ElectroShock Network <<Currently Need Staff>> 13+!

Azenor's Avatar Azenor6/30/17 3:59 pm
1 emeralds 272 6
6/30/2017 6:17 pm
PCNERD19's Avatar PCNERD19
Introduction
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!This is Rhuf/Azenor from the ElectroShock Network.We are currently hiring staff(must be mature and 13+)

IP: 172.106.203.77
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically,We have 2 developers,1 admin,a Manager (me) and ofcourse the owner.
We are looking for builders and staff you will all start as trials until further decided by the Manager and Owner.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Staff Application Format
Name:
IGN:
Why do you think we should accept you:
Do you have discord?(Y/N):
Discord:
Email:
Why you want to be staff:
Experience:
Good quality mic?(Y/N):
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GOOD LUCK TO ALL!
Azenor
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2017 6:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
PCNERD19
Name: Zane
IGN: PCNERD19
Age: 12 (Sorry I know it's 13 plus, but i'm turning 13 in a few months.)
Maturity(Rate 1 - 10): 8 (I am slightly dirty minded, but I think everyone has a slightly dirty mind.)
Why do you think we should accept you: This might sound super untrustworthy, but you're gonna have to trust me. I enjoy helping people out, I know a lot about computers, and how networking works. I have a lot of skill in photoshop, should you need, say a logo, or a youtube banner, and I like to think I'm an honest person.
Do you have discord?(Y/N): Yes
Discord: PCNERD19 #6245
Email: zane@pcnerd19.com
Why you want to be staff: Because, I'm very bored, and love helping people.
Experience: Lots of photoshop experience, lots of video editing, I know a bit about installing plugins into bukkit servers, I know a fair bit about networking, and know a lot about computers.
Good quality mic?(Y/N): Yes

I would like to add, that I'm forced to share my PC with my brother, so I may not be available all the time.
06/30/2017 6:10 pm
ryanfriel
Name: Ryan
IGN: ryanfr
Maturness(Rate 1 - 10): 9-10
Why do you think we should accept you: I feel that I have earned the trust of the current staff members here, and was never a part of the drama that existed.
Discord: RyanF#1400
Email: Can PM it to you guys.
Why you want to be staff: I offer a level of maturity that really isn't seen on Minecraft that much. I also have a general knowledge of many plugins and commands necessary. Finally, I am a manager IRL and oversee a team of 12 employees. Managing people comes naturally to me and I feel that these skills will benefit your server
Experience: Co-Owner on another server for a year and a half. Server shut down when the owner left for the military.
Good quality mic?(Y/N): Y

If you have any questions, you have me in Discord so please feel free to reach out to me. I don't have an issue with answering really anything you may have for me.

Thanks,

Ryan
06/30/2017 4:19 pm
Azenor
GhostsPlaysMC_YTStaff Application Format
Name: Wyatt
IGN: Ap0thic0n
Maturness(Rate 1 - 10): 9
Why do you think we should accept you: I think I can bring a personality filled with useful qualities that can contribute to the community.

Three Qualities that I possess are: Honesty, Responsibility and Fairness.
These qualities have helped me a lot in life. These 3 qualities make a Helper the real Helper that everyone loves. Honesty to owners, staff and players is expected of all Helpers.

Honesty means not to lie, to tell the honest truth. Lying may get you out of situations but it's not the right thing to do. If you are a Helper, you should never lie, Helpers don't lie. You should always tell the truth to others and not make the situation “one sided” This will cause hate towards you and the server is online to have fun. My intention is not to have players hate how I resolve situations. That is why I will make the situations fair and accurate.

Responsibility is another important quality. When you are being responsible you are answering all of the players questions. When you answer them you answer them in a correct manner. You are responsible when you keep your time up in-game and in the forums. Responsibility makes everyone the right person they want to be. Responsibility includes having positive posts telling the truth etc. Being a responsible Helper can say a lot about who you are.

Fairness, this is the most important quality each staff member should have. Being a fair staff member impacts the way people think of you and how they react to you. For an example if you are mean, people are mean to you. If you are nice to others, people are nice back to you. Being a nice staff member is very important it makes every player feel liked and not hated. Have you ever heard the Saying “Treat Others the way you wish to be treated” If so, this is a saying I lived since I was a little boy. This saying 100% correct in my book. I treat every player as if I was them. So I always consider if I was this player. How would I feel about this situation? How would I feel after this situation towards this person. I always think about those “key features” Before I even begin talking with the player.
Discord: GhostsPlaysMC_YT#4292
Email: coolgamer24345@gmail.com
I believe I could bring many aspects to the community of the servers. I'm very understanding when it comes to people, and I'm very understanding to all of them when it comes to their age, I understand everyone's outlook on a problem, and I believe because of that I could explain to anyone what they did wrong and why that was a poor decision. I can also tell them what they can do next time to prevent them from doing it again. Even if it's helping the community with simple questions or everyday problems. I also believe I could help make the chat of the server more friendly to everyone so that the younger audience wouldn't have to worry about inappropriate material. I believe in fair treatment to all players, regardless of their age or experience. I think I could bring a lot to the community, and plan on giving it everything that I have to make my place on the staff team stand out.
Experience: Utopia - Staff manager ( 1 year position)
This was the most stressful staff position that I’ve ever had. It started out as a small community but began to grow dramatically. The server always had its 200 players on day and night. Starting off as a moderator I worked my way of the staff positions finally taking the current Staff Managers position. My job was to keep the staff organized and make sure that they were constantly working on their daily work. I also dealt with the promotions and demotions, I had to resign after a year of work because school began to pick up and I didn't think I had the time for the job.

0tx.org - Moderator (2-4 months)
Warzone Moderator, I was dealing with any types of hacks and having to report anything suspicious. This server was complete PvP, people would destroy other people's things and after awhile I realized it wasn't a community where I should belong to. But after this position, I'm pretty sure I can call any hacked client in under a couple of seconds.

KeepCraft - (Developer - 3-4 months)
My very first paid position, which benefited me alot. I decided to pick up the coding hobby during college and took a couple courses and started to learn how to create and modify my own plugins with some of my friends. Started as weekly thing where we would create custom plugins and sell them to other servers and make bank. KeepCraft was a main buyer and we probably supplied their database with a fully customized minigames world.
Good quality mic?(Y/N): YES

I have decided that we should accept you even though you used your old application.You have to prove yourself.
06/30/2017 4:10 pm
Azenor
Denied.Please add more information in Why you want to be staff and why we should accept you.
06/30/2017 4:08 pm
KennyTheG2
Name:Kenny
IGN: BrodCasterKenny
Maturness(Rate 1 - 10): 8
Why do you think we should accept you: Because I have had tons of experience I am a new an fresh brain to put ideas into the server. I do what I am told and learn from my mistakes. I will try to learn anything that is needed I am good for almost any position. Also I am good with people and like to help them out.
Do you have discord?(Y/N):Yes
Discord: KennyTheG2
Email: I would like to say in private if that's alright
Why you want to be staff: Because i am not staff on any other server and I want to Get back into the game. I like to join new servers where there is room to grow because those are when I get my best ideas.
Experience: I have been literally all positions but, dev but that's cause I suck at coding.
Good quality mic?(Y/N): Yes for the most part.
06/30/2017 4:05 pm
Level 1 : New Network
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
Staff Application Format
Name: Wyatt
IGN: Ap0thic0n
Maturness(Rate 1 - 10): 9
Why do you think we should accept you:
I have quite a bit of experience of server moderation. I have owned a server for about 6 months and ran it pretty successfully with my friend giving a helping hand to run a successful server. I have been Co-Owner, Moderator, and Admin on one of my friends server. he runs a very successful server and averages about 300 people a day. I know what it is like to deal with those petty hackers and very disrespectful people in chat. I have been there and done that. I think that if I could help keep this server clean and running strong. I love the staff team on the server and think I would work very well with them. I also think that not having many staff in my timezone can leave the server empty of staff at times when maybe they are needed most.

Discord: GhostsPlaysMC_YT#4292

Email: coolgamer24345@gmail.com

I believe I could bring many aspects to the community of the servers. I really think I have a shot being a staff member. I think you guys should know that If you select me as a staff member you wont regret it. I will put my full potential of my skills and experience as a staff member on other servers into electroshock. I also have a sense of humor but of course I use it in appropriate situations. I hope you will consider my application.
Experience: 0tx.org - Moderator (2-4 months)

Warzone Moderator, I was dealing with any types of hacks and having to report anything suspicious. This server was complete PvP, people would destroy other people's things and after awhile I realized it wasn't a community where I should belong to. But after this position, I'm pretty sure I can call any hacked client in under a couple of seconds.

KeepCraft - (Developer - 3-4 months)
My very first paid position, which benefited me alot. I decided to pick up the coding hobby during college and took a couple courses and started to learn how to create and modify my own plugins with some of my friends. Started as weekly thing where we would create custom plugins and sell them to other servers and make bank. KeepCraft was a main buyer and we probably supplied their database with a fully customized minigames world.

Good quality mic?(Y/N): YES
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome