EmpireCraft Recruting! Needed moderator/admin/co-owner!

Zachary_ong98's Avatar Zachary_ong981/11/15 2:26 am
1 emeralds 112 4
1/11/2015 3:05 am
Terabyte5's Avatar Terabyte5
Apply here or Skype ----> zacharyong98
server ip ---> play.empirecraft.us.to

Answer all question with honesty.
Your Age:
Years of experience:
Can build well and fast:
Rate your self 1-10 how well u can build:
What you want to apply for:
Time u can stay on?
Zachary_ong98
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/11/2015 3:05 am
Level 1 : New Hunter
Terabyte5
Your Age: 14.

Years of experience: I have been working for servers for approximately 3 years.

Can you build well and fast?: Depends. I can build pretty well, the speed all depends on factors such as size of build, details needed, and whether or not I have creative, worldedit, etc.

Rate yourself 1-10 how well you can build: I'm not one to judge myself, but if I had to I'd give myself about 7.8 out of 10

What do you want to apply for: I would gladly accept anything that you think suits me, but I would prefer Admin or higher.

Time you can stay on?: I am able to be online(forums or server) for at least 2-9 hours each day, on both weekdays and weekends. There are of course those exceptions for personal life occurrences.

Thanks for reading my application. I believe this follows the template you provided correctly. Hope to talk to you soon!

~Terabyte

P.S. - Can I have the server IP to check it out?
01/11/2015 2:59 am
Level 1 : New Miner
xutube
Hello my name is Cameron, please take your time to read and hopefully ill be apart of the staff on your wonderful server.

What position are you aiming for?
Preferably Admin, though, I would take a lower ranked position if offered.

Maturity Level
8.5/10: I love the common jokes, I have fun with what I do, and do a lot of stupid things but at the same time be responsible and make sure it doesn't harm other players, though when the time come's i can be very serious but at the same time very Fair and understanding.

Why should we except you?
I love the mine craft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.

Previous experience?
I have recently been admins, moderators and builders of multiple servers across the gaming community in games such as, call of duty modern warfare 3, garrysmod, obviously mine craft, and many others. i personally think i have the skills required to make a good staff member

Any additional info?
I live on an island called bribe, its just off Brisbane witch is located in Australia.

Contact me through steam: Xutube
01/11/2015 2:36 am
Level 1 : New Miner
LeGiiTapple
Wouldn't recommend putting your skype out publicly, can lead to some nasty things.
01/11/2015 2:33 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
meint48
Your Age: 12
Years of experience: around 4 years i play minecraft and i had my first server around 2 years ago
Can build well and fast: no i can build a bit but not very good
Rate your self 1-10 how well u can build: 5/6
What you want to apply for: admin
Time u can stay on? weekdays 0.5 to 3 hours and in the weekend 4 to 10 hours
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome