Endless Nation [Pure Vanilla | 1.14]

VortexIgel's Avatar VortexIgel4/22/19 7:39 pm history
1 emeralds 146 1
4/23/2019 12:30 pm
VortexIgel's Avatar VortexIgel
If you're looking for a pure vanilla experience for the new update, look no further!

Overview
Endless Nation is a pure vanilla (with a few stipulations--see below) server running the latest update. The world is brand new so you'll see new features without having to go far. In fact, there is a bamboo forest visible from spawn.

Pure Vanilla
A brand new minecraft update deserves to be explored in it's purest format. For this reason, the server is and will always be running pure vanilla. The only 2 exceptions to this rule is a 1 player sleep system because much of minecraft requires AFK'ing and we do not want to punish players going about their business while others afk. The other is an AFK detection that turns a player's name grey for a visual indicator to others on the server.

The Endless Nation Guarantee
I promise to keep the server running as long as at least a few people are still having fun. If there comes a time when the server is no longer being used, I will post a link to the world download for you all to use.

Endless Nation will now and forever be an accepting community of everyone, regardless of age, race, orientation, etc. We will treat everyone respectfully and fairly.

I hope you consider us as your new home server for 1.14!

Server IP: 142.44.191.84:25967
VortexIgel
Level 1 : New Explorer