

Yes i have school but can be on all the time afterwards!

9. We like to get to know our staff before a post is given. Please tell us something about yourself? I am very friendly good with other people. My passion is cars and vehicles and obviously minecraft! I love working with other people. I also have Skype: Louieheaton@outlook.com.

10. Are you multilingual (Speak more than one language)? -​ sort of speak a little german a little spanish

11. When did you first play Minecraft, how often do you play? -​ I started to play near when it first came out!

12. What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than they? - Act like yourself treat them the same way as you would like to be treated!

13. SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on EchoCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? - No our school sets hardly any homework and if it did i would go on when all of you on then when you leave i will do my homework! Servers come first before homework!

14. Are you able to record? yes i have a youtube channel.
04/15/2016 4:58 pm
EchoFX
Hello! we have revived your application and we have denied your application if you want to contact us about why you can! thank you for applying
04/15/2016 3:43 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
darween
You gonna add me on steam? It is SchroderNation
04/15/2016 3:46 pm
EchoFX
Yes but have to do things
04/15/2016 5:08 pm
EchoFX
i am unable to add you still
04/15/2016 11:06 am
MegaChest22
My steam is megachest22*
04/15/2016 9:48 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Aleja
You literally copied half of Hypixel's application format xd
04/15/2016 3:36 pm
EchoFX
Your right but not all of it XD
04/15/2016 8:25 am
MegaChest22
Name: Santiago

Age (NOTE: You must be 14 to apply): 16

Timezone: GMT: -5:00

Minecraft Username: MegaChest22

Previous IGN (If changed in name changes):
No

Steam name: MegaChest22 (sorry i had copied wrong)

Position applying for Staff/Moderator/Admin/Dev/Head-Admin/StaffManger:

Mainy i would like to be a Builder but if not I also have experience with Moderator/StaffManager

YES - I wont ask a staff member about my application

Ive had experience on other servers unfortunately I had to quiy the server because It got nuked because the owner got into some trouble with a donator, But I was reaaaally dedicated and loved to be nice to new players and offer my help whenever I could, I was also in charge of the applications whenever the owner was not online. So I would love to work in many aspects of the server (but my talent is building and the thing I love most)

YES After the server got nuked I lost contact.with my team but I loved to work in teams

About a Month but the server got nuked as I said before, I was Builder and Admin, I left but It was tough to leave

Never been banned

I love Graphic Design (thats why i love building ao much) and Ive been hired before to create logos and posters, My contribution to the server could also be graphic designing promo posters

Im willing to help a place I can call Home and be there for a looooong time, watching how it grows

Yes

Yes Im aware that servers depend on how well staff treats members and how members treat other members, and if Im willing and desiring to watch how the server grows, then im more than willing to protect it, its members and to help it grow having a very nice community.

Ive been playing minecraft for 5 years and I love it - I love school... Im reaaallly nerdy, and mature... I loke to meet others ad make good friends, and im.more than willing to get to know the other staff members and I hope I can call them friends. I dont judge others and I love to teach and learn . not very good at writing lol. And I like to be in a spot where I can lead others, but I have no issue if some body else leads

Yes - English and Spanish (I can fluently speak in both of them for hours) (Does learning to say "Yes" in 5 languages count?)

I first played 5 years ago and I play daily (almost daily depending on homework...)

12. What advice would you give someone who had to deal with people younger than they? -
Age is not really important If you keep things clear for both of you, as log as you or the other person talk with maturity. Having in mind the conext is important and never forget to be truthfull, speak calmly and think on the other person's feelings as well, because he/o/she may be feeling frustrated sad or angry and the feelings contribute to how the person is acting so, put yourself on the others shoes and be nice there is a difference between phisical age and mental age, and phisical age is not always the same as mental age. Dialogue is better than any other method.

13. SCENARIO : "You come home from school and have ton of homework to do, you think to yourself I'll just take a 5 minute break before I start and get on EchoCraft. The next thing you know 2 hours have passed and you've been on the server all that time." Does this scenario sound familiar to you? -
Yes however I tend to prioritize school before echo, however if I have an appointment within the server I wont be late. If I become a part of echo it would become a responsibility of mine and I take my responsibilities seriously. So I would handle my time well enough to dedicate the time school need s and the time echo needs

Yes, foe advertising the server and such.
04/14/2016 10:08 pm
darween
Name: My name is Darien.
Timezone: My timezone is Mountain Time.
Minecraft Username: My username is AppleClov
Previous IGN (If changed in name changes): Previous in game names are: Darien123243, ElementalSauce, FirePhoenixLord, and AppleGlacier
Steam name: Not sure what this has to do with the server but willgorlan.
Position applying for: I am applying for Staff-Manager or Head-Admin.

Say YES if you understand that asking a staff member about your application means an instant rejection of your application -​ Yes

I have moderated servers for two years now in all different positions. I have recently been a Sr.Mod on a server called Neolyte for 5 months. The server closed due to some problems with the owners. I do not remember the names of the other servers I have been staff on. As most of them where very short lived due to the owners either not knowing how to run a server or lack of funding. Although I have ran two servers with one of my friends. One was called Crystal Network. Through my time there I learned how to manage players, staff, and keep peace between everyone because that seems like one of the main reasons servers do not work. Because people are divided then leave and I strive to help everyone work together. We were not able to keep the server up as we could not continue to pay for the server because we needed to use the money on other things. I know how to properly respond in certain situations and keep my cool. Throughout my time of working on Neolyte, Crystal and many other servers I have learned valuable lessons on how to communicate, work with, and enjoy the players and the staff members of the community.

Yes, I will work well in a team. I have learned to manager, communicate and have fun with players and staff members.

Yes, I have been staff on other servers. The servers I remember are explained in question 1.

No, I haven't been banned on any other servers.

I can manage staff and players well and help avoid disturbance between staff-players, players-players, staff-staff. I also know every most used plugins like: essentials, group manager, world edit, world guard, clear lagg etc.

Yes I am willing to help the server in any way I can.

Yes I have read and I understand the server rules.

Yes, I will come on whenever I can.

9. We like to get to know our staff before a post is given. Please tell us something about yourself? Ok, here is a little about myself.
1. I love hanging out with friends and family.
2. I love reading, biking and listening to music.
3. I am Canadian (No I don't live in an igloo)
4. I am currently in grade 9.
5. I love anything computer related. Graphics designs, coding, gaming, videos etc.
There's a little about myself.

No, I can only speak English.

I first played Minecraft in 2011. I play every day.

I would remind them that at one point they were just like them. Also they are still learning so if you teach them and help them they can learn and not be put down.

No, whenever I have something to do or my parents tell me to do something I go and do it in the next couple of minutes and never forget.

If you mean for evidence then yes. I don't do Youtube if that is what you mean.
04/14/2016 10:51 pm
EchoFX
thank you for applying we have accepted you staff application! we will msg you on steam! as of 4/14/2016 9:00 pm us time i am unable to add you on steam i dont know why its not working please msg me on PMC
04/15/2016 10:11 am
darween
Sorrry my steam account is SchroederNation
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome